Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Good analysis & completely agree . He became weak & using piya as shield ..as abhay says i find he becoming obsessive & paranoid . He need to let it go for some time & relaxπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot.. He is desperate and a negative mind does not chanel and open routes  - hence it is better to be calm and collected and to think straight.. your positive state of mind will clear and paths of thinking to achieving  better results.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nab_012

Awesome depiction Cari.πŸ€— Your each word for Jeh is definitely perfectπŸ‘πŸΌJeh is now only a puppet of his mom & a backbone less werewolf who couldn't understand how to manage a situation.I believed all times Jeh's so called feelings for Pia is only an infatuation... not a pure love. But now i resolve that Jeh basically does not perception what is love!!! He gives priority his clan 1st... that ok but for this he could not bet Pia's live all times.He is every moment blackmailing to give threat Abhay that if Abhay trying to come close Pia then he will make Pia's life dreadful... This is Jeh's love!!!! But Jeh's ever thinks in cool mind... he is only a new comer in Pia's life & he knows Pia all times claiming his as a friend & Abhay is that vampy for whose Pia's appearance in this universe.Inspite of  every matter is moving in front Jeh, he wants to get Pia forcefully.And the worst irritating matter is he compares his strange so called love with Abhay's selfish less pure, divine, virtuous love.I don't know how could he dare this!!!! Is not he introduced himself not only a weaker in mentality but also a moron & timid??? I just am waiting to see Jeh's last consequence. And hope this will happen  so quickly now.              

I still cannot understand - why he wants to get involved with Pia a- when he knows she will never be able to love another.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

Great post cari❀️

I used to love Jeh because of his character and because his was the only character that made sense to me. But now I can no more connect with his character. 

But I still love RD and tolerating Jeh's character just because of his superb acting and because he is great😳

Haila - he was the only character that made sense to you 😲 - what abt the great my A Dobriyal.. ?πŸ˜†
Yes - at least you kind a like knew where things sort of stood with Jeh. He is a good actor - again despite he's also different to his onscreen character.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

Superb post Carisma.A great analysisπŸ‘.Even i liked Jay's character in the beginning and also the actor.He potrays as a great warewolf😊.But dissappointed with his negative attitude these days.By the way I liked Jay-Piya more(Hope shoes aren't flying near meπŸ˜†)

My shoe is gonna fly your way.. lol
Na that's okay... we all have our own taste. He is rather negative.. maybe to make Abhay look even better.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Wonderful post carie. Jeh's character was analysed very well. I agree with each and every word of yours.

Thanks a lt Tich
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afsh4aAfsh4a

nice post dear...loved it..😊

Thankyou sweetie..
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

FAb post cari diii i love to read & enjoy   keep it up

Thankyou beta..
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Kudos to the Cv's for being so environment conscious that they re-cycle the costumes amongst their actor's ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

I do not watch PYKEK, but ur BFT was a interesting read, Caris..enjoyed it ..😊

Thanks alot hun for taking time out to read - Post safal ho jathi hai - when there is a name of tanthya somewhere in the post.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

You are right!!!!Jay started off as the male chauvinist!!!!!But why Piya became friends with him after it beats me!!!!Just his sweet talk??πŸ˜•

Now Jay does not hesitate to harm humans!!!!Remember him talking about killing Amita??

Jay is insecure but he is also an ass!!!!Why is he infatuated( because it is not love) by Piya when he knows she is Abhay's soulmate??

Jay believes in having Piya dead rather than with Abhay!!!!!Such is his love!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Jay is a loser!!!!He cannot win over Abhay like a man, rather like a werewolf!!!!!He can only hide behind Piya!!!!!He can only blackmail Abhay with Piya to win over him!!!!!

He mistreats his sister and even attacked her!!!!!Of course when he needs her or her powers he sweet talks her into doing it for him but goes back to abuses the moment the job is done!!!!!Then she becomes useless for him!!!!!

The race dialogue you gave does suit on them!!!!!

What Jay did with Kabir wasn't good!!!!!Piya should use this as an excuse to break up with him like Kabir used the brake fail incident to break up with T!!!!!!

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
carisma2 thumbnail
Finally finished replying to all.