Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp (Page 43)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Janet! not so angsty... but here goes for you Janet... a deal is a deal so the next one i shall go and write...that one will be sizzling..this was preamble.!

Chapter 49

Arnav stood impatiently in front of the doors with Khushi fidgeting with her dupatta. She had worn her regular clothes after all, the dream had to finish sometime. Jai Prakash opened the doors and he asked, "Kahan hai Di," without preamble.

Jai Prakash said, "ishtudy mein hai Arnav Baba."

He took the bags from the driver as both Arnav and Khushi went to the study. As they entered, the scene before them was something that clenched at Khushi's heart.

Shyam was sitting with papers on the table in front of him. He looked up when they entered and saw him rush to Anjali. "Di, Aap itna tension mat lo ' hum hain na," including Nani and Shyam with gesture, "business mein aisa hota hai. Hum dekh lenge." He then gathered Anjali in his arms who had gotten up on their entry in the room.

Soothing her back and running a placating hand on her head, he tried to calm her for she had worked herself up into this frenzy. The old fears it seemed were plaguing her again.

She sobbed in his shirt and after few minutes raised her head to say in between sobs, "Woh, Woh' aai thi, Arnav. Kal. Aur phir se aane waali hai. Dhamki dekar gayee hai. Ki sab khatam kar degi iss baar."

"Shhh! Shhh! Bas Di. Aur kuch mat kaho. Nani aap Di ko please room mein le jaakar sula dijiye. Mein Jeeju ke saath baat karta hoon, poori." Arnav reluctantly let Anjali go. Even though she was not told so, Khushi tried to go with Anjali but Arnav instructed her to go their room and rest as there was nothing for her to do.

Feeling as if she was an outsider, relegated to the ringside and not be a real help, she went up to her room. She knew there was something deep happening here beyond a mere take over bid. She had reluctantly left but had found a closed wall when she had asked before leaving, "Ye woh kaun hai, jo Di pooch rahi thi? Kaisi dhamki?"

Shyam Jeeju was about to tell her when Arnav interrupted with, "Jeeju aap keh rahe the papers sab ready hai to stall the take over, shall we go through those?"

She had then silently left knowing full well that Arnav was trying to evade something.

Surprisingly, she slept soon after she took a shower and Jai Prakash had got some food to the room on say of Arnav. He told her that Arnav would eat in study as he worked with Shyam and he had asked her to take rest and that he would talk to her in the morning.

Feeling as if Arnav had just brushed her aside, she had thought she would not sleep but she must have been jet lagged enough to sleep without realising if he had come to bed or not.

She woke up late. The sun was high up when she opened her eyes and saw it peeking through the blinds. Someone had pulled the blinds shut. She looked to her right to see if Arnav was awake but his side of the bed it seemed was not even used.

She then decided to go downstairs looking for him after her bath. Once down, she first went into the temple, bowed her head to Devi Maiyya and then went to the study where she had last seen Arnav. She saw the blinds in here were also closed shut but the room had some light peeking through it giving it a halo effect. She peered in the semi darkness trying not to make noise and saw, him sleeping on the couch.

Wondering why he had slept her itself, she was about to leave when she felt him stir. She walked up to him as he opened his eyes. He looked at her and gave a smile saying, "Good morning." as he stretched his hand to hold hers.

She smiled back wishing him back and added, "Uthiye, yahan kyon so gaye the. Upar jaa kar so jaaiye."

That's when he jerked up and looked around as realising where he was.

"Oh! mujhe laga '" And he stopped and got up letting go of her hand. She felt more than saw the change that came over him.

"Sab theek hai? Bahut der tak kya aap dono kaam kar rahe the?" Khushi asked but it looked as if a mask had come over Arnav feature and he said, "Haan! Abhi aur kaam hai. Mein freshen up ho kar aata hoon. Aur phir, mujhe aur Jeeju ko office jaldi jaana hai."

"Mein kuch madad kar doon?" Khushi asked trying to be of some use to him in his time of crisis.

He seemed to ponder for a few minutes and said, "Huh! Aisa karo tum Lucknow chali jao aur apne Boutique ko handle karo. Try looking for a new manager and see if you can hire someone soon. May be couple of weeks should be good enough?"

Khushi narrowed her eyes and said, "Ok sure! if you like. But I also need to work on the new designs. I mean, the new contract after the award winning design."

"Haan! Haan! Woh tum dekh lena.." Cutting her explanation and was about to leave when Nani entered and rebuked, "Ye kya dono aate hi kaam par lag gaye. Jao, pehle nah dho lijiye aap, Khushi bitiya nashta lag gaya hai."

"Ji Naniji." She went up to Nani and touched her feet. "Arre bitiya, aap hamari beti ho, aise har roz peir choona jaroori naahi hai. Jara Anjali ko kamre mein nasht de aaiye."

"Woh mein lekar jaata hoon." Arnav offered and went to the kitchen calling out to Jai Prakash.

"Ye Arnav bitwa ko ka ho gaya hai?" Nani asked. "Pata hai, ki mamla tanaav ka hai par aisan, bhag daudi kareinge, toh kaisan chalega? Bitiya thora dhyan rakhna ki jyada kaam na kare." Nani advised Khushi.

"Woh Nani, woh toh aapko hi rakhna padega. Inhone hamein Lucknow jaane ko kaha hai. Wahan bhi toh kaam dekhna hai." Khushi replied.

