Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp - Page 4

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
okay then darling

i shall have one waiting for you when you wake up!!
cheers!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
hey i shall go and do my job too ...you know what!!

πŸ€—
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
uff vrush stop making me feel so badd!!πŸ˜† its not like your "job"πŸ˜•
u just doing it for me or whoever sake it matters.. πŸ˜ƒ
n btw congos on ur new thread!!!πŸ₯³ seee shoo much passion!!😍
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

uff vrush stop making me feel so badd!!πŸ˜† its not like your "job"πŸ˜•
u just doing it for me or whoever sake it matters.. πŸ˜ƒ
n btw congos on ur new thread!!!πŸ₯³ seee shoo much passion!!😍

DARLING

try and understand my sense of humor..i know..it is a bit dry...

i am just teasing..you...but now everytime i shall see you around..i shall religiously go and support the cause...gladly so...no it is not a chore...

it is fun!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*thud* i am maha flattered with the last line!!☺️πŸ€ͺ
nabeela. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this chapter. Loved the kiss, they always manage to get disturbed... now it's Khushi's mum lol. But wait... no honeymoon? :O Say it ain't so! Hmm what are you up to Vrush? lol

Hope there is one after all and I'm sure it will be worth the wait... update soon :)
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...Vrushy what a pleasant surprise...I really thought this time its gonna happen...but then mom-in-law walked in...kare toh kya kare...bechara Arnav...now he really needs to get her out of the house for some serious privacy...honeymoon...here we come!!!😳
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Chapter 41

Arnav could not believe everyone was playing truant with his life. It was either the people in the house, the business and if all else went smooth, Khushi seemed to be hell bent on ruining a perfectly brilliant moment with some inane talk. Why did women talk so much? And if they had to, why pick such timing? Did they have a device in them which blared at them at the wrongest moments?

He entered the bedroom, to find Khushi peacefully asleep, blessedly the pillows were not laid out in the middle. "Well, about time," he muttered, as he undress and went for a shower. It was going one and they had an afternoon flight to Bora Bora via Singapore and Melbourne. Long flight and the tickets were all set for a vacation of one week. He had finished the meeting so late so that they could have undisturbed time together.

He needed to learn about his wife and teach a few things to his wife about him, about them. He came out in the bedroom with his boxers on, thinking soon he won't need them as well. Smiling to himself, he settled next to her in the bed and then gathered her spoon fashion in his arms. He felt something tug within the region of his heart as she snuggled closer to him even in her sleep.

That had to mean something right? He was going to try and make up for all the things he had done wrong with her. Starting with tomorrow, he was going to be the Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi never met.

Khushi woke up feeling light. She had had this feeling on her wedding day, as if everything was going to be right. She turned around to see if Arnav had come back and slept next to her or not? She wanted to know what had he made of her subtle but sure change with the missing pillows in the middle. And found the space empty. But the dent on the pillow, slight rumple in the bed did show that he had slept next to her.

Wondering where he was, she gasped as he came out from the dressing room, with only towel around his waist. The drops of water still clung to his skin and some giving themselves up to the force of gravity and ran down his torso. He looked, delicious. She braked wondering why she thought of food looking at him and then blushed as he asked with raised eyebrows what was happening?

She shook her head and scrambled out of the bed and felt her blush deepen as the gown rode up her thigh in her haste. She saw his eyes roam up her leg and rest on her face after perusing her leisurely along the way.

As she went past him, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close and let a few drops from his wet hair fall on her face and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning." Khushi whispered back, looking at the ground.

One more thing, and she looked up at him only to have her lips captured by his.

Releasing her after few minutes, "Now you can go."

Before she went into the bathroom she heard him laugh softly.

Khushi could not believe, he had done that.

What did this man want? But decided she would deal with it later and got ready quickly and went into the temple as she knew he must be waiting for her. She reached and found him patiently waiting. For a man who did not believe in rituals, he had followed the diktat of Nani's to put sindoor on her everyday with a religiousness that defied his proclamations.

She stood in front of him and he silently picked up the box of sindoor, took some and smeared it in her parting. Their eyes met and she smiled. He then said, "Chalo breakfast pe Nani wait kar rahi hai."

Just as they entered the breakfast room, Khushi swooned and would have fallen if Arnav would not have held her. Nani scrambled to her feet and asked, "Arnav kya hua Khushi ko?"

"Woh abhi tak toh theek thi' pata nahi Nani." Arnav said concern lacing his voice. He picked her up and took her into the living room and placed her on the sofa.

"Arre Anjali bitiya, jaldi doctor ko phone lagaiye, inhe aaj jaana hai na' dekhiye jaldi bulwa lijiye. Abhi flight ko toh kaafi time hai. Pata nahi packing bhi kiya hai ki naahi?"

"Nani, iss haalat mein jaana shayad theek nahi hoga." Arnav tried to reason with Nani.

"Haan! aap toh pehile se naa kahat rahi. Ab toh aap manaa hi karoge. Pehile daktar sahib jo aa jaane dijiye, oo jo kahe wahi theek rahi."

Just as Nani said this, they heard, Khushi grumble and open her eyes slightly and said, "Woh Nani, mein theek hoon' woh bas thora sa chakkar aa gaya tha. Doctor ko bulane ki koi jaroorat nahi hai."

Then she winked at Arnav.

He gaped.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not fair this was a tease...like Arnav.!!   the update is way to short...come on...bring on the honeymoon already!!!!😑  You we are like the CVs...making us go in circles after what we want but never getting us there...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Thanks Cuz Mac

here is another one!!

And nagz..yeah...did i surprise you??

now that i like!!