Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nishhh...ur take and I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣

These 2 bits:
If she'd read two, it might have tempted him to kidnap her and elope

Navya will be the only one surprised because we all have spoilers...

are a sixer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@mridula...
will give my tit bits later hun...thanks for creating the adda 🤗

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Urmi U r right about Anant's expressions. The gazes that he gave when Navya was reading the initial part of the letter were haaye. And suddenly he seemed to be in shock. Agreed to ur clarification on the earring. The proposal ring seemed to be actually made of twigs, Majnu's innnovative mind I must say.👏

@Asha The precaps too have become misleading too nowadays. Show stuffs going to happen after an episode skipped. Navya's letters are always more expressive and endearing than herself.

@Nidhi The spoilers seem to have set our expectations high. But then I found no part in the episode that could be fast forwarded. And by now we all must have got used to the balidaani feature of our dear Navya.

@Fawwaz Yeah, that was too good a line from Anant, but rather filmy.

@Liana Thanx for the reply. So the deterministic Anant prevails. But to expect a gold ring from him right now will be a bit too much. Let's all be satisfied with the twig-ring at the moment.

@Isha Thank God we don't see them attending classes.🥱 The boring lectures we get in our real lives are enough hun. BTW what made u expect the romantic couple to attend the first classes after the college reopened and that too after a loong 6 week separation from each other. The proposal ring matter remains a question for me also. Need to catch the next episode for the answer. And thanx for the comments.

@Usha I don't remember if dancing eyebrows was a feature of ur Navya doll, if not u can add it up.😆 And I too think washing clothes is against the parampara of the Bajpais - hence the direct entry into the wardrobe.

@inz It is the bracelet that resembles Salman Khan's. We had seen it earlier in the show. Someone present in the canteen wore it.

@Nisha Should I call u a cracker- always ready to crack us up? 🤣I think we can save ur posts and read them when we are low.

@Shilpa Will be waiting for ur tit bits.

@Arvind Thanx for replying.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
Thanks Mridula for making this post🤗
And Nisha...🤣,bang on!! Navya devi is indeed going on the footsteps of Gollum  with her pale face,anemic look...soon the ring will suck out the remaining energy also from her...and she will be left with only one dialogue..."My precious...😈"
Regarding that gori gori chori looks...she doesn't look healthy at all with so much foundation dabbed on her face.In the first part,her dark circles were very clearly visible,that's OK...but then,by the time they entered the third part...she was again looking like a Geisha

Appy,Ritz and Ranbir's entry was inevitable,but obviously they have entered to control Miss Muffet and her curds when the spider will attack her with his ring😆...ring made of what??😕may be he used the fruit basket..or the roots of a near by plant🤔

Thank god,they did not show her reading all the 42 letters..🥱
and what ever happened to Anant in the last part...he  was replicating his babaji so much in the acting dept...did any one else take notice?

Rama's saree...was pretty😳and so was that jhumka...Renuka must be missing it badly.😉

And why were uncle's and aunties roaming in the college campus in the name of students...can't we have some younger looking extra's😔

@ Asha...yes,I too don't want to delve too much,let's enjoy the show as it is...atleast the charm will remain😊
@ Nidhi...that BG..everytime that plays,I am reminded of a sacrificial goat that is being dragged to the sacrificial venue..it is so pathetic!!As Usha pointed out,we are heading towards a full fledged saas bahu drama,so anything and everything related to happiness  is being removed from the show for good!😆

@ Usha...Navya ben raised eyebrow waali😆may be she should get a nice  over dose of botox in that region...that will freeze her eyebrow expressions for the next 3-4 months😉.She will end up looking like Lovely Singh(Salman Khan of Bodyguard...he looked so weird in the climax of that movie...what happened to his face??😕pakka..over dosage of botox 😆)

lastly...which college starts with a full fledged lecture on the very first day...I haven't come across any till now,first day is often the fun day😳

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anantanant

Thanks for the adda corner Mridula :-)

I rushed through today's episode as I was busy at home... I think
this week the spoilers have created a problem! We know what's coming so it's stopping us enjoying these scenes ... If we forget what's coming up, the forum would've been more active today I think...

It was good to see the gang back and I didn't feel it was dragging - I would've actually loved to hear more of Anya's letters and a different setting than the canteen - it would've made the episode more poignant.

Navya's expressions were :-( for me - her raised eyebrows are back and so are the blank looks - liked Anant going from "giddy with happiness" to ziddi mode...

Strange that Mohan carried that ear-ring all the way and stranger still that those clothes were going back straight into the closet! Is adhunik stuff like washing clothes not allowed in bajpai household?

not only this wk...SPOLIERS ALWAYS SPOLIS THE FUN OF THE SHOW...

AND I really hate it

we all wud hv had a lot of fun if we hadnt known what is gonna happen in th cuming epis

peple like navya do exist in this world who r ready to forsake their

luvlife for parents wish

this shudnt b criticized and luked down upon calling her devi just coz we r ANYA fans

this attitude shud b applauded

coz what anant is doing...many children can do

but what navya is doing...all cant do...it tks optimum will power to do what navya is doing

BOTH ANANT AND NAVYA r ryt i their own perspective

and both types of people DO exist in this orld and thats what cvs r portraying

first Anants innocence earned him the name "mandbuddhi" 

and navya sacrifice is also getting negative criticism

HOW RIDICULOUS

@topicmaker...i do agree with u in sum points

1.SHAHEER is an actor per excellence

he is just OUTSTANDING...his expressions...the way it changes from whn navya was saying the gud things to when finally she says the hard words had been  AMAZING

i dont hv words to what extent i respect him as an actor now

cuming to soumya

i m in AWE of her now...i never thought in my dreams she will transform in such an awesum actress in only few months

SHAMYA ROX BOTH ONSCREEN AND OFFSCREEN...

