Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Chick...

will try and write today...but i am not too hopeful..

koshish rahegi!
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
πŸ€—  rush hope this will make your mood better.
enjoy the epi and rewatch  epi
update if you feel like else its fine 😳
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
feeel bettter sooon  πŸ€—

u should try chocolate...it always makes me feeel better πŸ˜ƒ

and phir bhi nahi hua theeek...so our man ASR is there na :) watch him...

mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
Just read all the parts
Great FF
Plz add me to your PM listπŸ˜ƒ
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
whn r we gettin next updt?/
diotima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hola there!! its been awhile! r u doing ok? πŸ€—
-RushTrip- thumbnail
@ sharu..

i definitely felt better today but still no writing..

@ mrinalini - have added you as buddy..as and when i update i shall send you pm..

@ tina - sorry yaar...mood nahi hai likhne ka

@rachel..- i donno i dont feel like writing..as such...
diotima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awwie, no problem, u'll be back with a bang soon!! πŸ˜Š feel better
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Ok people, sookha khatam...ye lo update..

Thanks to Janet, Chick and Nagz who with their demand for OS and chichorapan last night..have definitely put me in the mood to write again...

Ye lo Chichora Arnav

Warning in Place... Read at the risk to your heart!! It shall definitely speed up! Guarantee lete hain Bhai

ok enough natak..ye lo

Chapter 55

Hearing the commotion outside, everyone in the house had gathered around in the living room, only to smile and wait patiently as they saw them twirling around. Khushi put a stilling hand on her when she saw the light come on in the living room and they both stopped to look at the family smiling at them from inside.

He let her slide down to the ground but hooked an arm around her waist as they went into the house with everyone smiling. It was Buaji who started, "Ee parmeshwari ka saath ma, aapai bhi bachkai gaye ho Arnav bitwa?"

He gave her a smile she had never seen and the rest of the family just laughed out. Payal then moved out of the room sharing with Khushi and said, "mein Buaji ke saath so jaaongi."

Arnav came into the bedroom as Khushi said, "hum abhi aatein hai." Leaving Arnav there, she went to the kitchen and got some milk and fruits for him and bid everyone good night and went back into the bedroom to see Arnav standing near the windwow like she used to watching the moon. She walked upto him and put her arms around him after leaving the milk and fruits on the nightstand.

"Aap ko ye surprises dene ki aadat kab se hai?" Khushi asked softly against his shoulder.

"Jab se tum mujhse door rehne lagi ho." Arnav answered, running his hand over hers lightly.

She thumped with her fist on his stomach and he went, "Awww! ab maarna bhi shuru kar diya hai. Pehle izzat abh jaan par bann aayee hai."

She let go of him and in that instant he turned around and put his back against the window and smiled at her. She just could not let him just be smug about teasing her so she just glared at him.

He then pulled her into him and said, "Waise, tumse baat karni hai. Kal we shall go to the suite and discuss things?"

"Haan, par kabhi toh idhar ghar par reh jaaya kijiye. Amma, Babuji kya sochenge ki beta ab itna bada aadmi ho gaya hi ki usse ye ghar chota lagta hai." Khushi tried let him know how their going to the hotel would be perceived as.

"Arre I want you to myself, this house will not give me the privacy we need. Unless you don't me' you know ' and tum awaaz bhi itna karti ho ' toh ' woh kaise ' Arnav ' Please '" Arnave teased her again, this time near her neck.

She pushed him and scolded him, "Bas bhi kijiye, ye sab kya hai?"

"Achcha, kya hai? Abhi dikhaon?" And picked her and took her to bed, showing her exactly what she did in throes of passion and had given her a pillow to stifle the sounds she always emanated when he made love to her.

Once satiated, he pulled her into his arms and said, "Aur demo chahiye?"

"Nahi, ab so jaaiye, tomorrow we have lots to be done. Waise aapko baat kya karni hai?" Khushi asked sleepily.

"Woh, take over ke baare mein kuch batana hai. Par i want your full attention so abhi so jao, kal baat karte hain." he told her brushing her hair and found that she had already fallen asleep.

He woke up to find no one around him in the room and got up to wear the trousers of last night again over his boxers. His bag was in the car, but then the door opened and Khushi walked in with the bag.

"Arre tum kyon le aai, I would have gone, I was just getting dressed." Arnav told her with remorse at making her work for him.

"Halki si toh hai. Chaliye, naah lijiye, sab wait kar rahe hain breakfast par." with that she left him to get ready.

After breakfast, they all went shopping of the things, Babuji, went to the shop Buaji and Amma went to the old market for the hawan and pooja things to be bought and Payal, Khushi and Arnav went to shop the dresses and other things that Payal would need.

Late afternoon, they dropped Payal home and Arnav could not wait any longer to get his wife alone. He took her straight to their Hotel, the frequency with which he kept coming to Lucknow, he thought may be he should buy a house here for them. Once in the elevator, he pulled her into his arms and nuzzled her neck saying, "Ye mujhe wise shopping pe mat le jaana phir se, torture hai."

"Achcha, agar torture tha toh aaye kyon?" Khushi trying to push him in case someone sees them like this. Just then the elevator stops on some floor and pings as the doors open. They move apart a little, but Arnav did not relinquish his hold on her waist. Khushi nudged him in the ribs but he just moved a bit to avoid the full brunt.

"Kyon ki mein tumhare saath rehna chahta tha." He whispered in her ears and the other occupants turned a bit to look at them and smiled. Khushi tried to move out of the arm that he had put around like a vise but it just tightened. The other occupants got out two floors later and they were left alone. He turned towards her and leaned in saying, "Have you ever felt like ' you know lift atak jaaye aur '" Arnav asked.

