Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
when u r updating??r u okay?hoping everything to be okay at ur end...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Sarach

weekend was busy..

i am trying to finish one update for you guys..

i should be couple of hours..for i have so much to tell..and i do have some work to finish today..

its the manic monday for me!

also i am going to India so many things to be bought and all that jazz...

so trying to multitask which is not my forte!!
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
take your time :) your fans will await your awesomness no matter how long it takes...
and good luck with the packing and prep...vacation always gets me excited :) 

*this  is hoping you are going for a vacation* :)
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Oh yes Priya!!

going home is always a vacation... time to relax!!

not that this is isnt home or that i have much to do here ..but it is like India is home!!

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Intehaa ho gayi intezaar ki... aayi na kuch khabar vrush ke update ki... yeh mujhe hai yahkeen bewaafa woh nahi ...fir wajah kya hui iss continued intezaar ki...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
dimaag ki khalish..hai wajah
karne chale the faten

ho gaye dher uski jagah
jhagda kiya jab karni thi suleh!

i am still working on it darling..

i know it is not usual with me but hoga...shayad der se par hoga
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
where art thou? 3 days and no update :(
next update anytime soon?
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Hey fruark,

blame it to yourself..now you have germinated an idea for a book so i am sailing in two boats, not able to bring anything ashore!!

i am working on an update but am not satisfied!!

but should i update tonight..i shall send you a pm!!

right now...my mind is occupied with some other dream!!

Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW!!! Bravo Vrushali, you are one amazing story teller.

You are just so brilliant; you covered the story from every angle possible. Humor, passion, drama, romance, and suspense everything a reader wants in a story. Did you ever think about publishing your work? Not this one of course any other work, you are awesome. Maybe you have to think about it.

You know how to capture reader's attention; you are brilliant with character sketch and the scene description is just amazing.

Girl, you captured my attention from the beginning, its weekend husband is home but I can't just stop to think about your story and what happens next, when will I get chance to read the next chapter. You made my weekend very exciting.

The way you interlinked Arnav and Kushi's past is just so brilliant. And the way you made Arnav realize let past be past, we can never redo it but future is something we can look forward to, oh that was so beautiful. Every scene description was just perfect, But for me the best scene is Arnav's anguish, heart break and loss over Kushi's limp body when she fell from the stairs; I had tears while reading it, Hats off to your writing skills Vrushali (don't know why I feel something similar is going to happen in the serial for Arnav to open his heart and realize that he cannot live without Kushi Kumari Gupta)

Once again I say you are an excellent writer but you are an amazing story teller. Thanks for With or Without and now I wait for the next update.

Ps. Oh I am sorry I did not press the Like button on any of your chapters as I was reading it without logging in on the forum. But you know I LOVED it, oh there it is no Love button to press.

And I loved the banners made by Lekha & Arhilicious on the front page. It's so beautiful.

Oh mein boolgayi "Meri Rani" how can I forget that, Kya baat hai yaar I love this ASR man!!!! I get it serial mein Kushi is the one who gives nicknames to ASR and here it's the other way isn't it?

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Ytanuja

NO darling..my brains are fried..i have too many things happening so i could find time for an OS, see if you like to read that

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1835199