Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp - Page 30

-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Thanks Sruthi

for your comments here and recommendation to others..

ur welcome!!😊

it feels good to see that..!!😊

And about the trials now..

lets see how Khushi helps

what makes you think Khushi will help??

πŸ˜• dis qsn made me confused nw.. somehow i feel dat khushi will help arnav.. dey mi8 nt be best frnz bt still she likes him n i feel khushi will support arnav!! 
U r unpredictable just like CVs.πŸ˜›. sooo waitin for d nxt update..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey...I have read half the way through you ff just now!!!!

*I know you would want to kill me...as you have completed more that 40 chapters and I have just read half*

But then must say...before i finish...I have been too selfish and busy and did not read this wonderful peace of work till now and I have realized i have wasted those days in life...

I absolutely love your style of writing and its wonderful...

I love the way you created link for all your parts in the first page of thread...it makes things easy for lazy idiotic bugs like me who love reading still left reading something so good for so long

Now I am just going to list out all the things I love about your story and you!!!!

•        I love the way you have stuck to original characterization of Arnav and Khushi and in spite of that brought the typical mills boon type of characteristics into them, Arnav is hurt and angry due to his past but is opens up enough to sense the chemistry between himself and Khushi and wants to give it try'rather that running away off course ego comes in between but still its something to be said of him. Khushi is not just damsel in distress who was adopted by Garima 'but is talented girl with a sense of good fashion and she takes effort to help her family by boldly displaying this talent to the fashion world through Arna's company'.
  •        Moreover I always believe that good chemistry comes with true soul mates or true love in essence so the chemistry and fire that emanates from both of them shows how strong their love is'..I just love this FF just for that alone
  •        Lavanya and Khushi's friendship'.when I first read it'I was just happy but then when I saw it happening in the serial I was like omg'..may be you knw this as you had premonitions!!!!!
  •        The next thing I love is the wonderful arhi moments'they are in classic mills and boon style and still keep with Indian touch of the Indian dress the dhoti'her saree the knot on the blouse and etc'.When ever I read those moments especially the ones just before marriage and after marriage ones'.I was like oh my god my eyes when they pass these words are on fire'I felt my whole lap top on fire'..as it was in Indian style I could connect with it much better than any mills and boons I' ve read I just love it.
  •        I also loved the way Nani had portrayed'even when she senses the uncontrollable frenzy and chemistry between them (with love of course!!!) instead of being totally upright and traditional about it she takes in a positive way as proof that their marriage is right!!!!
  •        And well their ego of trying to sleep separately even though both love each other so much and I am sure have realized'still their ego'.which just prevents them to express their affections and well their heart suffers'.and so does mine'
  •        Well though no longer in picture I just love Lavanya who dignified lady though out her disappointments and made Arnav see a bit of light was superb'..she stays in my mind with respect!!!!!
  •        Aakash'.I just love his character as he is a happy go lucky type and will surely make the silent Payal's life very beautiful by adding to it his colorfulness and chirpiness'.
  •        and hey I forgot to mention'''.Shyam and Anjali the ever loving couple'.its so nice to see them that way as Anjali deserves a loving husband and actually I have the way they taking the Shyam track in the actual serial'..

Hmmm see this is what happens if person who can't write anything sensibly but always wants too write and esp loves to review movies and books ends up appreciating a book!!!!!!!1

Sorry for this too much rambling!!!!!

Sorry once again as I will come back after reading chapers for more!!!!!!!

P.S. I just loved the first night episode'it was perfect with the prank of Aaksh and Payal and our Khushi taking bold steps in half sleep''.omg'.

Edited by sreeda18 - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@lekha - i shall after i finish this one..tab tak..thand rakh

@sruthi.. ah unpredictable..no i am changeable... and yeh you will have to read to know what i have in mind!

@gouri yaar kal bad headache tha... so did not feel like writing..

aaj shayad!!

@sreeda - will reply in detail but for now..let me say i am stumped 😲 😳
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Thanks Arhilicious for your banner

i am really really overwhelmed with your gesture..

guys

i think it is wonderful banner.

