Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp - Page 39

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fruark

phew was for reading 50 chapters in 1 go. so that is a compliment cos u had me hooked on.

girl... u write well. forget abt the story, forget abt the romance, forget abt the characters, am talking abt your skills as a writer. ur good.
you should do more serious writing(i mean outside of the forum).

btw when is the new chapter comin up? before we sleep today? i live in NYC.. 

oh yeah..i am half way there... i have promised a hot one..so working on that..part..

ah practical neighbours...

i love NYC... the most fascinating city for me..the pace..just pumps me up with energy!!

and thanks for the compliment. i dont read my work so i hope you have excused the grammar for in a rush i am always so few trips are but natural!!

and outside of forum. I am mulling over it..may be one of these days, i shall turn this passionate hobby into a healthy obsession.. i mean may be it will pay my bills??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
you should write something close to ur heart, am sure it would turn out to be a good book.
and from ur posts its clear many of the inspirations are drawn from real life ;)  cos u simply cany make up certain things...

so good luck.. may be ur 1st book itself could turn out to be sensational.
bikerider thumbnail
rush haha no arhi but still i loved reading the update 😳
haha agreee with nargis  arnav is kameena but kushi does match him well.

is it something to do with kushi's mother so he sent her away ?
is he going to come to lucknow
if you are updating i am waiting 😆
-RushTrip- thumbnail

you should write something close to ur heart, am sure it would turn out to be a good book.

and from ur posts its clear many of the inspirations are drawn from real life ;)  cos u simply cany make up certain things...

so good luck.. may be ur 1st book itself could turn out to be sensational.

ah may be..yeah... it is always life that inspires you isnt it?

and i love to observe people, i am fascinated with people as such and dealing with them is interesting for everyone has a different outlook to any and every given situation...

If i do write a book i shall definitely mention you as one of the encourager as i have been told by some very close friends but i have not found enough gumption to pursue that not because i am not sure i can write...but because may be for i can write... only i donno i am ready to the consequences there after!!
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
btw bora bora inspiration from kardashians?
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Ha ha mahi!

ab jo hai so hai..

par the important thing is will their love survive this crisis!!

I hope it does... plzz make Khushi strong when she finds out that her real mom is behind all this drama... I want her to give Tit for Tat to her evil mom!!... Plzzz don't make her some mahan devi who just takes everything instead of fighting back... pleeejjj!!❤️
-RushTrip- thumbnail

btw bora bora inspiration from kardashians?

oh no! i had a beach in mind but one of the readers suggested Bora Bora and i just latched on to it

and then did research on it..with some photos of the four seasons's resort to inspire me!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

I hope it does... plzz make Khushi strong when she finds out that her real mom is behind all this drama... I want her to give Tit for Tat to her evil mom!!... Plzzz don't make her some mahan devi who just takes everything instead of fighting back... pleeejjj!!❤️

ha ha mahi

no she wont be mahaan... see what i have in store for you guys!!

though i dont alwasy follow through on my plan for i write as it flows through me rather than have it all planned and executed that way to the T..i have a few key points and then see how the characters react!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
*statutory warning in place over 18 only please!

Chapter 51

Khushi then switched the phone off and flopped on the pillow hiding her flushed face. She did not know why she suddenly had felt shy and had cut the call. She felt her heart race at the thought of him near her. She felt she was burning up just with the thoughts of his hands roaming on her. She let her fingers touch her lips as she felt his kiss on her lips. She missed him. She missed being next to him. Cuddling up to him and sleeping. She could not believe that this was the first time after their marriage and the truce to sleep on the same bed, that she had slept apart from him. She wondered, if he missed her too. She hit her head with her hand and muttered, "Buddhu kahin ki. Woh bhi toh miss kar rahe honge. Aur tumne bol diya nahi. Aur toh aur phone kaat diya. hey devi maiyya, woh gussa na ho toh achcha hai."

Now unable to sleep, she did go and make jalebis. Her buaji woke up chanting her favorite names for her, "Hai re parmeshwari, abhi bhi ye sanka chorra nahi hai?"

On the other side. Arnav felt rage boil inside him as she cut the call for the second time. "What the hell'" he muttered as he threw the phone away.

He thumped his pillow wondering why he had called her in the first place. Why he had wanted to know if she had missed him? And she had said, No? Served him right. He deserved this, the way he treated her, how was she to miss him. Well, from now on he was not going to talk to her without reason.

Let her suffer. But what about him. He was suffering too. How was it that just her voice was good enough to arouse him? He was missing her, there he admitted it to himself. He wanted to be with her, taste her, feel her writhe under him and most interestingly, sleep with her next to him in his arms.

He got up and paced around the floor, sleep eluding him totally. He thought of calling her again but saw the time and stopped himself. No, he was not going to behave like a love sick puppy. He was going to stop himself from being so needy.

He went down to the study and worked on the papers for the next meeting with the lawyers of Tanirika and Mr Samar Chand Mallick. He refused to call him Chachaji. He had requested the lawyers that they not be present for the initial discussion and be only present when the final meeting was to be had in two weeks time. He figured he would go and find out more about how his uncle and his mistress had gotten the funds to bid for it. Shyam had given him a dossier on the Swiss MNC which had manufacturing units in several countries including India and they were the financiers for their new venture in Lucknow which would be in direct competition with their unit. He realised that the last five years, they had bided their time to regroup and he was now too huge to be simply bought over but this Swiss MNC could be something he will have to fight for they did have deep pockets.

He decided, he would go to Lucknow to kill two birds, be with his wife without looking like a fool and do the research on the opposition. He could not leave this to his staff and looking at Di's health, Jeejaji would want to be near her.

