Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nidhi...I know, u were hinting at the mojris bidding goodbye,I was thinking abt  our dreams, n, how, they crashed with a thud!!!!😭
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanchal15

@Nidhi...I know, u were hinting at the mojris bidding goodbye,I was thinking abt  our dreams, n, how, they crashed with a thud!!!!😭

Aanchal...I am now worried..with all these articles doing rounds..Is Navya really going to reject the proposal kya???😕
And the new article says..dadi will support Navya saying that Anant is the right guy for her.So Navya will take her time to say yes.This means that this acceptance will take almost a week..what say??😕
nishkala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Aanchal...I am now worried..with all these articles doing rounds..Is Navya really going to reject the proposal kya???😕
And the new article says..dadi will support Navya saying that Anant is the right guy for her.So Navya will take her time to say yes.This means that this acceptance will take almost a week..what say??😕

What was that so called much awaited scene that some insider source was talking about?There is no scope for anything anywhere😕...now Anant will propose,Navya will oppose...again tons of rona..dhona,shouting..scolding..there is no place for even a teeny weeny smile leave alone happy days!So...when and where will that scene appear?
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

nidhi ..dis new article is same to telly chakker one ..n even in source dey write telly chakker ...
just hope cvs not drag navya yes to proposal ...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luvanya

nidhi ..dis new article is same to telly chakker one ..n even in source dey write telly chakker ...
just hope cvs not drag navya yes to proposal ...

Yes..me too fed up of this tears ka monsoon..I want happy days now.
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So my 'chhoti si chai ki dukan' is phulo-phalo-ing and has been successful in providing a
platform for the addakhor folks out here in the absence of Tanu's post.
But I missed😔 and I am sure u too missed the feel and atmosphere of her threads. Thanks for being here🤗 and carry on.
nishkala thumbnail
Nopes yaar...Mridula...I am a regular in this adda...but none of them have appeared,main wait kar karke tired ho gayee...😕...may be you should add some adrak,elaichi etc in ur chai with pakoda's...or else start serving coffee instead😆
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How about roping in someone for an item no. here too? Shaheer chalega? The adda will turn into a crowd then I guess.🤣
nishkala thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

How about roping in someone for an item no. here too? Shaheer chalega? The adda will turn into a crowd then I guess.🤣

I don't want it...200% nopes😉But I cannot decide on other's behalf😆
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice post..waiting for proposal scene