Sports/Cricket

Ranbir Kapoor the Barca fan

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
He is such a big fan. It's sort of nice. He goes to all the major games even though they are on the other side of the world. After his video from champions league, I always felt like he would land up in Camp Nou one day. When Messi was playing in India he said even if Anurag Basu tied him to a chair he wouldn't be able to stop him from going.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IENoGHSiVjM&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
OMG I had no freaking idea about this - really!!! So I heard in someinterview how Abhay Deol dotes on Arsenal - and no, I'm not a Gunner, but honestly, having lived with a fanatic Gunner like my brother, I know the majority of them are with the team in a very game spirited way - not something that can be said about fans of most other English clubs (ahem, Man U - no offense) so I kinda started liking him even more πŸ˜† Yes, I just need excuses, lol!

But Ranbir Kapoor like THE club - WOOT Kapoor! And Fatty - can you believe it? My brother was AT THAT MESSI GAME!!! 😲 Live and in person! Ranbir is in Calcutta for shooting around now too - so I suppose no one could really tie him, lol, if he can crusie across half the world to watch Barca!!! πŸ˜†

ps: thanks for the PM - I totally end up missing this happening news stuff!
spln thumbnail
Oh-Emm-Gee ... I just saw your NEW Barca siggie πŸ˜ Oh #4 - we love you as much β˜ΊοΈ
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜† at you fangirl OMG!  I saw this earlier today and I just had to share it with someone!! What I love about this is that he is truly a fan. I can see Abhay as a Gunner πŸ˜†

I dreamed of #4 for so long. I just wanted him to return.
☺️

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 12 years ago
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

πŸ˜† at you fangirl OMG!  I saw this earlier today and I just had to share it with someone!! What I love about this is that he is truly a fan. I can see Abhay as a Gunner πŸ˜†

I dreamed of #4 for so long. I just wanted him to return.
☺️

^^ Well it was coming for a long long time ! Let's not forget the epic stunt pulled off on him at the celebration ceremony post WC win!!! That was divine sign πŸ˜†

And yes, can't you! I can imagine Abhay being a Gunner totally! Gunners - at least those with a mind, and there's more of them with the mind than usual numbers - have that difference of thought. Trust Abhay to be 'different' πŸ˜† My brother was infuriating himself crazy all summer over Dr. Mr. you-can-guess-who not 'buying' players... and the team being in shambles and what not, and one day he goes, maybe I really should root for Barca! And he tries for a week - gives up, and says, no, Gunners are my cross πŸ˜† Gunners end up with that strange fanaticism, I think πŸ˜† - which is logically illogical!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And I dont blame him...Barcelona are amazing!😎