Kiss with Emraan was so technical: Jacqueline

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Kiss with Emraan was so technical: Jacqueline Fernandez

TNN | Sep 16, 2011, 12.00AM IST
She put up quite a show in her latest release, "Murder 2" and got tagged as the hot new thing on the block. 

Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi's latest victim, the sizzling Jacqueline Fernandez, was recently at the zoOm studios to celebrate the channel's 7th anniversary. When quizzed about her encounter with the 'kisser boy' of B-town, Jacqueline laughed and revealed, "Emraan is so different. I love the fact that he's unapologetic about most things he does. I was nervous and very unsure whether I'd be able to pull off the intimate scenes but when it actually came to doing it, it turned out to be so technical. Someone was adjusting the lights, the DOP was telling Emraan to re-position himself, and the entire 'intimate' sequence got over before I knew it. I was like, 'What, that's it?' And Emraan was really supportive throughout." The beginning of a new dosti? 

For exclusive interviews, B-town parties and events, watch "B - Tonite" from Monday to Friday at 10pm and 1pm, only on zoOm - India's No 1 Bollywood channel
It was over before even she realized.LOL.
Originally posted by closeyourlegs

Kiss with Emraan was so technical: Jacqueline Fernandez

Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi's latest victim, the sizzling Jacqueline Fernandez, was recently at the zoOm studios to celebrate the channel's 7th anniversary. When quizzed about her encounter with the 'kisser boy' of B-town, Jacqueline laughed and revealed, "Emraan is so different. I love the fact that he's unapologetic about most things he does. I was nervous and very unsure whether I'd be able to pull off the intimate scenes but when it actually came to doing it, it turned out to be so technical. Someone was adjusting the lights, the DOP was telling Emraan to reposition (ahem ahem ahem) himself, and the entire 'intimate' sequence got over before I knew it. I was like, 'What, that's it?' And Emraan was really supportive throughout." The beginning of a new dosti? 

For exclusive interviews, B-town parties and events, watch "B - Tonite" from Monday to Friday at 10pm and 1pm, only on zoOm - India's No 1 Bollywood channel

the first sentence cracked me up 🤣🤣 serial kisser lol i knew it but it sounds funny today!
How abt Sajid... Mechanical ???  😆

Originally posted by -Maddy-

How abt Sajid... Mechanical ???  😆

certainly! she's a pro in exercising the mechanics of How To Float on A Tub of Lard  ðŸ˜† 

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago