Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi is just so small to act in serials yaar. How can there parents let her baby like that in so small age. O.k by the way i think. That, as khushi is not there own child, they cant stop letting her go. So they didnt stop them
Originally posted by MadameX

I guess he will be more happy that he got to debut so early in life. 😆
good point😆
What is this guy girl discussion? My aunt always wanted a girl child but she never got one. So she used to dress her younger son as a girl till he was 1 year old.
And he used to look cute and beautiful in those frocks😆

I guess he will be more happy that he got to debut so early in life. 😆

You girls are so funny. 😆Baby Zaddan played a girl's role at such a tender age. 😆What an accomplishment!
I agree with Netri, she belongs with her birth parents and the Kashyap Family had no right to stop her
Originally posted by tejeshec

What is this guy girl discussion? My aunt always wanted a girl child but she never got one. So she used to dress her younger son as a girl till he was 1 year old.
And he used to look cute and beautiful in those frocks😆

Please tell your aunt to dress you up as a girl too. I'm sure you'd be very beautiful too. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You girls are so funny. 😆Baby Zaddan played a girl's role at such a tender age. 😆What an accomplishment!

When he grows up to be an actor, critics will just say that it's not too hard to enact a baby when you are one but kudos for looking like a girl. 😆

Please tell your aunt to dress you up as a girl too. I'm sure you'd be very beautiful too. 🤣🤣

Why are so damn interested in women? Are u the other types?🤣
Originally posted by tejeshec

Why are so damn interested in women? Are u the other types?🤣

😲 Tauba tauba, never!! But you're always too womanly, can't help see you as woman all the time. ROFL

😲 Tauba tauba, never!! But you're always too womanly, can't help see you as woman all the time. 🤣

If u think I am womanly then u will never ever get a man😆