Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks sharu...

yaar... really half the day goes in a haze for me the jet lag is a long... affair..it takes at least a week.. but here it is madder for... i cant seem to sleep well.. late nights..and.all... dont help... and i try not to sleep in the day time but invariably i add to my troubles by falling asleep...

anyway!

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Hey Fari..

yeah.. extremely busy...hardly take time out to watch the serial...

i am sorry i am not able to update..but in few days... the guests will go..and everything should be just plain simple normal...and i should have some peace to write...

sorry about all this..one reason i was so wanting to finish this ff before i came here..for i know when i am in india..it is a mad time!!

No problem dear!!

Take your time...no need to rush with the FF. But keep watching the show. It's going great!!

aangelis thumbnail
great ff. if possible pls add me to ur pm list. tyyy!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
thanks raunika

aangelis - thanks for liking my FF and have added you as buddy..will send pm when i update next!
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

thanks sharu...

yaar... really half the day goes in a haze for me the jet lag is a long... affair..it takes at least a week.. but here it is madder for... i cant seem to sleep well.. late nights..and.all... dont help... and i try not to sleep in the day time but invariably i add to my troubles by falling asleep...

anyway!

yeah jet lag is the one which very well reminds how much sleep is important πŸ˜†

fazzy-wazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Vrushali,

I think everyone here will agree that you will give any Mills and Boon writer a run for their money πŸ˜†

You're an excellent writer, and i have followed your works on Geet forum, but back then i was a non-member, who just used to follow FFs for fun.

But I find now that I have way too many FFs bookmarked (including this one) and I'm kind of loosing track of them πŸ˜†

Hence i finally made an account and this is my very first post on I-F 😳
-RushTrip- thumbnail
thanks fahmz..

a little unwell...should be back in action shortly...

bear with me guys...

farhacassim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U are one amazing writer...your ff is simply awesome. Please can u add me to your pm list...thanx. Look forward to your next update.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
hi farhacassim

thanks for liking my FF

i have added you as a buddy... will send you pm when i update next..
bit under the weather...

recovering...should be well soon..

sorry all of you for not being able to update...
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
vrushyy...how u feeling now ? hope your on your way to a brilliant recovery...and the dose of Arnav yest and a lil today made u feel better...

get well sooon πŸ€—