Diya Aur Baati Hum

Is vikram's character a homosexual? - Page 2

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ssweety007

your post is irrelevant...
are u watching the same show as everyone else?
we never felt any homosexual vibe in DABH...
u r just creating irrelevant post which are not connected to DABH in any way...just for the sake of creating some threads...

Let's try and understand the above post you made together for your sake if not for every other reality based person on here!  Homosexuality is "irrelevant" according to you and everyone else then is that right?  I have already had one reply from someone who clearly did not agree! You seem to think your opinion is relevant then but not mine? You use the word "irrelevant" twice in your post yet your reasons are that "we never felt any vibe"? 

When you say "we" who exactly are you referring to? Yourself and your other personalities? Or the two or three out of the potential one billion people that live in india? If not, who exactly do you mean? Secondly by  "homosexual vibe" are you referring to the outdated belief system that must have been genetically passed down to you with the ideas of grander that fuel its ignorance? That is unless you have somehow discovered a new development in the field of psychic body language? How should we term that? "dumb dog picture and sweety, new discovery in vibes" 

Have a think on that one perhaps have a look at the show and its Gay character and then let me know, but please refrain from insulting the intelligent people on here with your bigotry! Ta Ta!😛
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what about  lesbians and transsexuals there are apart of society and lesbians can get married and even have childrens????

what say you all ?
katiya thumbnail

I totally adore my indian friends and I cant stand seeing them treated this way! I hope other people will also stand up and speak up about homosexuality in life and in DABH!

For Angebud.

As I understood, you are an Englishman, why do you see India's serals, which are lagging behind in life, in your opinion.

Movies in England and America in front of the entire planet in the deliberations and decisions all the problems of life including issues of sexual minorities. Well, let them remain leaders in this field.

And the Indians themselves will decide what interests them. So You are tolerant and respect to sexual minorities  require  to have freedom for them. And for the Indians, you do not have the freedom to choose what they like and what they order their filmmakers. Were is the freedom of choice?

You propose the Indians to simulate a foreign culture, get ugly. Thank God they do not it. We must stand by and watch as your Indian friends go their own way and no one to imitate. Why do you watch Indian movies. Yes, because they are different, and your nerves a rest.

Tell us why you watch Indian serials?

Edited by katiya - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally adore my indian friends and I cant stand seeing them treated this way! I hope other people will also stand up and speak up about homosexuality in life and in DABH!

For Angebud.

As I understood, you are an Englishman, why do you see India's serals, which are lagging behind in life, in your opinion.

Movies in England and America in front of the entire planet in the deliberations and decisions all the problems of life including issues of sexual minorities. Well, let them remain leaders in this field.

And the Indians themselves will decide what interests them. So You are tolerant and respect to sexual minorities  require  to have freedom for them. And for the Indians, you do not have the freedom to choose what they like and what they order their filmmakers. Were is the freedom of choice?

You propose the Indians to simulate a foreign culture, get ugly. Thank God they do not it. We must stand by and watch as your Indian friends go their own way and no one to imitate. Why do you watch Indian movies. Yes, because they are different, and your nerves a rest.

Tell us why you watch Indian serials?

Lets clear all this up for you shall we!  I am free to watch whatever i like so are you! Where we come from has nothing to do with it!  People have feelings, its as simple as that!  Television reflects these feelings!  If you don't like english or american movies then you don't have to watch them do you!  But their are many people from your country that clearly do! 

Your uneducated and somewhat bias and naive opinions are reflective of what is disfunction about your belief system in your country!  DABH is challenging that with the fact that Sandhyas brother wanting to escape the country!  Personally i love india but would indeed join him to escape opinions that breed contempt such as yours!  

Please try to make sense in your posts KATIYA! And learning the queens english would help!

Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
lilrahi thumbnail
which bro-in-law? suraj isnt married yet and his sister not married yet either.

If you're talking about Ankur, I haven't noticed any 'gay inflections' as you've so diplomatically put it.

However if you were talking about Avni's mama in Mayeke Se Bandhi Dor, I would have to agree with you
katiya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lilrahi

which bro-in-law? suraj isnt married yet and his sister not married yet either.

If you're talking about Ankur, I haven't noticed any 'gay inflections' as you've so diplomatically put it.

However if you were talking about Avni's mama in Mayeke Se Bandhi Dor, I would have to agree with you

I also wanted to know who we are talking
but failed to find out. 

katiya thumbnail

For Angebud.

I started too abruptly and rudely. I was wrong.
But I really wanted to know why

do you like the Indian serials. 

It is interesting that my computer itself has changed the font size.

I was writing as usual. Fantastic. 😲 

🤣

i don't watch any kind of soaps. i was here only to read Angelbuds posts.

carry on, dude/dudette!  ðŸ˜†

katiya thumbnail
Oh yeah,  Angelbud  is an interesting writer, and now the star of this forum!!
Niceup thumbnail
Is it wrong post in wrong thread?... Searching suraj with candle ...