Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp (Page 103)

Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s
Dhara_s

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
My first ArHi ff and you have got me hooked onto this couple...wish you wud update soon...its been like 2 months :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

linete Groupbie
linete
linete

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Read both the threads without moving from my pc for 2 hours...
I m waiting for ur next update...
I m not able to stop thinking wat Tanrika is planning 
Please add me to your pm list  SmileSmileSmile

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I am sorry and i know that does not suffice but i am really sorry. Here is a small chapter for you all. hope you like the progression. Do forgive me for any mistakes as this chapter for the first time is not written in a flow. i have written it over 4 weeks. so any disconnect you feel let me know and i shall bring a better chapter.

Chapter 57

Khushi, Arnav, Nani and Anjali went back to Delhi after the wedding which had been a fun affair. Three days of total dhamaal, though Arnav and Khushi were left playing chase rather than spending much time together. There was just too much to do and every opportunity Arnav had tried to extract to be near his wife had been futile for there was always someone around to spoil it.

On reaching home, Arnav had cornered his wife who was changing in the dressing room and whispered as he hugged her from behind, "kya aaj hamari biwi hamein milegi?"

"aapki biwi, aapki hi hai… " Khushi blushed settling into his chest as he slowly removed her clothes one by one and took her into the bathroom for that much needed shower.

A warm shower on their heated bodies started the fire that needed just a stoke to rekindle into an inferno. Arnav kissed her wet lips as water sluiced over their naked bodies. He could not wait any longer and ran his hands down the flanks to cup her bottom and lift her towards his already hard probing self that need her sheath to envelope him. He needed to fill her and be one with her. He lifted her completely and braced her against the wall as he thrust into her. Khushi wound her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, arching her back to take him deep within her. She had missed this for the last few days and felt like an eternity. The hunger seemed deeper, each sensation heightened and passion raged between them. They satiated themselves but still there was something they both craved. Arnav slowly let her down and shut the shower knob, pulled a towel and tied it around her before picking one for himself.

He looked at her as she wiped the drops of water clinging to her skin, wondering if he kept staring her with such heat in his eyes, she would not need the towel. Seeing the smiling playing on her lips, Arnav asked with the movement of his head as to what she was thinking and Khushi simply shook her head. Once changed into night clothes, she settled into his arms for the night with a satisfied smile. She felt safe, at home. She fell into a dreamless sleep.

Arnav kept looking at her as she slept wondering if he should tell her about the one thing that he had kept from her. It was still niggling him. Nuzzling her closer to keep her protected, he too fell into a restless sleep.

Khushi woke up to hear some murmurs and Arnav tossing on the bed. She sat up and switched on the bedside lamp to wake Arnav who seemed to be having a bad dream. About to shake him, she heard him say hoarsely, "No, you can't do that, she is not important, you are. Don't go." And before she could wake him, he sat up saying, "Khushi."

He looked disoriented when he saw Khushi sitting facing him in the bed.

"Kya hua? Koi burra sapna tha?" Khushi asked wiping his brow which was beaded with sweat.

"Hmm! Kuch nahin, so jaao." He then put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her back on the bed to lie down. Khushi wondering what it was that gave him nightmares and who he was talking about. Why did he not tell her, what the dream was about? she wondered.

The next few days saw a change in Arnav, he seemed tensed and aloof. Khushi wondered if the dream was part of something that made him stay away from her all day. He went to office early and came home late but one thing was there, he could not stop himself from taking her every night and each night seemed more intense than the one before but there was a desperation which haunted Khushi. Then he had to go out of town for two days and when he returned from there, he was even more withdrawn. She did not know what was happening to them. Despite their love growing silently, she still felt there was something that was pulling them apart. Arnav seemed to avoid being with her as if some guilt was plaguing him.

Khushi decided to confront Arnav finally, the cat and mouse game that he was playing was something she knew was eating him up inside but it was time she put an end to this drama.