"Arre, abhi abhi toh laute hain aap, abhi bhej rahein hai door? Chalo theek hai, kuch din Garima ke paas bhi reh aao. Waise, bitiya, jyada naya toh naahi lag raha aapko?" Nani asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

They walked up to the dinning room and Khushi served Jeeju and Nani though she waited for Arnav to show up. Soon enough he came downstairs with the sindoor box in his hand and put sindoor on her parting before he said, "Mujhe sirf coffee de do. We really need to rush."

"Arnav bitwa, woh aapko kha nahi jaayegi agar aap khana kha kar jaaoge toh. Jo hoga sab achcha hi hoga, aap dekhiyega. U ' Tani.." Nani advised but was cut off by Arnav with a "Theek hai Nani par aap Take over ki baat ghar par nahi kareinge. Yahan sab tension nahi kareinge. Jeejaji aur meine decide kar kiya ki iss baare mein hum baat yahan nahi kareinge. Aapki aur Di ki tabiyat kharab ho aisa koi discussion yahan nahi hoga."

"Aur haan Nani, Khushi aaj ki flight se Lucknow jaa rahi hai, meine intezzam kar diya hai. Driver chor aayega airport." The last he said looking at Khushi.

"Chalein Jeejaji." Arnav then looked at Shyam.

As they were all ready to move out of the dinning room. Nani called Shyam aside for a minute asking Arnav, "Bitwa, apni patni ko, bye theek se naahi kehna hai ka?"

Signing with a hand to stay put and say a few words in private.

Khushi stood there stunned at what Nani had suggested and blushed.

Arnav uncomfortable at being instructed by Nani, bent forward, gave a peck on lips to Khushi and said, "Be safe and let me know once you reach."

With that he was out.

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrockinggirl555kscjksun_smilaila889ipkndFanneena2000g.s.p.r.9.4.3.DEEWANI94yhm111baxter75ChandrigathumbinzmonicaYellowyHolmesMONAKARANmalar3et_tu_achusony1990naj84coffeeBeansdiotimamistletoe22nIhArIkA-Shalu-luv angelnehaahmadgilgameshayesha786xxxgeetaptokyobrinnySweetSophieDevilwaysardy03shruthiruchsDimz13arshifan91Aplihsshakrobaajammullu1autumn_springsanjuarshisk2405loves_aishujasbinArilip.kat.multifaceted-Sruthi-Chinu5Aishu136mirnaliniYazzy91-eiya-msmarple-Janet-cpervaizHot_Indo_Chillymaria_awanCythereaabivicky86Anvi2009jazmeenprincess84--Magnificent--FebruaryFlowerdevishreelovetheserialsharneil92Davi-Chinnu-rsk16littlemoideeps.segadKtotheMluvbugshalbiPinky.Raizadaaaytmahrusweetysana11AquaBluez17pri12lara3110ushankitvcPhoenixRadarAnisha_91Jyo.SStephybasicquestion1ShellJAtina_1234adits7nahtani88HansaNvivacious_gurlbikeriderkashishknyxx.Saraa.-afsha---Nargis--..Anita..pup03sarunsashasingh1chillyEccentricaRasgulla_spSofna

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Yaar pehli baar muje Arnaav thoda scumbag sa lagaa...usko bhej na hi hai...and i get that he doesn't want her to know Tanarika...and all...but he could have been a little more subtle about it...thoda pyaar...a few hugs...a better kiss...and not at the insistence of Nani...so that she would not feel so bereft after a predominantly enjoyable honeymoon where they were inseparable even for a few mins!!Angry

Edited by --Nargis-- - 22 September 2011 at 2:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Minnie.

deeps. IF-Dazzler
deeps.
deeps.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Unreserving... :P

heyaaa vrush!!! wonderful update again. and great progress in story.. okay i expected worse. i thought arnav will again go to his off swing and starts shouting at her.. par lagta hai honeymoon ka effect is still on ;) if this is just a preamble, i can imagine what the real picture z gonna be. again i have to be prepared for the worst possible ASR behaviour..

i wish i can stay awake for an hour longer for your update, but my health is not that good now, need to rest now.. update more n more...me waitinggg...

Edited by Arhilicious - 22 September 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
vrushhh.. Smile good progress in d story..:-)
Thumbs Up
btw is der an updated lined up?? wait karoon?? would loooveee to read another update..:-):-)

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Janet.Das

OK Vrushy, I'm gonna log off from my system now. Need to get some sleep (had my last bout of meds today, sigh). But, I'll check in the next few minutes and read on my phone. But, comments will have to wait. See you soon! *hugs*

TAKE YOUr time

one done one to go!!

but if mood persists i might give more!!
-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthi12

Thumbs Up
btw is der an updated lined up?? wait karoon?? would loooveee to read another update..:-):-)

yep first time they are apart from each other after that boombastic honeymoon..

kuch toh asar hoga na!!

i am writing..you want to wait around?

might take me an hour or so!!
-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by sruthi12

Thumbs Up

yep first time they are apart from each other after that boombastic honeymoon..

kuch toh asar hoga na!!

i am writing..you want to wait around?

might take me an hour or so!!

i'l try to be awake..:-D agar so gayi tho.i'l strt my tomorrow wid ur updates..:-):-)

-RushTrip-

deeps. IF-Dazzler
deeps.
deeps.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
post updated.. pg45 :)

Edited by Arhilicious - 22 September 2011 at 2:40pm

-RushTrip-

Go to top