Khushi is reaching point of no return

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The fact that Khushi can stand in front of Arnav and stare at him says to me, she is getting cozy with his presence. She is not only comfortable now but also she has that closeness to tell him to wipe out dirt on his face. If La had not come at that moment, who knows, she would have wiped his cheek with her dupatta...she was about do do that...

Whats more, she felt uneasy to see La affection showering on Arnav...

Khushi, if you start observing Arnav so closely and so intensely, its not far that you admint you love him secretly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
omg!! Can I hug u for this?!! Ur so right!!
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
More than Khushi I think Arnav has fallen in love with her innocence and her cute confessions. Truly anybody can fall in love with Khushi she is just so adorable.
aura9 thumbnail
Anyways I don't think that she was jealous this time unlike at the teej puja at that moment when Arnav was with Lavanya she was like burning, but she was feeling a bit uneasy watching them so close to each other.Edited by anonymous4444 - 12 years ago
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous4444

Anyways I don't think that she was jealous this time unlike at the teej puja at that moment when Arnav was with Lavanya she was like burning, but she was feeling a bit uneasy watching them so close to each other.

Its not jealousy, its unexplained uneasiness. She kept looking at Arnav even after going sideways...Arnav being Arnav just set his eyes on her fixed.
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
one thing z for sure, that tea cup incident has definetely changed khushi's impression on arnav., she is more comfortable with him, even had guts to ask him wipe dirt off his cheek. arnav is even more attracted to khushi.. omg i am excited!!!
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well I just hope the CV's don't spoil our fun...especially all that hatred saga we had to endure for almost over 70+ episodes...don't mind Shyam being out of the picture for a while though...
Edited by TheNikil1 - 12 years ago
If you watch the initial promos...they are self explanatory about what's coming up in the story...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZQGjs_jhg[/YOUTUBE]

I think Khushi will slowly see the good things in him and starts falling for him but Arnav will continue to resist his love for her and push her away...
aura9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

If you watch the initial promos...they are self explanatory about what's coming up in the story...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZQGjs_jhg[/YOUTUBE]

I think Khushi will slowly see the good things in him and starts falling for him but Arnav will continue to resist his love for her and push her away...

No I am sure in this case that Arnav will first fall in love with Khushi and confess it too. 
aura9 thumbnail
There is highly possibility that Khushi may admire him because he is more efficient and responsible than her. 

But, Arnav will gradually fall in love with Khushi, I must say he is already in love with her. That is the only reason he is rude to her to Khushi to cover up his love to avoid her. 

Arnav says he doesn't believe in love ie because he is scared to fall in love he fears betrayal may be because of his parents bad relation or some deep dark past we don't know.