Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thx, for give me the official page of SAATHIYA/KALAKARIYA. if nice to hear some Gopi's scenes. We must wait few weeks later. But, why? Maybe, the CV want to search idea and discuss it together.

Plz, if GoHem can be together again, make the MahaEpisode of Saathiya not KALAKARIYA! To increase the rating. Mka ethe concept, GOHEM NIBHANA SAATHIYA, not JAISE SHAITAAN NIBHANA KALAKARIYA.

I hope they can eat together in the restaurant and I hope, it's more good than P* in Z** TV.  Coz I had never seen, when they eat in the restaurant.

What? Maybe, I suggest, when Ehem would go to Delhi, then Ehem ji give her some emails.  Ehem ji sends him some photos when they were together learning.
Gopi: I'm very miss with Ehem ji.
Koki: Yes, Gopi. I heard some news that your husband will come to Gujarat today
Gopi: Kaki ji, is that right?
Then Koki and Hetal pretend to Kidnap Gopi.
Gopi: Where's me? Kaki ji. Rashi bin.
She's crying

When in the restaurant,
Gopi: Ehem ji
Then, they hug very hard. Rashi's very unhappy and jealous. Rashi want put toxic onto Gopi's glass. But, OMG!. It's lost. The, Rashi hits her head.

Ehem: I'm promise, I'll not call u as illiterate, but call u as very clever.

Then Gopi said that she feels lucky can get the kind husband, then gopi's dreaming about her pregnant in 2012.
Ehem: Of course, someday u could get pregnant such Akshara, not Koki and Hetal such many ppl said. 😆

Rashi: Nahin, ehem bhai, uss gawar hai, bohot gawar.

Everyone is shocking.
Ehem shouting, "Rashi, why do u call him as gawar. Couldn't u appreciate his effort?
Rashi: Whatever u say

Gopi and Ehem are order some foods and drinks.

Then Ehem touching Gopi's face. Gopi's very happy. Gopi dances with Ehem.
When they wanna drink, Gopi and Ehem drink in one glass by straw. Then, the song "Mushkura Tha" from navya is coming.

I'm so layzy to write further. It's up to the Saathiya's team. 😆

Edited by josh18 - 12 years ago