Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adamti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Angelbud is so famous on here I'm in his new prize club!
Adamti thumbnail
This is bestest bestest thing from angelbud! 😆
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adamti

This is bestest bestest thing from angelbud! 😆

THE ABOVE IS ANGELBUDS NUMBER 1 FAN! THIS PRIVILEGE INCLUDES THE RIGHT TO FEEL FANTASTIC 24/7!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ADAMTI!!
Adamti thumbnail
Whhhaaayyy! I'm lucky Me will go out and tell my other friend batuu she will get jealous of my new celebrity life but she will click my picture for sure and follow me with mirror and some bags of my things and I might get recognised by other angelbud fans, I will practice into the morning my autograph. This is bestest day ever! My dream has come true! Will star plus want me in serial angelbud? Tell me sir? Leader of the glorious forums and bestest member. I get up early and get me ready for new celebrity life - I hope I can be 1% as good as angelbud leader of forums! me will save for airfair to meet angelbud.
😃
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adamti

Whhhaaayyy! I'm lucky Me will go out and tell my other friend batuu she will get jealous of my new celebrity life but she will click my picture for sure and follow me with mirror and some bags of my things and I might get recognised by other angelbud fans, I will practice into the morning my autograph. This is bestest day ever! My dream has come true! Will star plus want me in serial angelbud? Tell me sir? Leader of the glorious forums and bestest member. I get up early and get me ready for new celebrity life - I hope I can be 1% as good as angelbud leader of forums! me will save for airfair to meet angelbud.
😃

Thats very good! well done ADAMTI! your praises of me are very accurate! Now you must also praise your self in your next post!!! I want you to say how fantastic you are so everyone will know that you are special!!!!

katiya thumbnail
 I hope that Angelbud will remember that my announcement that he was the star of this forum sparked the creation of fan club.
I want to get my share of fame.😊
But I have not a lot - to practice my  English, which I do not know.  And to convince Angelbud to love DABH, because it's wonderful.
katiya thumbnail

I love episode  19th Sep. very much. This  is classic melodrama. 

How touching Surazh looking at a young married couple. He wants to have a girlfriend very much. It is time for this.  It is so natural. 

And Sadha's  brother I also understand. I feel sorry for him, he turned black with grief. Man to have to take vital decisions. It is very hard. The woman realized life easier, giving birth to a child. A man always has to prove his worth and  that  he's a good provider for his family. Responsibility above, and compare impossible. I liked  how artist  played these suffering   he regrets his sister and he should go ahead as young and full of energy and should guide his ship.  It is drama. And we watch  as an actor has played this drama. Very good in my opinion.

Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: katiya

I hope that Angelbud will remember that my announcement that he was the star of this forum sparked the creation of fan club.
I want to get my share of fame.😊
But I have not a lot - to practice my  English, which I do not know.  And to convince Angelbud to love DABH, because it's wonderful.

Well Katiya,  Yes fred where it is due!  If you join the fan club then you will definitely get a special treat seeing how your intellect is far reaching and recognises a diamond in the mud! 

Yes join the club thread!  And congratulations!😊
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: katiya

I love episode  19th Sep. very much. This  is classic melodrama. 

How touching Surazh looking at a young married couple. He wants to have a girlfriend very much. It is time for this.  It is so natural. 

And Sadha's  brother I also understand. I feel sorry for him, he turned black with grief. Man to have to take vital decisions. It is very hard. The woman realized life easier, giving birth to a child. A man always has to prove his worth and  that  he's a good provider for his family. Responsibility above, and compare impossible. I liked  how artist  played these suffering   he regrets his sister and he should go ahead as young and full of energy and should guide his ship.  It is drama. And we watch  as an actor has played this drama. Very good in my opinion.

Very incite full and most enlightning journey along the heart strings of the above members post! Well don't Katiya!!!!! A harp full of love from you!  You draw parallels between the two men so elequantly !!

However, what if Suraj is interested in men instead though? Maybe he could have an affair with Sandhyas brother and they could go to the US together? It seems to me that the writers have clearly pointed out that his brought could possibly be gay as well!  And we must ask ourselves why does Sandhyas brother want to go to the US? Maybe to express his Gay side?   What do you think! Is it possible?
Adamti thumbnail
Hi angelbud
I've had bestest of bestest days on my first day as angelbud fan celebrity.
I had new hair cut and where new shirt I look the best.
Batti has clicked picture for my fans and I feel just the bestest - angelbud should I get a pet?
Today was my favourite day thanks angelbud, I know you must be busy but please tell me I'm the bestest!
Your adamti