ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
we have marriage happening at romantic.chick ff at that time ๐Ÿ˜‰

and at your FF  as finally kushi will realize that even arnav missed her terribly ๐Ÿ˜

todays epi any good ?
i've got a flipping cold!
RT ...you realize that you have spoiled the show for me...because nothing they can write for the show can compete with the imagery that you have provided in your writing!!!  Your writing and my very active virtual interpretations are an awesome combination.  The English language and writing are my profession...if you do not write for a living, you have missed your calling.  Only thing, my Hindi is very poor...so I spend much time with a dictionary...now back to the chapters I haven't read!!!!!
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

yes basanti and thakur

ab... thori masti

kab hai... kab hai...holi!

jii kahan h  party๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@thakur here only now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what you want jalebi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by lwfw - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ChicagoCarole1

RT ...you realize that you have spoiled the show for me...because nothing they can write for the show can compete with the imagery that you have provided in your writing!!!  Your writing and my very active virtual interpretations are an awesome combination.  The English language and writing are my profession...if you do not write for a living, you have missed your calling.  Only thing, my Hindi is very poor...so I spend much time with a dictionary...now back to the chapters I haven't read!!!!!

Oh Dear CC,

Now with that little information, i shall have to read my work and be my own editor for when i have people such as yourselves reading it, i need to ensure i give a product that is quality checked!!

Damn, i knew i will have to pay for my laziness!!

Now about me not writing for a living. I would love to do that. I have done some ad work and some articles when i worked for an industry association but beyond it being part of work rather than work itself, English has been my passion! As a child my two fav books were the Oxford Dictionary and The Atlas!!

Now i donno if i should offer translation, which i could but may be i should let you learn another language all on your own? ๐Ÿ˜›

I stick to hindi dialogues mostly for that is the flavor for this FF and the show... the dialect per se has to be maintained else it will not sound so right!!

trying to be close to realism as possible... but should i be writing a book, if ever...i am still thinking of that, i will probably use more English than Hindi!!

Well again, depends on the subject, but being a city person.. an urban setting is more my style!!

ok go  read the chapters...i am going update one in few minutes...

Yah Mariam

the epi will blow your mind away...

i am still picking up the pieces...

"iss dil ke tukde hazaar hue..koi yahan gira koi wahan gira!!

Thakur and Basanti

the party is right here right now!!

Lets do the boogie!
ooh cant wait to watch
vrushhh shall we expect an update then coz ur so happy!
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Thakur and Basanti

the party is right here right now!!

Lets do the boogie!
 Carry  on  me  need  to sleep now      BP going haywire  again