Yessss.. He's my cutie bubly cutie pie.. [L]
Yes... I think....
Mmm... Sort of.
No.
He is smart bt nt cute.
Anything else.
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
An argument wid my frnz made me create dis poll.. My frnz say dat dey cant imagine hw i find a guy like Daya cute. Dey say dat sum1 may find him strong n smart bt not cute.. Bt i really find him verrryyy cuuutttee.. U r free to express watever u feel.

Even my friends say that..the reason people think like that is they have seen only recent episodes of CID where they only see daya fighting and breaking doors..I always tell my friends that if you see old episodes of CID you will know why I like him..its about perception of that charachter..I ofcourse find him cute..whoever says daya is not cute show them case of orphan child..they will eat back their words *lol*
yaaa right kelly, n no1 can be cute likee daya sir, m dam sure..
Daya sir is the cutest. 😍
He's smart, strong, intelligent, sharp and much more.😃
ofcourse he is very very cute!
people who say daya isnt cute have not seen his adourable smile...i just love his smile which makes him look more cute!!!
i dnt knw how some ppl dnt find him cute..
but for me he is cuuutteee, handsome,smart,dashing,daring,sharp and wat not.. he is everything..
as bhavz said he is greek god😍
heheheh ... I won't call him cutee bubbly pie (that title is for chinnu to call him 😛 ) ... but I won't back out from saying he looks very adorable and cute ... when we see him angry ... we see one facet of Daya ... he's charming,handsome,greek god etc etc .. I agree ... but along with all of them ... there's a certain innocense ... a childish appeal in his face ... which is absolutely adorable and cute ... you know that cute smile of his ... it's chooo chweeet !!!

Who can't call this look as cute ... just see this smile ... don't you feel like smiling with him ?? 😃 (sorry Vis for borrowing your posted pic .. couldn't resist from popsting here 😉 )

His smile and everything else is just angelic. I love him and he's just out of the world. My sweet and cute angel. 😃
DAYA sir is REALLY VERY CUUUTTTEEE...
I bet... no'one cud DENY after havin' a luk on ma DP...