Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Vrush,

Have you been unwell too? I see all these comments about head aches and BP and all that. Being a migraine victim myself, I know the torture called headache. Pin drop silences, water, and sleep help me (with aspirin, of course).

And what's this low BP? You say it like it's normal! I hope you are all right.

Take care you!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Janet,

it happens when i have a fast... and it is a new phenomenon...and it is not that low..but yeah i donno why the headache first comes and then the BP drops..

but all is well... its more like a black haze of a headache...

so you see i now call it Doing an Anjali!!

the way she fasts and falls ill!! i seem to taking a few things from the show into my life... :-P
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope ur feeling well gabbarwa

massive jhappies🤗
-Janet- thumbnail
Oh man. I hope you feel better soon. But, I feel better after hearing about the fast. I guess it's normal when you have to fast. Well, I hope you break your fast soon and whatever you fasted for happens sooner :-D

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Oh Janet,

it happens when i have a fast... and it is a new phenomenon...and it is not that low..but yeah i donno why the headache first comes and then the BP drops..

but all is well... its more like a black haze of a headache...

so you see i now call it Doing an Anjali!!

the way she fasts and falls ill!! i seem to taking a few things from the show into my life... :-P

bikerider thumbnail
rush what happened are you not well again.
Do take care dear and rest too 😳
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Ha ha Janet

its not like that..we fast three times in a month...besides some festivals and for us Hindus...the festival season has started..

now if i reduce salt intake my BP drops which would happen in a fast..hai na?

so nothing the next day i am all hatta katta!

and i dont fast to get something...

i guess i m blessed... bhagwan ka diya sab kuch hai!
(dialogue)
-Janet- thumbnail
I think it's highly cool to fast 3 times a month. Being a foodie, sometimes I fast simply to give my body some rest :-p Oh, and I'm a Hindu too (Janet's a pen name + something that fell as a name in my friends' circle - long story!), so I do understand what you're talking about. But, my whole family is rather laid back about religion and rituals coz most of us are atheists or agnostics haha.

Yeah, what you said makes sense about the salt and the BP. Since you do it often, you should figure something out. It's even better that you don't fast for anything in particular. You know, for an agnostic, I've fasted quite a few times in my life too. Hahaha!

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Ha ha Janet

its not like that..we fast three times in a month...besides some festivals and for us Hindus...the festival season has started..

now if i reduce salt intake my BP drops which would happen in a fast..hai na?

so nothing the next day i am all hatta katta!

and i dont fast to get something...

i guess i m blessed... bhagwan ka diya sab kuch hai!
(dialogue)

-RushTrip- thumbnail
H aha Lekha!!
nothing much the usual...black blobs..and low BP!

but i am fine.. dont worry!

and Janet..oh alright i know wht you mean..my in laws are very religious would give serious competition to anjali there!! and sometime complex too!!

i am not ritualistic but marriage has changed me a lot!!

and fasting is not that bad i never used to fast...but its a done thing in my family (in law) and i am happy to do it! just that recently this BP thing has started..i am sure it is a phase...

but arrre hum bhi kya baat le kar baithe hain

aaj ka episode was a revelation!!
-Janet- thumbnail
Yeah, it was quite a revelation. I had to step back and tell myself that it was a good episode though. I mean I was so charged up after the last one that I had to literally get out of myself, look at myself, and say 'woman hold on to your horses, this is a good, meaningful episode.' I guess it totally helps in moving the story forward. Can't wait for Arnav to find out about Khushi's parents. She is obviously going to find out about her dad while in Arnav's house. But, if it's during the actual ritual, I guess Arnav won't drop her or anything :-( Oh well, I'll just let the CVs surprise us!
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janet.Das

Yeah, it was quite a revelation. I had to step back and tell myself that it was a good episode though. I mean I was so charged up after the last one that I had to literally get out of myself, look at myself, and say 'woman hold on to your horses, this is a good, meaningful episode.' I guess it totally helps in moving the story forward. Can't wait for Arnav to find out about Khushi's parents. She is obviously going to find out about her dad while in Arnav's house. But, if it's during the actual ritual, I guess Arnav won't drop her or anything :-( Oh well, I'll just let the CVs surprise us!

oh yeah...

it was meaningful.

also... the shyam getting corner from two ends, Anjali will start to question..his absence...and.. father is yet to melt down..

you think the trip to hospi will create a situation where buaji will force khushi's marriage??

i hope not!!

and Arnav dropping her...hmm not in middle of the pooja..i guess..she will come to know once the pooja is over...

if Arnav is to drop her..

where is aakash..even he can drop her and be with payal!