Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHAY & JEH - The RACE is ON!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

BFT - AJEH 15 Sept.

Uff I have finally calmed down after watching Abhay bajain Jeh sab ke saamne. Tonight I'll get sweet dreams. Kyun ke dil garden garden hogaya hai.

Right today, meri post might shock and surprise you.. but pls read till the end.. My fair nature compells me to write this.

What is Jeh?

He started off as an arrogant male chauvinist 🐷 But soon or later Pia ke chote chote dresses changed his attitude. His character started with some definition as explained in the above line. After Chand's attack.. the story took a mystery turn with Abhays return and the 'Who attacked Chand game', This characters sketch came to an abrupt halt. He then became Pia's tissue paper always available at her disposal..

Then we understand that Jeh and his family have it in for our laadla. BUT it has never come to light if Deepu's phone gossip partner was Jeh or something else. WE DONT KNOW to what extent was he involved in the plans.. bec that was never revealed.

Jeh showed that he cared for humans - in trying to save Chirag nir-doshi etc.
But Deepu carried on her with her plans dragging her kids in with her. From here slowely but surely Jeh changed.

No matter what Jeh has insecurities - quite rightly so aswell that he is far inferior to Abhay. whether it is in strength or love. I feel that although arch enemies to an extent Jeh wanted to be a live and let live character but the unfortunate incidents of kismat keep bringing AJEH close. 😉
Arrey yaaron - chapal neeche rakho .. I ain't finished yet.

Jeh didn't want to kill Pia.. But Deepu sent her son's dead, dead again's soul into him.
Jeh didn't attack Abhay after the attack on his mum either..
But recently when they lost the battle and he lost his mum he decided to take matters into his own hands and took responsibility. Parallel with Abhay - One takes leadership of his clan and the other of his family. With the nature of Abhay - Abhay puts his love first and Jeh put his clan and family first. They have both taken their own Pratigya..

He used Pia - as a last resort to control Abhay because he knows he is weaker. Even at his house when Abhay attacked him - he didn't back down and put his hands up openly that he is weak, instead he played denial to the obvious and tried to CONTROL Abhay.
With Abhay being the sensitive vampire.. (He is like a friendly Giant.. ) he let Jeh live.

They called it quits.. But then NEEL's death took everything out of Jeh. He is grieving and carrying on as though everything is okay - when infact his world has crumbled before him. He's lost CONTROL of everything. He needs to survive and is using Pia as a shield to do this. He is mentally unstable and physically weaker than the opposition. Things are much gloomier for him now since Abhay's return then he could ever have comprehended and deap down inside he is defeated!
What is the main reason he is defeated. Because our Abhay is a good guy - he doesn't create trouble.. hence the good is on his side.

The reason behind his defeat is...
Abhay concentrates on winning and Jeh concentrates on making Abhay loose, for which reason Abhay races ahead and Jeh is falling behind rapidly...

Jeh.. is just desperate.. and alone.. whose loosing control...
No matter what he tries or does - he knows he cannot win now..

I also see this as a perfect time for Pia to break ties with Jeh.. over his mistreatment of Kabir.. 😉 Pia kisi bahaney se jaan churalo apni Jeh se.

In all fairness. Ritvik is doing justice to his role.. aswell. 👏 Aakir Uff Viv Uff Ka ofscreen friend hai doston.

Thanks for reading
Carisma... xx

My God just watching Pratigya.. and the male lead Krishu is also wearing the same colour shirt that Pia gave Abhay.. 😲 What's happeining to my hero's
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
such main yaar dill aj garden garden hai...

nice post dear👏👏...
Abhay kabhi b kisi k liya problem create nahi kata ha😛... us nay sid ko mara bcoz woh out off control ho gaya tha🤢... or phir us ny jay k bhai ko mara bcoz woh apnay parents ko save kar raha tha... then usny neil, chirag or jay k sath fight kiya bcoz usay apnay baap ko bachana tha😕... us ny depanita py attack kiya bcoz dipanita ny us ki mom ko attack kiya tha😡.. infact abhay nay jay ko piya k kareeb anay diya jab tak woh yeh samaj raha tha that jay is a good human being..
Abhay ny kabhi b kisi b fight main pehal nahi kee😊...
even bohat c jaga per us ny bohat c baton ko bear kiya hai🥱... like last epi main jay k bina kisi wajah k pass kiya gaeya sarcastic comments😡...
and Jay he is totally opposite to him...
Abhay concentrates on winning and Jeh concentrates on making Abhay loose, for which reason Abhay races ahead and Jeh is falling behind rapidly... very true... i totally agree with u...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

Edited by AyshaNoreen - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Daydream Animated Animation Day Dream Smiley Emoticon 000404 MediumFood for thought. Never go into a battle trying to make your opponent lose. Always go in to win this is why ABHAY is where he is sabka dulaara aur sab ki JAAN aur Pia ki better half. Jiska dil saaf uska hi hota hai bhala aur jiske dil mai khot uski saath koi nahin deta yaha thak kismet bhi nahin forget GOD
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Daydream Animated Animation Day Dream Smiley Emoticon 000404 MediumFood for thought. Never go into a battle trying to make your opponent lose. Always go in to win this is why ABHAY is where he is sabka dulaara aur sab ki JAAN aur Pia ki better half. Jiska dil saaf uska hi hota hai bhala aur jiske dil mai khot uski saath koi nahin deta yaha thak kismet bhi nahin forget GOD

True yaar..
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abhay concentrates on winning and Jeh concentrates on making Abhay loose, for which reason Abhay races ahead and Jeh is falling behind rapidly...

