Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Cuz Mac!!

i am working on it...

though honeymoon is still a chapter away!!
gilgamesh thumbnail
oh wow...double treat...thanks

Vruussshh!
Congrats on the new thread! Nd u wanted to wrap the story up before then!
Right on to the updates!

Chapter 38
loveed it!
Loved how he kissed her in front of everyone
that was so sweet
loved how she mentioned that he inspired her
Im so glad he decided to accept his love and her
aww he saved her why did he have to be so tall lol

chapter 39
aww she wanted to go home and spend it with the family
bless her
aww hes getting pissed that she didnt come after him
the jalebi scene was wow
cant wait till the honeymoon!
Sorry for the late comment was out just got back in abit ago!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Thanks gilgamesh...

and yeah..i am working on the third one..

Mariam

yaar...thanks so much and no apology..needed...tum aayee ho wahi badi baat...hai

now i am going again to finish that chapter...

Ooh your on a roll arent you!
Another marathon!
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
brilliant!!!!!! thanks for a lovely update!!!fantastic writing!
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Chapter 40

Khushi could not believe it. All day he had avoided her and now here he was kissing her. And she loved it. She smiled and opened her lips to taste the jalebi on him and murmured, "Ummm!" as the sweetness assailed her. Arnav deepened the kiss, frolicking with her tongue in a dance that made the fire between them burn higher. She was ready to burn to cinders in his arms and wound her arms around his neck wanting to feel him even closer.

He suckled and nibbled without pausing for even a breath as if her taste enhanced what he had just had. His hands roamed on her back and wound themselves into her hair holding her head at an angle that gave him better passage into the delights of her mouth.

She went on her toes to reach better and murmured a moan of satisfaction as he lifted her up in his arms holding her behind her upper thighs and under her breast without breaking the kiss.

He turned to walk out of the kitchen and bumped into the island in middle. Lifting his head, he cursed and said, "Hold on for just few minutes" and with her in his arms walked briskly out and up the stairs to only stop once inside their bedroom. She had tried to stop him to let her walk but he had just hushed her with a look which brooked no opposition.

He laid her on the bed and announced, "Khushi, I want to make love to you. Right now. I have had enough of that condition of yours and it is about time, we moved ahead. I know you want me as much too."

Khushi blinked.

"I would like that'. " Khushi said softly and looked at her husband through her lashes as acute shyness attacked her and she turned her face into the bed.

Arnav sat on the edge of the bed, leaned close to her face and pushed the curtain of her hair aside, tucking it behind her ear to whisper, "Tell me Khushi' What do you want?"

Not wanting to verbalise her needs, she just opened her eyes and looked at lips and then into his eyes, pleading him to understand.

"Oh! my dear girl, how is it that you are innocence and brazenness rolled into one." he teased.

He got up and went to the bedroom door to lock it when he saw, his Mausi coming towards their bedroom.

He groaned, "Not now."

"Kya hua?" Khushi asked from the bed now sitting up.

"Mausi' aa rahi hai." Arnav announced, disappointment lacing his voice.

"Oh! Arnav' unke jaane ka time ho gaya hai' isiliye bulane aa rahi hongi' mein toh bhool hi gayee' " Khushi blushed at her forgetfulness.

"Aap chalenge?" Khushi asked only to have him glare at her.

She raised her hand and said, as she left the room, "Mein jaldi wapis aati hoon'"

"Hmmmph!" Arnav muttered before he went out of the bedroom.

----

"Amma, Babuji apna khayal rakhna." Khushi hugged her parents and then it was Payal's turned as she hugged her sister and felt as if her whole world was about to crumble, she sobbed into her arms.

"Khushi sambhalo apne aapko. Itna kyon ro rahi hai." Payal joined in with the crying as she tried to console Khushi.

"Ye lo ab dono yahan, Gomti nadi le aayeingi?" Their father tried to lighten the mood.

"Babuji'" said Khushi and all three hugged, joined by their mother. The family consoled each other after a few moments of togetherness.

"Hum jaldi aane waale hain Lucknow Amma. Woh boutique ka kaam dekhna hai na. Aap kyon chinta karte ho. Jab mann kare milne ka ya toh bula lena ya toh khud aa jaana. Theek hai?" Khushi gave some news of her imminent arrival in Lucknow to give her mother some hope of them meeting soon.

She went back home to find Arnav had gone out for some business. She waited for him for dinner but he called saying he was going to be late and that she should sleep. Disappointed as she had thought, they would' but then killed that thought as an aberration on Arnav's side as she prepared for bed.

He had not come home till midnight and she giving up, decided to sleep as she had a surprised planned for him tomorrow. Their honeymoon. She was going to give him what he wished for.

Khushi Kumari Gupta, no Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada was going to help Arnav in his kabhi haan kabhi na mode by ensuring there was no honeymoon to go to.
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vru...
It started with a bang, and then Mausi came and fizzled it out!!!
Mujhe sach mein laga ke kuch hoga.
Tu aur tere special twists!!! Nahin sudhregi. Ulta sudharne ke bajai, sabko bigaad rahi hai!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ab yeh honey moon ka kya panga hai?
Ja rahe hain ya nahin, Nand Kisore!!!
πŸ˜›
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Mariam

Take That!!

and i am still writing...

ye honeymoon tak pahonchne mein bada time lag gaya re...

@hkhb...

thanks so much...
one more coming you way..in some time!!

thanks Tina!! you are one true follower...meine abhi update..kiya nahi ki madam hazir..i am so flattered...love you for that thanks..again...😳
butterfly04 thumbnail
love it :)
just let them do "it" already i feel so sorry for poor arnav.