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

@lekha - i shall after i finish this one..tab tak..thand rakh

@sruthi.. ah unpredictable..no i am changeable... and yeh you will have to read to know what i have in mind!

@gouri yaar kal bad headache tha... so did not feel like writing..

aaj shayad!!

@sreeda - will reply in detail but for now..let me say i am stumped 😲 😳

@Vrush - aap rest karo yaar...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Thanks Gouri... look who is talking!! πŸ˜›

should you not be resting?
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sreeda18

Hey...I have read half the way through you ff just now!!!!

*I know you would want to kill me...as you have completed more that 40 chapters and I have just read half*

Ah Sreeda nothing of the sort, why would i kill a reader... πŸ˜› I am a marketing person, i need my audience. So no killing...i shall just perhaps have to slow down for you to catch up?

But then must say...before i finish...I have been too selfish and busy and did not read this wonderful peace of work till now and I have realized i have wasted those days in life...

I absolutely love your style of writing and its wonderful...

Oh! come on der aaye durust aaye! look at it this way. Life was going on without this, now that you found this, it seems a bit better. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much for liking my style. i try. But then i am not a honed writer, just passionate about things and i pen down what i feel!

I love the way you created link for all your parts in the first page of thread...it makes things easy for lazy idiotic bugs like me who love reading still left reading something so good for so long

I knew my B-school Organisational skill will not go waste!! Don't forget a degree in Marketing does this for you..and i am also an advertising major..so i use a KISS to lure you all!!😳

Now I am just going to list out all the things I love about your story and you!!!!

•        I love the way you have stuck to original characterization of Arnav and Khushi and in spite of that brought the typical mills boon type of characteristics into them, Arnav is hurt and angry due to his past but is opens up enough to sense the chemistry between himself and Khushi and wants to give it try'rather that running away off course ego comes in between but still its something to be said of him. Khushi is not just damsel in distress who was adopted by Garima 'but is talented girl with a sense of good fashion and she takes effort to help her family by boldly displaying this talent to the fashion world through Arna's company'.
Ah you see where i am coming from? The TV characters have lot of restrictions, channel bolo ya IB bolo ya time slot bolo not that TV in india has moved much even if it is time slot related. I am surprised that a channel V or a Bindaas can give more realistic life style and the fantasy that the so called family channels show are so far removed that it is difficult sometimes to identify... now i dont want the gaalis all the time of a Roadies or the revelations that some shows on Bindaas brings where hidden cameras show how "faithful" your significant other is, but i am sure we have moved from the ages of camera moving to two flowers kissing away as an intimate moment between two lovers comes up eh?

