Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: netri

😲  πŸ€£   πŸ€£  πŸ‘  My Energizer !!!πŸ˜†

I feel like I am being ridiculed here!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Nets I wrote all that assuming atleast you will read it. And you have to say this😭...Anyways to cut a long story short:
We are not going to get anything useful out of this discussion so just question yourself about u'r thoughts. If u get a sound answer then just be happy irrespective of what others think or feelπŸ˜†..

Now don't ask me to summarize this🀣

I understood everything but I had  to ask for U know Who  πŸ˜³     πŸ€£  Now, she is gonna come after me . πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I understood everything but I had  to ask for U know Who  πŸ˜³     πŸ€£  Now, she is gonna come after me . πŸ˜†

Just ignore her. Just like this discussion there is no point in driving home any point into her.πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Just ignore her. Just like this discussion there is no point in driving home any point into her.πŸ˜†

Are you guys talking about me and my dumbness? πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I feel like I am being ridiculed here!

Sheemu, we're not ridiculing you. Don't worry. 😊
MadameX thumbnail

I am truly blessed to have people here with such diverse thought process. Reading each of u'r posts gives me such a high. Ekta, Nets, Sheemu and Auntyji I might sound very diplomatic when I say that each one of u is right in u'r own way but I wouldn't want to stop myself from saying it just cuz it sounds so.

I have my reasons and I have my thought process. Some may agree with whatever I am going to say and some might not. Its all fair as everyone is unique and everyone's reasons and requirements here are different.

1. A fair discussion about a personality according to me happens when the people who are in discussion are neither the fans of nor anti of that personality. The moment a fan enters into an argument with a person who is neutral there is a very high probability that words are spoken out from the fan's soft corner. There can never be a consensus in such cases. So just give u'r inputs and leave it to the Gods to decide🀣

2. When should we waste our times in deciding can someone else would have done some role better than the one who is currently playing?

a) Are we not happy with the current one?

b) Can we ring in a change now if a better one is available?

First ask yourself that and then decide if we need to spend time pondering on itπŸ˜†

3. Even after that if we want to enter this argument then If we think that there can be no one as good as Ragini for Suhana, can we say it by swearing on God.πŸ˜†.  On a serious note shouldn't we ask ourselves was Suhana written for Ragini or Ragini chosen for Suhana. Going by the information what we have Ragini was chosen for Suhana from a sample which comprises of a handful of television stars.

a) According to probability theory the smaller the sample size the bigger the deviation from reality. So there is a big chance that Ragini might not be the best person on this planet to play Suhana.

b) If we are limiting this discussion to only that sample size then yes no one from that sample size could have played Suhana better. Please be careful I said from that sample size not from the world.

4. Now coming to the other side of the argument If we think that there can be someone better than Ragini to portray Suhana then

a) is it purely based on a universal feeling that no one can be considered perfect for a job unless we sample all the available options? OR

b) is it based on some available facts that we have seen someone else play a similar if not exactly the same character better?

Now if we feel that just cuz someone has played a more complex character than Suhana then it doesn't mean that the person can pull off Suhana better. This is not mathematics nor science this is art. You see it and only then you decide. You can't calculate nor predict.

Sorry it became too long. When I started reading all the posts I got confused at some point as I was trying hard to interpret both the sides of the argument by being as neutral as possible. And whatever I have written in this post is what I felt during my interpretation. Thank you for being so patient with my post.

Sooo...your point being? ROFL 

(I seriously tried to follow along but it's too long and I keep getting lost and not seeing your point, sorry πŸ˜†).
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Are you guys talking about me and my dumbness? πŸ˜†

😳   I have no idea what U r talking abt !!! 
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Sooo...your point being? 🀣 

(I seriously tried to follow along but it's too long and I keep getting lost and not seeing your point, sorry πŸ˜†).

See Tejesh ? I stand corrected   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I respected what you wrote and I said I get your point. I kept my response short and sweet, it doesn't mean that I have nothing to say. Sometimes I believe it's best not to always elaborate on what I feel, because I may upset someone unintentionally, which I wouldn't dream of doing. My silence does not mean that I am right or wrong. It's not about right or wrong, my discussion is purely on the recent performance as the title suggests, nothing else.

The way I saw it, I presented an argument, you seemed to counteract it, and I replied accordingly but then you didn't supply an argument back so I assumed that you either agreed with me or couldn't find anything against it.

And anyways, you have no intention of hurting anyone so why worry? Just say what you have in your heart. If someone else feels hurt (because I obviously won't), then I'll deal with them for you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

😳   I have no idea what U r talking abt !!! 

Okay, then nevermind, I guess you weren't/ πŸ˜†