"Aap pagal ho gaye hain kya?" Khushi stuttered at the side of him that had emerged, naughty beyond belief.

"Tum bhi na, haan bolne mein kya jaata tha?" and he kissed her. Just then the lift pinged again to open the doors to their floor. He did not stop kissing her but walked backwards with her in his arms, once outside her pinned her against the wall and continued to kiss her. Khushi pushed him but ended up clenching his shirt in sheer need as he deepened the kiss. He then picked her up, carrying her as he moved towards their suite. Once there he asked her to put a hand in his pocket to remove the key. Khushi complied and froze when her hand touched him there through the pocked only to look at him wide eyed.

"Ab mujhe aise dekhogi ya, chaabi nikalogi, yaa, mein yahin'" Arnav asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

Khushi put a hand on his mouth and with the other hand removed the keys but naughtily rubbed the ridge of his manhood with the plastic and heard him groan. She removed and put it in the slot pushing the door open. Once in, Arnav kicked it shut and walked towards the bedroom. He put her in front of the mirror and turned her towards it, standing behind her. He first opened her braid, removing the ribbon that tied it at the end. Leafing his fingers through the tresses he spread them over her back and look at her through the mirror.

He traced the hairline on her face and then flicked the hair over other shoulder gathering the hair in one hand, running his fingers lightly on her nape. She shivered deliciously. He then ran his finger along the edge of the back of the dress, where the dori was tied, pulling the string with his teeth. He grazed his teeth against her back and she sucked in her breath as slivers of desire raced through her being. He then went to the zipper at the back and pulled it down loosening the kurta. Shoving the shoulders of the dress over her arms, he let his hands run along with it to push it down completely and over her hand. Khushi was now looking at her image, hair over one shoulder, kurta down to her waist bunched up and her white lace bra covering yet revealing the treasures that awaited him. He looked her in the mirror meeting her eye over one should as he ran fingers along the collarbone and dipped between the breasts to trace the gentle curve there with the back of his fingers.

"Arnav'" khushi mumbled as if drugged, her eyes closing. He then whispered in her ears, "I want you to look at us, Khushi, in there" indicating to the mirror.

Khushi blushed, even after weeks of them being together, she felt warmth infuse her body, melting her insides with a mere look. The way he was looking at her now, she felt torched with a fire that will burn her and transfer her into this being that wanted to be devoured by his hungry blaze.

He then slid the kurta down her legs going down on his knees perpendicular to her. He turned his head to the right looking into the mirror and her and pulled at the string of her salwaar. He then pulled it loose to have it whoosh down her legs, leaving her in the matching underwear. He put his hand on one ankle and bent the knee to slowly remove the dress, first one and then the other.

He then ran his hand up her leg starting at the toes up her ankle, shin and stopped at the knee. He replaces his hand with his lips and moved up her thigh on her right leg and let his hand take over to the other leg. Once at the juncture of her thigh, he stopped at the edge of the panty, flicking the sensitive spot there with his tongue. Khushi's legs buckled. Holding her steady he moved her sideways to face him and then asked her to put a foot on his leg as he had sat with his legs under him. He then kissed the inside of her thigh, going up to her core still sheathed with thin cotton. He placed his lips there through the cotton, feeling her heat and her wetness. He moved it aside to touch his lips to hers. Her hips rotated, wanting his touch even more. His hands were now holding her butt, keeping her steady as he invaded her sweetness with his tongue, making her utter sounds that were unintelligible but told him in no uncertain terms her need for him. He then moved his finger and hooked it in the panty to bring it down. Once done with that barrier he hooked her leg over his shoulder and he went back to pleasuring her with his mouth giving her a release that made her weak. He then splayed his hands on her stomach and reach her breasts as fondled her through the bra and she held on to him with her hands on his shoulder and alternatively in his hair as the spiral in her tightened to the point where release was a sweet torture she craved yet wanted to prolong.

Khushi then tugged at his hair, asking him to get up. She motioned to go to the bed but he stalled her asking her to stay put. He then stripped himself of his clothes and took her in his arms standing behind her and making her look in the mirror. He then bent her forward and asked her to brace herself on the stool with her hand as he entered her from behind. Khushi looked at him through the mirror, stunned and yet exhilarated at this visual they made. It was even more arousing than she was already. She felt as if they were voyeurs of their own selves, watching each other as they united. Arnav bent over her to place a kiss on her shoulder as he thrust into her deeply and bit her. She saw two people elementally joined with her hair falling from one side. It was a vision that she knew she would always hold with her as another step deeper into their relationship.

What they were sharing was beyond just being married, they were one, a union of souls. She looked at him as spasms of release hit and only to joined by her husband who made guttural sounds as they found their peak with each other and in each other.

Spent, she straightened with him to take his support and stand there for few minutes as they recovered. He then guided her to the bed and both of them slid between the sheets to find themselves in each others arms.

He murmured, "Khushi, I have never ever felt this connected with anyone in my life. You complete me." Gathering her in his arms and placing kisses on her head.

"I need to tell you something very important." He said, as he pushed the hair away from her face, and lifted his head to look at her. She had fallen asleep.

Smiling at the way he tired her always, he just pulled her closer and went to sleep himself. He decided, tomorrow he will definitely tell her what needed to be said.
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damn Vrush...you never disappoint!!!πŸ˜‰ I am sure Janet will love this...defo the pick me upper that she was looking for and Chick she may just KISS you!!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago