ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago

haila vrush aapko twist lane ki itni kya jaldi thi?? hehehehe

loved it... the HM was awesome... khushi saw his possessiveness... and his desire for her.. she showed him her desire for him...

the fone call from anjali di and sudden change of plans.. hmm... i hope khushi is with him thru this... its too early for an MU again between them...

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Yeah they took three things from her already

1. the seat belt
2. the jhumka stuck in his collar
3. aap ajeeb ho..but twisted it from his saying it to her she and she retorting have you seen a mirror to reverse...hee hee!!

wow really thats great. πŸ‘  i loved all of them

and i am sure they will take more...

Oh and yes realisation is still a little away..he will get it first and he will let it out when she is in trouble... not before..he will try to hide and suppress his feelings..he is doing that right now..anyway..but soon he will be jealous... of her imminent marriage and take that payal out and look at it longingly...

@bold as time for rabba ve πŸ˜‰   he and jealous i will love to see it, but i guess
it will happen only after somebody elses entry immediately i am not sure πŸ˜•

and she will only fall in love completely after marriage i feel..she will know she has feelings..adn that he has some feelings too but she will need their relationship to have a name before she acknowledges it and with la in the picture difficult

yes after marriage and will take whatever arnav does in her stride 😭

and her marriage will give her fb of how he has taken care of her despite acidic words to her... and that is going to make her realise he is not bad and when the solution to marry him will come she will agree for she already knows they are destined for each other..and she will see it as a sign of devi maiyya...

hmm are you saying that arnav will discuss before marrying her πŸ˜†
i doubt πŸ˜‰  but may be she will not say due to these symbols and accept it
but kushi accepting without any  discussion(fight) with Arnav
nahiii (screaming in flimy style )πŸ˜†
yeah ho nahii saktha

Hi there Vrush! (Erm, apologies if that's like a pet name and I'm being an over familiar idiot!)

Well well well, what on earth were you giving me so much bhaav for on my fan fiction when you have such an amazing piece of writing here?! Dude really, I would've felt so proud if I had already read this FF before reading your comment! I would've been like oh my God she read and commented! Well, now that I know it was you, I still have that reaction, haha.

Honestly, I'm not too much of a FF reader - let's just say that I'm not hooked onto anything and everything. Of course, if something catches my attention, I'll wait with baited breath for updates. I replied to your comment on my thread and then saw this FF come on the first page of the forum. Since your username stuck in my mind, I just quickly opened to skim through. Am I glad I did!

I have been rather unwell with a throat infection and mostly bedridden for the past few days. That, of course, didn't stop me from reading your entire FF at one go. It's like reading a Mills & Boon with a story line! I cannot begin to tell you what a pleasure it was to read your FF.

I love how you've managed to create different people out of Khushi and Arnav and yet bring out such an amazing story. Normally, what I like about a FF is if it's somewhere in conjunction with the actual characters. In this case, however, you started a brand new thing and yet it's truly adorable. I'm a sucker for passionate love stories. 

From the last chapter, I see a bit of the closed non-understanding hero/too understanding trying to understand heroine coming up. Do I see a bit of angst coming up too? Oh well, I'm a sucker for angst too, haha! 

OK I've rambled enough with utter rubbish. In all, an amazing job really wonderfully done. I hope you keep at it! I won't ask for PMs mostly coz I know that going forward, I'll pro-actively check if you've updated :-)

~Janet~
Originally posted by ashvez

Whoa!!! Vrushali, enjoyed each bit of all the chapters..I wish a pinch of passion could be shown in the show.Wishful thinking haan??

You are an extremely amazing writer...and what passion...scorching , matches so welll with Arnav's character.Kabhooom!!!

I can't just stop singing praises...but I am falling short of all the adjectives.Brilliant!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ash.

Thanks so much Ash!

this is all that is darling...wishful thinking...

but i am glad you are liking it!!
Originally posted by vivacious_gurl

haila vrush aapko twist lane ki itni kya jaldi thi?? hehehehe

loved it... the HM was awesome... khushi saw his possessiveness... and his desire for her.. she showed him her desire for him...

the fone call from anjali di and sudden change of plans.. hmm... i hope khushi is with him thru this... its too early for an MU again between them...

