Posted: 12 years ago
fab update vrushali :) 

they both are adorablee...

and arnav has to say itt... put the girl out of misery :D 

super stuff πŸ€—
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Note: if my description of the Taj Mahal is sketchy and not up to the mark, please do excuse for i have not seen it other than from distance in a train in 1984, when i travelled from Delhi to Calcutta. That image is still there in my head.

Chapter 53

Khushi had thought after Bora Bora, it would take something big for her to feel so overwhelmed but it was this monument and her husband beside her that told her that, he was a unique man even if he behaved strangely. She was going to relish these moments.

They had arrived at the Monument very early in the morning, even though it had been late in the night when they reached Agra, they had felt the lure of the beauty even at that time.

They had passed from a distance and the Momument stood there greyish in the darkness, with only half moon giving it a subdued lighting. She felt something move within her and tears had welled up and had felt, Arnav squeeze her hands in understanding. They had hardly slept, talking about the history of Taj Mahal and the love that was painful yet fulfilling between Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. For, despite other wives, his favorite had been Mumtaz and he could not bear the pain of losing her. Even the aspect that Mumtaz died of child birth complication and that their passion was so great that they could not keep away from each other despite each birth of the child made it more difficult for Mumtaz. It was also said, that she was a constant companion for each of this military campaign.

Looking at the Monument, holding each other's hand, they marveled at the beauty and serenity of the place. The peace that enveloped them was like the sleep that is deep and undisturbed yet each dream in that sleep is vivid and enlightening. They felt overwhelmed.

She whispered, "Thank you for bringing me here. Meine photos dekhe hai, padha hai, suna hai, par aaj aapke saath ye nazara '. aaj meri zindagi ka ek bahut bada din hai. Thank you for giving me this gift, Arnav."

He just hugged her and planted a kiss on her forehead and said, "Mere liye bhi. With you the symbol of love the Taj Mahal stands for has meaning. I shall cherish this moment forever."

They spent rest of the day together, going for a walk on the banks of Yamuna, eating in the old market and then he bought her some panchi petha.

He even indulged in some earrings and bangles with Mughal designs, the typical floral design called meenakari. He even took her to local embroidery shops for her to find inspiration for her designs. Khushi was touched by all the things he did for her. Late afternoon they left for Lucknow and on Sunday he left for Delhi, leaving behind a teary eyed Khushi.

"I will miss you." Khushi said at the door hugging him.

"I will miss you too, Khushi. Ab rona band karo, warna mein jaa kaise paaonga?" Arnav said as he wiped the tears from her cheek and then gave her a tender kiss on her eyes and lips.

"I will call you." And with that he left her, raising a hand in goodbye, as he sat in the car. Khushi, raised her hand and then stood there watching the car till it turned the corner.

She felt as if he was taking a piece of her with him. Was it possible to love someone so much?

Arnav had looked at her through the dark window till the car turned and then put is head back against the head rest, eyes closed and felt as if he had left himself behind with her.

After tomorrow, he vowed, he was going to tell her everything and close the chapter on Tanirika.

The business with Arnav was not going well. She had done her own research with Mr Mallick and found out that Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada was his Mausi's daughter. Having been intrigued by that information, she had dug deeper and it was pay dirt time. She had something which made her smile.

Now, she had the leverage, that would ensure Arnav do exactly as she wanted. She was going to ruin the son of the man who had thwarted her plans. She did not just want money but she did not get the status as Mr Takshasheel Mallick had not let his brother give everything nor had he let her marry him. In one of their arguments about marriage she had run away with some money but had come back when it had finished and Samar had taken her back. With beauty fading, she had ensured that she held the purse strings and had enough of the business on her name to ensure, Samar Chand did not leave her.

But she had once again gotten him interested in taking down AR Designs as she could not stop the rage inside her from boiling over whenever she saw him on TV. Handsome, successful and money that she knew Samar Chand would not be able to make because he did not possess the brains. But the deal with Chaudhri had worked well so far and their Swiss collaboration was helping.

But she had been more greedy and asked Samar to topple Arnav yet again. Poisoning his mind, with how he could tolerate a child he had thrown on the streets, to be more successful than him. And it had worked the first time. But it had been a rash move, too soon, they did not have the necessary financial backing at the time. The smart lawyer they had at the time had saved them on technicality that time, but this time she had a huge backing. Chaudhri and Samar had one thing in common, indulgences. Well, she was with Samar because he was indulgent and she had forced him to think of more when their dwindling finances were something she had seen happening. That is when the Swiss Collaboration had come into picture. Chaudhri's son had been shrewd and she had encouraged him in one of her encounters with him. This deal with AR Designs would mean more money, more power and more satisfaction of seeing him down.

But the meeting was not going well. They had gotten some news right before the meeting that the Swiss Company had backed out of their collaboration, citing, issues with the Lucknow plans and the company was going to rethink on it. How did it happen just on the morning of the take over. She realised it sitting next to Samar and Chaudhri facing Arnav, Shyam and other lawyers. Anjali was not to be seen and neither was their Nani, but she knew it was Arnav who was the real brains, when the lawyer passed the papers that would counter the take over bid and instead buy the Mallicks out.

Tanirika, spewed venom with her eyes as she saw the tables turn on her and her plans. The meeting coming to an end, with Arnav looking smug, was the last thing she wanted to take.

Just before leaving, she walked up to Arnav and challenged, "Itna guroor achcha nahi hai, abhi baazi khatam nahi hui."

With that she left. She had now lost everything, save some money that would probably tide her over for the next few years, but with her lifestyle she was not going to let this go unpunished. "mein apni haar aise nahi maanoongi, Arnav Singh Raizada. Abhi toh ek aur waar hai mere paas." She looked at her reflection in the mirror vowing to exact blood from Arnav.

She did not know why she had taken upon herself to ruin him but now it had become the mission of her life. His success, ate at her for having been defeated in making the Mallicks pay for not accepting a middle class woman.

She was going to use, Khushi, yes her own daughter, flesh and blood to defeat Arnav Singh Raizada. She smiled at her reflection, a plan forming already in her head.
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
NOOO!
ahhh! such wonderful updates 2day and i feel ashamed to say...i still want more.

thanks sooo much! this tankara lady needs to be locked up.*making phone calls* ;) i got a feeling that she may get to khushi before arnav gets to tell her ecerything. khushi wud be sooo heartbroken and arnav feel bad and angry towards the tankara lady. 

great!
xxx
Edited by Zbegum - 12 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hai re, ab mere ko bhi Agra jaana hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen the Taj around 3 times, but hubby never has...Chalo let's see when we 'll be able to see together!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i knew this was coming... i knew tanirika wud plan to use her daughter against arnav but dint expect it so soon... awesome vrush... hv learnt to expect the unexpected while reading u... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if u update again will read when i get up...now off to bed
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tani is such a witch...poor Khushi...Hope Khushi doesn't falter!
wow what a turn of events...
eagerly waiting to see what happens next...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks guys

i am trying to finish one before my deadline.. set by myself of course...

so...i shall reply to all later..
abhi ke liye..thank you

and see if can still twist this thing around further and surprise you guys!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i hate tantrika more...plz let arnav tell khushi abt tantrika rather thn she doin it herself or it will b a huge messs
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
double bonanza...and one more in store :D 

the whole taj journey was magical...khushi and arnav just belong together...they personify the perfect couple in every essence. 

the scheming mother...welll less said about her the better :) i just hope arnav gives her back good and shows her that she cant mess with mr. and mrs raizadaa...