He got dressed around seven and went to office leaving a message with Jai Prakash to finish work and go to Lucknow by the afternoon flight. He was going to surprise his wife.

At lunch, Nani and Di had teased him of following his wife in just one day and he had brushed it aside with a, "Ye take over ke baare mein Swiss MNC se milna hai, isiliye jaa raha hoon. Chaho toh Jeejaji ko jaane de?"

"Saale sahab, ab bahane baazi choriye aur admit kijiye ki Khushi ke bagair achcha nahi lag raha." Even Shyam joined in the ribbing.

Excusing himself with not wanting to miss the flight, Arnav left for Lucknow.

He walked out of the airport, nostalgia hit him whenever he came to Lucknow but now there seemed to be anticipation in him for he was going to be with Khushi, his wife. He went straight to the office in the car organised by the office. He entered the Boutique to find his wife not in the cabin but was informed was in the supply room looking for some particular fabric for a design. He went into the back room that led to the loading dock and found her on the stairs pulling out a huge roll of fabric. She had managed to get it out, but looked at her amused as she struggled to carry it down with her.

"Pehle khud ko sambhal lo phir usse sambhalna. You know right that you can throw it down." Arnav said as he saw her trying for the third time trying to step down with the roll. But he realised he had spooked her for she jumped and turned around to look at him at the same time and he galvanised forward to catch his wife.

She overbalanced and went backwards and thought she was going to hit the ground but Arnav caught her before that. Like before he was there to catch her.

She wound her arms around his neck and her eyes closed as he held her in his arms. She knew it was him and somehow knew he would save her. But wait a minute, what was he doing here?

She opened one eye to see his grim face, the amusement which she had heard earlier vanished. He asked, "Are you trying to be funny? For I am not amused," with clenched teeth.

"Oh! lighten up Arnav, you scared me, you saved me, now stop being the big bad mad man! Aur mujhe niche toh uttariye!" Khushi tried to reason with him.

He squeezed her closer and walked out of the store room, to go into her cabin and put her on the table, with his arms on both her sides, face only an inch away and growled, "You are never to go up on those stairs again, you hear."

"Come on, Arnav, aap aisa kaise farmaan kar sakte hain? Humein kaam hoga toh hum kareinge. Kaun laa kar dega taaka hamein?" Khushi argued, placing her hands on the table and tilting back to see his face in totality rather than just his toffee brown eyes which were blazing at her.

"Meine bol diya toh bas. No arguments. I hope you remember, there are people here who can help you." Arnav in clipped tone to make the point clearer.

"Par '" Khushi tried to argue when he simply took her mouth with his and shut her up.

Everything forgotten, she straightened to be closer and allow her arms to wind themselves around his neck. His short hair had grown a bit and were threatening the severity that he subjected them to by curling at the ends. She ran her fingers through them mirroring the havoc he wrought on her senses with that sensual mouth of his. His lips warm and firm enveloped hers to suckle them as if he had missed their taste.

He pulled her closer to him by placing his hands on her backside and nudged her legs apart with one leg to find room between her legs as he held her close to the edge of the table. She had worn a retro look churidar kurta with red polka dots in white background and work around the boat shaped neck. The dupatta was a red scarf she had tied her hair with and dangled on one side and matched her churidar. He had worn his classic suit in grey with white shirt and red tie. The power dressing to the T, she mused absently as she reveled in his kisses.

She felt him nudge her center lightly as he pulled her closer still and lifted one dangling leg to hook it around his waist. She followed the other one without being prompted and hooked them behind him for now she wanted to feel his heat even through the clothes. He let her lips go with hesitation as he nuzzled her neck. From the base of her throat to her ear, which she had put a small stud in. He licked the pinna, following the shape and then dipped his tongue into the concha stroking it with swift flicks. Khushi's breath hitched and small gasps of air was released as desire licked her in tight concentric circles with each stroke getting tighter by the second and her breath came out in spasms as she gushed his name out in a whoosh, followed by a "pleeeaaase'."

"Ummm, meri rani," he asked in guttural voice, reflecting his state, in her ears. His eyes were dilated into warm dark chocolate color that melted her to the very core as he looked into her eyes, giving her a small respite from his assault.

For an answer, Khushi just gave him a half smile and covered his lips with her in a sensual kiss that robbed him of his senses. He kissed her back with fervor and soon their kisses turned even more passionate demanding satiation, here and now. He suddenly let her go, panting as he turned around and walked to the door to lock it. He then came back, picked her up and walked to the nearest wall to brace her against it. He then pulled the string of her churidar free and slid it down over her hips and down her legs along with her panty. He then, unbuttoned his trousers, pulled the zip down and let his manhood find the room to be free. He then picked her up again and put her legs around his waist and thrust into her. Their mingled "Ah" was all they needed to let each other know how much they wanted, needed each other. He supported her against the wall as he drove her over the brink and emptied himself in her. She had dug her head into his neck to stifle any sound she would make and he had grunted against her neck as he had found his release.

She did not know, they could be so wild and wanton to actually not bother about propriety. She feared that this passion of theirs was going to be the very thing that would either keep them together forever or tear them apart.

Once her heartbeat settled and she felt she had enough strength, she unwound her legs from around him and got dressed. He fixed himself too and muttered, "Lets get out of here."
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...Vrushy kya likhoon...fabulous update.   What i really liked about it is the realism of it...sometime the need of each other overwhelms all else...and one does forget one's propriety...hota hai...kya kare!!!  The update had all the elements, some teasing, surprise, some of his branded anger...and ofcourse their uncontrollable passion!!!!
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago