Mohan & Kastur..

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm glad that Mohan told Kastur that he doesn't love her, at least now she knows where she stands, and she won't expect him to just fall in love with her.

And I know a lot of people would say that Mohan is wrong for having a go at Kastur about the fact that they are so different from each other, but what he said was true.. Most educated men would probably want to marry a women who too is educated and independent. If she was already a housewife I would understand her situation, but she is a single girl who could've gotten an education but chose not to and that to me shows that she has no passion, determination or the intelligence to do anything which is somewhat boring..

Also Aasiya I think struggles when she has to act all nervous.. When the character of Kastur talks so much in one go it seems so forced and unrealistic..

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But dont u think its wrong with kastur...coz she wasnt the one who decided to marry mohan...it was her parents who fixed her with him...and when is fixed with him frm childhood than its obvious tht she will luv him... her luv for him is frm chilhood.

And abt education i think its there parampara orr rule...thts why she isnt educated...though they are weathy people who can educate their child.( i wont be right..but this is wht i thought).

Abt mohan ya he is veryy right tht how can he marry a girl who isnt educated while he is educated man with different point of view...so its expected tht he wouldnt adjust with kastur type girl.
Edited by khajju - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khajju

And abt education i think its there parampara orr rule...thts why she isnt educated...though they are weathy people who can educate their child.( i wont be right..but this is wht i thought).

It's not her family's rule.  it was her decision.  Baapji being against female education makes sense.  But not  the Desais.  It was mentioned in the second episode. Her own brother mentioned her not completing her education, and she said I had my reasons.

And the 9th standard is just weird.  Why not 10th?  (I think it's weird that she doesn't do college either, because she's from the city and her family has the more than enough means for her education.)  All I can say is, there better be a good reason.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do think it's wrong that he didn't ask her anything and simply had a go at her, but I understand where he's coming from..

And just because you know you're meant to marry someone doesn't mean you automatically fall in love with someone and besides he has changed so much, yet it doesn't seem to effect her at all. Doesn't make any sense..
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I would have him angry then pretend to love her πŸ˜•
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you. Atleast now Kastur knows where she stands.

When they get married, it wont be with expectations. She'll know that Mohan is only making a compromise. She wont be let down

I also agree with Mohan that what kind of girl just falls in love with someone she hardly knows.

But that is the sad reality of some girls in India. They are told that they will be married off to someone.
And the girl just molds that man into the man of her dreams and thats how she manages to live with the fate already decided for her.
Kastur did just that. She was probably told of Mohan and her bethrowal, and she, over the years, started to idolize him as her husband.

Yuks
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
bt i'm really feeling bad for kastur...😭and i can't understand the reason behind kastur's poor education level...πŸ˜•her family is rich so financial problm is not there and also not so strict family...then why??????πŸ˜•
and wt abt mohan's financial problm...? he over heared the convo btw baapji and saroj...and knows that if he is not ready to marry kastur then he have to pay beck the money..and also he want money for an unknown reason too...πŸ˜•