👏 👏 👏 So very true and so nicely put! 😊

Jeh was a great character and still is a strong one. And I have to agree that whatever he has become today is because of his own doing -- Nevertheless I cannot blame him -- He has lost so much to Abhay in the recent times that he has stopped thinking about winning but only concentrates on the fact that he does not lose to Abhay. At this point, I think he is just frustrated, his family is broken, Alina isnt much of a support and plus I am sure somewhere down he does know that Pia is Abhay's and will remain Abhay's forever. Right now if you look at him -- like Abhay said today he is Paranoid and just obsessed with Abhay (and in my opinion Pia too!)

As for Pia, she needs to break off with Jeh and now she has a reason to do that. Keeping Jeh's hopes alive is going to do no good to Pia but will turn out to be bad for Jeh. And I for one dont want Jeh to end dead because I love watching RD and Ajeh on screen together! 😳

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

👏 👏 👏 So very true and so nicely put! 😊

Jeh was a great character and still is a strong one. And I have to agree that whatever he has become today is because of his own doing -- Nevertheless I cannot blame him -- He has lost so much to Abhay in the recent times that he has stopped thinking about winning but only concentrates on the fact that he does not lose to Abhay. At this point, I think he is just frustrated, his family is broken, Alina isnt much of a support and plus I am sure somewhere down he does know that Pia is Abhay's and will remain Abhay's forever. Right now if you look at him -- like Abhay said today he is Paranoid and just obsessed with Abhay (and in my opinion Pia too!)

As for Pia, she needs to break off with Jeh and now she has a reason to do that. Keeping Jeh's hopes alive is going to do no good to Pia but will turn out to be bad for Jeh. And I for one dont want Jeh to end dead because I love watching RD and Ajeh on screen together! 😳

Thanks yaar.. I agree AJEH look good together..but I doubt that the two will ever be friends.. at some point I'm sure they will remain enemies or the wolves track will end.. or maybe Jeh will change and find love with another one of the gals - Maybe T..😉
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks yaar.. I agree AJEH look good together..but I doubt that the two will ever be friends.. at some point I'm sure they will remain enemies or the wolves track will end.. or maybe Jeh will change and find love with another one of the gals - Maybe T..😉

Welcome 😊 Neither do I think they will be friends -- but I am keeping my hopes up if the story goes twilight way! Jeh will change but not now -- in the climax scene that I am sure of but i wouldnt want him dead dead.
carisma2 thumbnail
Welcome 😊 Neither do I think they will be friends -- but I am keeping my hopes up if the story goes twilight way! Jeh will change but not now -- in the climax scene that I am sure of but i wouldnt want him dead dead.

Yes, I would rather have good casts than the fillers like tringad, it would give better quality to the show like the buffy and angel series where they all work together. I miss Sid aswell... But the main reason for me watching is for Abhay and Abhiya, as long as they are there.. for me the show is a hit...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyshaNoreen

such main yaar dill aj garden garden hai...

nice post dear👏👏...
Abhay kabhi b kisi k liya problem create nahi kata ha😛... us nay sid ko mara bcoz woh out off control ho gaya tha🤢... or phir us ny jay k bhai ko mara bcoz woh apnay parents ko save kar raha tha... then usny neil, chirag or jay k sath fight kiya bcoz usay apnay baap ko bachana tha😕... us ny depanita py attack kiya bcoz dipanita ny us ki mom ko attack kiya tha😡.. infact abhay nay jay ko piya k kareeb anay diya jab tak woh yeh samaj raha tha that jay is a good human being..
Abhay ny kabhi b kisi b fight main pehal nahi kee😊...
even bohat c jaga per us ny bohat c baton ko bear kiya hai🥱... like last epi main jay k bina kisi wajah k pass kiya gaeya sarcastic comments😡...
and Jay he is totally opposite to him...
Abhay concentrates on winning and Jeh concentrates on making Abhay loose, for which reason Abhay races ahead and Jeh is falling behind rapidly... very true... i totally agree with u...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

Thankyou dear - love your garden pic. Reminds me of that film Silsila (Old one).

Abhay is just Abhay. uske bade mein tho what can I say. Uski shaan mein tho I have started writing serious posts on this forum too..
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Carisma - Lal shirt ka secret batayun? - Mannubhai dresswaala ki latest collection mein red shirt hogi toh saare lead characters are getting it turn by turn🤣

Good analysis👏