Arre gouri moments se ab bore nahi ho gaye the??!!
Originally posted by Janet.Das

Hi there Vrush! (Erm, apologies if that's like a pet name and I'm being an over familiar idiot!)

Hey Janet! Call me Vrush! I dont stand on formality.

Well well well, what on earth were you giving me so much bhaav for on my fan fiction when you have such an amazing piece of writing here?! Dude really, I would've felt so proud if I had already read this FF before reading your comment! I would've been like oh my God she read and commented! Well, now that I know it was you, I still have that reaction, haha.

Me did not give any bhav to you. I said as i saw it. I try my hand at these ramblings. Well, and i loved the way you have written. Truly magical. some instances were so funny i could not stop from laughing hard.

Honestly, I'm not too much of a FF reader - let's just say that I'm not hooked onto anything and everything. Of course, if something catches my attention, I'll wait with baited breath for updates. I replied to your comment on my thread and then saw this FF come on the first page of the forum. Since your username stuck in my mind, I just quickly opened to skim through. Am I glad I did!

I know what you mean about reading FF for i read after Nargis recommends. I am not one to read all FFs. One is that if they dont update on regular basis my patience wears out... though i know who i really wait for an update. There are some fab writers on the forum, namely Livelygal, Romantic.chick  whom i follow big time and now you have on my list of favs. I have yet to read Contract of hearts and i am sure it will easier for me now that it is over so no more waiting.

Thanks for reading mine. 

I have been rather unwell with a throat infection and mostly bedridden for the past few days. That, of course, didn't stop me from reading your entire FF at one go. It's like reading a Mills & Boon with a story line! I cannot begin to tell you what a pleasure it was to read your FF.

Yeah i work on the M&B Style. I try to go beyond what the serial has to offer and yeah i try and give a new perspective. Though i do One shots to keep up with the track and my interpretation of the precap or a promo. So that is absolutely sticking with what the story has to offer though my masala is always there...na!! 😳

You Know M&B and storyline usually dont go together but i am trying my best to give some drama and story to work with.

I love how you've managed to create different people out of Khushi and Arnav and yet bring out such an amazing story. Normally, what I like about a FF is if it's somewhere in conjunction with the actual characters. In this case, however, you started a brand new thing and yet it's truly adorable. I'm a sucker for passionate love stories.

Ah! you see i have tried to keep them in same characterisation rather than character. I try to keep them in similar so it is easy to relate but yeah if i had kept them the same way they are, these guys in my story would be too frustrated by now. They would not have gone beyond eye locks...and that I definitely wanted to break from... They are from this generation and not totally desi(khushi)

From the last chapter, I see a bit of the closed non-understanding hero/too understanding trying to understand heroine coming up. Do I see a bit of angst coming up too? Oh well, I'm a sucker for angst too, haha! 

Yeah some more drama else i would actually finish this story already...

pyar hua hai, ikraar baaki hai... toh bacha kya hai?? so thora drama and then closure... let him get out of this kabhi haan kabhi na mode!!

OK I've rambled enough with utter rubbish. In all, an amazing job really wonderfully done. I hope you keep at it! I won't ask for PMs mostly coz I know that going forward, I'll pro-actively check if you've updated :-)

~Janet~

No it is not rubbish i feel good when i read about what you perceive and how you interpret what i am trying to say. It gives me impetus to strive harder and bring a story that is wholesome.

Ah i shall send anyway. And i write in bursts. So yeah you might find four updates in as many hours sometimes and then none for few days... Frustrating i know but i only work when i am inspired!!

BTW now you can tell who actually talks lot of rubbish!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
Sharu

why do i have a feeling that they are going to drag this shyamu exposure till diwali?

I'm going mad. But I've got A big surprise for you.
You do?

now please tell me fast..or else..i will go mad!!
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Sharu

why do i have a feeling that they are going to drag this shyamu exposure till diwali?

its not just your feeling mine too 😭😭
but rush i have braised myself up. because i have gone through n number of k-experience
with these kind of dhamaka ending the marriage with leads friendπŸ˜‘πŸ˜”
at least here we are sure of the outcome Arhi marriage
so i am will to suffer it πŸ˜†

even with that diwali seems to better
but i wonder how will they drag.by that time i would have started hating rabba ve and
kushis dance 😑😭😭