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi mridula ...Nice sum up of yesterday n thnx for this post ..Bcoz i really miss d tanu  n others POV on yesterday episode ..Nothing to add as u summarized so well yesterday episode ..

Its  good dey not read all 84 letters , or say navya buddhi if she hear all letters of anant  first den definitely she will not able to read last part of her last letter  ...

@ nisha ur take on epi 🤣🤣

Thnx 4 post dear 

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mridula,

Thanks for opening a post for us to maro adda in absence of Tanu's post today... I was busy the whole day at work, hence the late post...

So here goes, my initial reaction to today's episode was also quite lukewarm, thanks to all the spoilers :( But later on as I sat analyzing, I found that there were several nice things in the episode and it actually was a really very cute episode, (albeit I cud have done w/o Navya'a elevated eyebrows.)

I know, kya karein we're all so spoilt now, that nothing seems to measure up to our expectations any more. But now knowing that there isn't a proposal in today's episode, I thoroughly enjoyed the show on TV a little while ago.

Anant in bliss supreme: Anant was so happy to see Navya and get the love of his life back finally, that he was blissfully unaware that there was something amiss in Navya's behavior today. Bichaara itna khush tha, usko Navya ke sivaaye kuchh aur dikha hi nahi 😆 The fact that she too wasn't jumping in joy at his sight, or that she seemed quite subdued today went completely unnoticed by our majnu. 😆 Ise kehte pyaar mein andha hona. Love is blind. 😉All he cared was that she was right there beside him. I cud see his former mandbuddhiness return a tad bit.

Gang in canteen: AnYa college canteen mein hon aur unki puri paltan saath mein na hon, aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta. 😆 I missed Harry tho'. He wud definitely have sided with Anant that he was the one who had missed Navya the most. 😆 Adored their ribbing of Anant. They never pass up on a chance to pull his leg, no wonder he has resorted to calling them Maataon, Namuniyon, etc. etc. 😉 Can't blame him, I would do the same. 😆

Letter reading session: The only thing I did not like as Nisha pointed out earlier, was them reading such lovey dovey letters in such a public place, as a college canteen. 😔 Romance inko thoda sikhana padega. 😆 I know, Anant needed the gang to back him up to convince Navya, that for a change he was right and she was not, but still, canteen??? 

Anyways, the letters themselves were adorable and so were their expressions, as they read them, esp. Shaheer's, he nailed it again. Hayye the guy is super cute. 😍 Navya was not bad herself, although, I was again having issues with her single tear rolling down from one eye, until in the end, she had tears in both. So that's an improvement. 😃

Navya the determined devi was in full form again.  But I loved the way Anant countered her sacrificial words with his of trust in their love & determination to overcome any and all obstacles in their path to happiness. Bravo Anant, for your staunch faith in the love that you two share. 👍🏼 👏Even his jigri dost, jo dosti ke naam pe ek dhabba hai, 😆  gave his saath today. Not only him but also, the two maataaein sided with him. Bechaari Navya was left standing high & dry on her path of tyaag & qurbaani. 

Rama as Karamchand: As usual our pyaari Rama was in full jasoos mode. 😆 She today reminded me of Pink Panther, determined to find this non-existent chuhiya in her husbaand's life. 😆 Chalo that will keep her busy and our AnYa safe from her for a while. 😆

Precap: Absolutely loved the cute twig ring that Anant had in his hand. How much more adorable can get. 😍

Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode now. Ciao!
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: f.s.m

really love anant when he says "agar tum mera saath dete raho ge na , to me apne parivaar kya , saare dunya se ladonga " 😳😳😳😳😳

yeah anants dialogue was so nice to hear😊
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Thank you, Mridula...for the, much needed, adda...🤗
Yeah, the episode, was not ,marvellous,..but, there were, remnants, of some, nice touches😊..
Anant.-Navi...Navi 's expressions,were not fabulous but, they were  not terrible, either...and, she appeared ,to melt, after Anant  said, ILU..., I ,do not, blame her..😳.
Anant, the true gentleman, pulled out, the chair for, Navi.👏..the ILU, before the reading , hai, he just ,swept me, away.😍..
his countenance was, immaculate, with a, melange of, emotions,...his grin,and, intent gaze ,oozing, full of love...I, would have forgotten, what I was, articulating,..if, I were, Navi...😆
 Nonplussed ,after hearing, the contents, of the letter and, then, exasperated, not to, abnegate, ..then, persuasive, and, assuring, to be with her, ,against, all odds...👏👏
The awesome, trio...welcome them, with open arms.🤗.missed them, immensely...them gently chaffing, Anant...was, endearing..
Their eavesdropping,😲... then, succouring, Anant...lovable.👍🏼
btw, it felt good, to see, Ranbir- Navi, do that, de taali, gesture...😳
@Nidhi...saw the heels..but,am not going to ,raise my hopes, in anticipation ..😔
@Urmi...I agree, regarding the ring..looks like, some tender twigs, entwined, , .and, here, everybody was speculating, that, it may be, Dukhi aatma Sr's.😆.
@Nisha..., Bang on..Gollum...my precious...🤣🤣
@Geeta..Yes,Rama has donned ,the role of Karamchand..wonder whether, we will see her, nibbling on a ,carrot???😆
Thank u, once again, Mridula.😃..

Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Aanchal...I mentioned heels, not for the reason u r thinking😉.I was just happy that those yucky mojris are gone🤢