She went to the office and up the elevator to his cabin. Just as she reached the corridor, she heard a loud bang coming as if of closing doors and then a woman storm out towards her. An elegant looking lady even if a little overdone with a little loud sari and makeup that somehow looked to be an effort at making the woman look years younger but the style of the seventies revealed the true age. She stared at her as if something was niggling her as the lady who probably was in too much of a rage to see her just went past her and into the open elevator.

Worried as to something had happened to Arnav, Khushi rushed towards the office giving one final glance over her shoulder to the lady who had finally looked at her. She realized, the lady was wanting to get out of the elevator which was closing but it was too late and the doors shut to take her away. Khushi wondering who it was, walked into the cabin to see Arnav with his head back against the rest eyes shut and hands running in his hair.

"Kya hua?" Khushi asked worriedly, rushing towards him.

Arnav jerked up in his chair at the sound of Khushi's voice and was stunned when he heard the next set of questions.

"Woh kaun thi? I felt like I know her. Why did she bang your door like that? Kya ho raha hai Arnav?" Khushi had walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder as she asked him all this.

"Kuch nahi…" Arnav prevaricated and tried to get up but was stalled by Khushi coming and standing right in front of him shaking her head.
He did not know what to say. The very thing he had been avoiding had just happened. Tanirika had seen Khushi and Khushi had not yet recognized her but what if she had. "What if the next time," he thought and then raged within, "No, there won't be a next time. He had to do something."

He had to tell her everything now.

Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 December 2011 at 12:58am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupbertrockinggirl555sun_smifarha451288ipkndFanHugeArshiFanneena2000g.s.p.r.9.4.3.Chandrigayhm111aaoknzmonicaMONAKARANttannsony1990arshi_1982naj84et_tu_achucoffeeBeansmaancrazyfarhacassimkashevdiotimagagsynIhArIkA-Shalu-geetapayesha786xxxPrasRasfazzy-wazzybrinnySweetSophieroseycheekschattenArchu61tokyoshruthiruchsAplihsarshifan91Dimz13shakrobaajammullu1autumn_springsanjuarshiAish002loves_aishujasbin.kat.Arilipsk2405crazyaddictionalice54blah_blah3Chickeemsmarplemalosem-g19HADmishti-eiya-mirnalinicpervaizixraymaria_awanDhara_sdbr_kmichilove_kukiabivicky86Anvi2009jazmeenIshrafan11lovetheserialFebruaryFlower-_-harsh42sharneil92S.Stephyminimuffin86segadluvbugMDTharunshalbiPinky.Raizadamahrusweetysana11aaytroops82-Kina-Jyo..Saraa.vivacious_gurl-afsha---Nargis--punam2712incandescentajooppup031chillyRasgulla_sp-Eris-dumasFakeLoveDownhill

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
res...

*edited*

Whoa!! Finally!!!

First of all, welcome back!! Big smile

When I started reading your update, I wondered if I would remember the story, since it was quite long back, that I had read this. . .

But it all came down to my mind, once I started reading this update. . . .

I have always loved the passion between your Arnav and Khushi. . . Embarrassed

Awesome update, BTW. . . Big smile

And thanks for the PM, which you sent!! Smile

Hope you continue soon this time. . . LOL Embarrassed

Edited by harsh42 - 12 December 2011 at 12:30am
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I'm back. Mujhe laga you forgot us gabbbar. 

I enjoyed reading it.  More so you still kept the element of suspense. 

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
arre how can i forget

but no time yaar sachchi..

so finally adha adhoora..poora kiya..

and yes next chapter shall be dedicated to tanirika and her works..

should be writing right now...

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update arnav needs to tell her the truth welcome back so missed this ff thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 December 2011 at 11:25pm

-RushTrip-

alice54 Goldie
alice54
alice54

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Great Update!!!!SmileSmileSmile

Hope Arnav tells her everything before Kushi's mom does something...

continue soonBig smileBig smileBig smile...

Edited by alice54 - 11 December 2011 at 11:37pm

-RushTrip-

Go to top