Dev: aka. Avinash (Dev, your _____ !! ) LOVE U!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

Today's Episode was a one in a million from a long time..

Loved Dev !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG he is so cuteee

Awww he wants a kiss from Radhika, wonder how she will do it

I always like the comedy/ romance in CB and today was the day !

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radhika's kheer must be so good !, only she can make it !

Looks like Rohan is neg.but STILL LOVED DEVVV HE IS HANDSOME AND I JUST LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

SO CUTEEE!
Yes this is the dev we want to see 😳 said another thread wish they would show a scene where radev is thinking telling the truth to society and mahants so what if they loose RP? Dev first need to realise he and his family aren't worthy. They might be really good persons but you shouldn't lie!
I know, Ashna this will be the best because I know Dev's family is known for "RP"...but if they have to lie than this isn't following the path of the truth, people need to realize and trust RP family because Dev is worthy of a RP and Radhika is not characterless, she is married to Dev in childhood which makes her the RP, and when Rohan was there she kept away from him. I have to agree, today Dev was so cute and handsome, I want to hug avi in person and tell him that he brought dev's charterer back to life ! Radhika was dutiful as always !
I want to hug Avinash too. How cute was Dev hiding his things 😳 so he could spend some more time with Radhika.
dev is sooo cute and handsome
i missed dev old hair style like cb 1
i like new look of dev and dev so handsome