Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautifully written post, mridula...just like the beautiful way the five friends met at the canteen...such a woow moment...this was the lifeline the cvs were cutting off by taking us to that terrible tai ji's place...appy-ritz-ranbir n their expressions...n their love for these two! but seriously, they were peeking from so far n heard all that navya read n told ananth, then defienitely the entire canteen heard it...whatever, gud these were around, for they gave the much needed moral support to ananth at the end! n i just loved the way ananth just looked navya straight in the eye n told her he wud not let her go...he was never so confident abt anything than this! but hope lover boy does not do more of harm esp when it comes to navya managing her family side of the story! 

n renu di's jhumka...poor renu di...the chudaail no 1 has already accused her of being a chudaail for no fault of hers...she seems very fond of thais particular 'c' word as she had called navya that before during sagun drama!! imagine if witchy witch found that the earring belonged to nabyas sis!! that wud be direct attack on nabya n ananth!! hope the cvs will not reveal renu di's face to chudaail rani when she follows mohan bhai when he bumps into renu di!! well, am eagerly waiting to see that part of the story...

n whats this SK bracelet?? have i missed something important??

hope the cvs dont race into a marriage track ...i want more of Anya in college...too early to see them as husband-wifey types!!! what after marriage?? pair dhabaana of BD for navya!! No cvs no!!

thanks once again for the lovely post...

tinatksa thumbnail
@Nidhi di- can you please tell in which article has it been mentioned that dadi will support Navya saying that Anant is the right guy for her? Please post the link.
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatksa

@Nidhi di- can you please tell in which article has it been mentioned that dadi will support Navya saying that Anant is the right guy for her? Please post the link.

Check this Tina
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx mridu for the post😊...

For Anant,who was very delighted /elated with his lady love's  endearing words in the beginning parts of the letter,the last parts must have sounded like german/spanish/russian/??...His change of expressions said so😆...

Nisha ,i agree that eavesdropping part didnt go well with me too...Rabir also a part of that😕!!!!
Now I concur what anant has once said  that Ritz companionship has changed his character into
that of a girl's😆!!!

I thought the ring is made of copperwire🤔 or his guitar string😆...

I am amazed at how you all pay attention to the BG scores😲...except for lalalala or woooaao none other catch my attention...

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Mridula..😃
Not going to be able to do a detailed reply, lots of studying to do..😒
But I must gush about that ring..He made a ring out of twigs..How CUTE is that??😳 Anant how much more adorable can you possibly get?? I went all "Awww" when I saw the precap..❤️
And look like their GFN classmates have matured up a bit..Instead of drawing crazy sketches on the black board and laughing and pointing fingers at AnYa, they were cheering Anant on..🥳

@Nisha: What bunderphool pictures..You are howlarious!!🤣🤣
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@nisha..you and your humour, really brightens up my day..you just cracked me up and the pics were hillarious as always...loved it

@ Tanu,..aww..so you are bogged down with sutdies, i hope you get some time to relax dear... ...hmm..few more days for me i guess..i'll be in the same boat from next week...Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
tinatksa thumbnail
oh thanks di. I perhaps missed reading it. :)
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just saw this post after desperately trying to find Tanu's... Thanks a lot Mridula...very nice updates. Caught the show quite late due to a hectic day... finally some fun college scenes... am sure all phangurls were drooling over all those wonderful close up shots of majnu...and what a speech...the end scene was the best when anant asks everyone to explain why he is not correct,,,,yeah !!! anant...way to go...:)

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woo hoo... thanks for this adda... was away from forum/tv  yesterday: had my bandhua majdoor like crazy workday:(
Nicely summed up Mridula :) and nice, bunderphul & funny replies:)

Just caught yest.s episode: it was nicesh one for me... was not expecting supersonic speed anyways!
Loved letters and so looking forward to majnu made twig ring:)
Awww lovely! :)

Catch ya all later, after proposal!

Edited by spdp - 12 years ago