Again i felt about the characters, that i have take them beyond stereotypes. I mean he is mean but he is human assailed with insecurities. She is today's woman who could be a clutz when walking but not necessarily stuck in middle ages hai na?
  •        Moreover I always believe that good chemistry comes with true soul mates or true love in essence so the chemistry and fire that emanates from both of them shows how strong their love is'..I just love this FF just for that alone
Oh so true. i know for sure that it is that chemistry sometimes that can even tear you apart!! but yeah what is soul mate is a little bit of mystery to me but i guess what the books say must be true and i work around that truth or figment of anyone's imagination. But sometimes it is okay to just believe for it makes hoping, that much more robust?
  •        Lavanya and Khushi's friendship'.when I first read it'I was just happy but then when I saw it happening in the serial I was like omg'..may be you knw this as you had premonitions!!!!!
NOw here i was rebelling.  I did not like the way they were portraying La in the show. How was she his girlfriend? One was they must have been together in college and she kinda became his groupie. He cant be so much in love with her that he would have her in his office despite her incapabilities. But there was that scene with a new assistant who had the matter of file in hand in few minutes where as ms La had forgotten, fumbled and been utterly useless, which always makes him yell at her. now i could not stand that. He has to be wanting women who have some style, some brains to be attracted. He did not believe in love and when he realised la is he moved on smoothly. Now that is how i see Arnav so i did two things at the same time. Made Arnav decision very methodical and La an ambitious woman who happened to fall in love with the wrong man! Am I talking too much?
  •        The next thing I love is the wonderful arhi moments'they are in classic mills and boon style and still keep with Indian touch of the Indian dress the dhoti'her saree the knot on the blouse and etc'.When ever I read those moments especially the ones just before marriage and after marriage ones'.I was like oh my god my eyes when they pass these words are on fire'I felt my whole lap top on fire'..as it was in Indian style I could connect with it much better than any mills and boons I' ve read I just love it.
I am sure you can see that i have been a reader of those books for ages. Now i just translate that to indian context, keeping some very M&B flavors intact for that is what we indian women want isnt it. The ultimate uber cool guy, macho yet sensitive. But ho desi!! I am glad i have succeeded in keeping that. At least i get that from what you are saying!
  •        I also loved the way Nani had portrayed'even when she senses the uncontrollable frenzy and chemistry between them (with love of course!!!) instead of being totally upright and traditional about it she takes in a positive way as proof that their marriage is right!!!!
Ah strong matriach, who has faced a lot, seen a lot and kept it all together. After she says na, hum aapki Naani hai. Now she did not become one because ek batak aa kar anda chorr gaya tha right. So if she saw the chemistry between them, it just shows that she is a wise woman not just old!! Again i feel being traditional does not mean that one has sacrificed everything at its altar right! You see people have this idea that being traditional, or wearing traditional means you are shunning modernity or even to some extent one's sexuality. Man maketh the clothes isnt it? One should go beyond the trappings, and see what is beneath the layers. i guess Nani has xray vision πŸ˜‰
  •        And well their ego of trying to sleep separately even though both love each other so much and I am sure have realized'still their ego'.which just prevents them to express their affections and well their heart suffers'.and so does mine'
Ah ego has a lot to answer for in everyone's life. Sometimes we do things just because ego exists. And i am not saying that is bad. for ego can make you get out of a rut and move forward. I have a perspective that says that if there no ego, one would be God! and there should be some ego in us to prod us along, to make us ambitious. Only it should not deliberately crush other people to achieve one's goals. that's where clashes happen isnt it? Very difficult to achieve but as humans we can try and work towards that.
  •        Well though no longer in picture I just love Lavanya who dignified lady though out her disappointments and made Arnav see a bit of light was superb'..she stays in my mind with respect!!!!!
Ah! now La had to show it right. Sometimes it takes a third person or a little removed from the scene person to get the whole picture or the bigger picture. I was coming from that angle. and also that it is the unlikeliest situations that make us reaslise things that we were too obstinate to see!!
  •        Aakash'.I just love his character as he is a happy go lucky type and will surely make the silent Payal's life very beautiful by adding to it his colorfulness and chirpiness'.
Ah now i come from the pov that not every love story is tumultuous, not every person has the ups and down. So here was a sweet interlude. I did not want to digress too much from ArHi but a friend asked me to give their love story so i added that bit!!

•        and hey I forgot to mention'''.Shyam and Anjali the ever loving couple'.its so nice to see them that way as Anjali deserves a loving husband and actually I have the way they taking the Shyam track in the actual serial'..

yeah so far, they did not have much role unlike the show. for their roles will happen more now!! i hope you like what i have to offer next...

Hmmm see this is what happens if person who can't write anything sensibly but always wants too write and esp loves to review movies and books ends up appreciating a book!!!!!!!1

Sorry for this too much rambling!!!!!

Sorry once again as I will come back after reading chapers for more!!!!!!!

P.S. I just loved the first night episode'it was perfect with the prank of Aaksh and Payal and our Khushi taking bold steps in half sleep''.omg'.

I think i rambled on enough. I shall stop here... with a big thank you and you know you need to get back to me after you finish reading the rest. no pressure. take your time.

regards
Vrushali
vrushaliii darling!
when is u updating
are u in the mood?
bikerider thumbnail
rush
today's epi should give you some good mood πŸ˜‰

-RushTrip- thumbnail