Navya

Jhumka mila re and the last letters

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just before the episode began, I made myself busy counting the number of letters that were to be read - just imagine 84 letters.😲
Anant almost dragged Navya to the canteen for their whole hearted speech and letter reading session. But how could any canteen scene be complete without the entire gang. The threesome Appy Ritz-Ranbir arrived for a meet and there was almost a fight on who missed Navya the most. Thank God Ranbir didn't utter that he was the one who missed Navya the most.πŸ˜† They left Anya in the canteen only to return and hear the conversation hiding somewhere behind.πŸ˜›

The last letters - Navya insisted on reading her letters first and began with her last letter first. Anant was extremely happy to hear some highly adorable words from Navya at the beginning of her letter, but soon the smile vanished when she disclosed her decision to retreat from the relationship. The separation bomb was ultimately revealed.πŸ₯Ί By now we all are well aware of the route of thoughts of this two - they are just the opposite. While Navya finds sacrifice as the solution to all problems, Anant does not find it the best option. He vehemently denies. As he read out his last letter he had more faith in his love than himself and was ready to fight all odds for the sake of love, as he was no wrong. And this time there were the ever-against trio too to support his decision. Bravo Anant, get going.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ And Navya its time you gave some space to ur limited way of thinking.πŸ€”

Mil gaya jhumka Finally the earring paved a way for Rama to keep herself busy. At least our Anya are safe from her for sometime.
BTW can anyone tell me with what intention Mohan carried the lost earring with him way back to Mumbai? Did he actually want Rama to get suspicious?

Precap
Anant at last brings out his bomb diffusing squad he had stored up his sleeves. Proposes Navya leaving her and her friends stunned and the rest enjoying the moment. I hope they don't land into another college trouble.

Points noteworthy
1. New set of BG scores specially flute versions have made an entry.
2. The SK bracelet made its appearance once again.
3. What was the ring that Anant used for the proposal?

Comments of all sorts welcome.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mridula..glad to see that you opened a post..as Tanu didnt come with her post today.miss you tanu...
loved your analysis..
I am really delighted to hear that finally we get to see our trio again...and they were debating who missed navya the most how sweet..it was good ranveer was quite nahi t oAnant aur Ritz se bichara kaise bach paataπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
So the letter reading part was all so emotional, i really want to see Anant change of expression when he starts reading the letter and then when he comes to the break up part..he is so good with emotions, that i am sure it would be worth watching..Anants determination and his love.hayii.Devi navya please come back to human nature and hold your Majnu's hand..bahot hogaya ye balidaan..

finally Rama is busy with the jhumka..and abt your question , I was thinking the same ,but i guess..Mohan has not brought it intentionally, he had found it during wedding, would have kept thinking will give ot someone, but then with all the tamasha it would hv lipped off his head and it just stayed in his kurta..doessn't this happen with us also..so i guess it was unintentional but rama wil tak it whole anothe level and mius-understan Renu-Mohan meetig...i hope that does not create one more scene, but this time Rama will be wrong as udual do nothing to worry..

Abt the ring.. I think  iread somewhere that the ring, was handmade out of some twigs..if i am not wrong..how cute is that na..he is just so adorable...

Nice post mridula..

Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gr8 write up Mridula...glad someone made a post about todays episode. It was a nice one. Need to just appreciate the finer points, and ignore the rest, gives more pleasure in ejoying the show.

I have learnt it the hard way, to enjoy today and not worry about why something never happened. Thats what Navya was today. We all expected the proposal, and it never came. There were some awe moments, like the beginning of navyas letter, her description of how he was made for her. Anants letter was equally passionate and endearing. The two have really expressed their emotions well in the letters.

The trio  made a nice entry and ohhh boy, how they supported anant in the last part, luved it...

I loved the determination in the anant, and this is what I wanted to see. Anant so ready to fight anybody in the world for his love. I know this grit and determination, will never fail him.

Sorry , yaar couldnt see much more detailing, as I was distracted a lot by my daughter, may see the episode sometime again tommorow and then comment.

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Mridula.
I found today's episode very very okayish.It was a lack luster episode.
I also agree that the disappointment might be because of the fact the we know where the story is heading .We know that Anant is gonna propose and Devi will dispose...only to agree later.
All we are looking for in the episodes is romance, the passion which a couple experiences when meeting after a 6 week gap.
So probably, we are on a different set of expectations.πŸ€ͺ
I personally don't like the BG tune every time our sacrificial devi comes on screen;gives me a really sad si feeling😭
The other day we were cursing Meeta ma for her sensibilities in handling a situation ..What is Navya doing now...isn't she following her mom's footsteps??I don't know why telly heroines have to be shown renouncing.
Navya's way of facing a problem, I felt, is no better than meeta's.
Loved Anant and his persuasion; the gang too for trying to knock some sense in our Devi.

I was so happy that Rama's mind will now be occupied with something other than Anant-Navya-shagun.She really needs the jerk this time.😑
I feel the current proposal -acceptance track will occupy the better part of next week as well.
I am so relieved that we have spoilers to hang on to.😊

And I loved the ring..thank God it is not a proper one..that is so sweet na😳

PS...Guys..did u all notice..Navya's heels are back..yipee..Her mojris are gone..hopefully for good😊
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
really love anant when he says "agar tum mera saath dete raho ge na , to me apne parivaar kya , saare dunya se ladonga " 😳😳😳😳😳
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post mridula πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved the way u describe the entire epi in ur way &  the epi was really good..& today 's ROCKSTAR was Anant πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved him alotπŸ€— love him whn he said "mai tumhe jane nehi duknga" " itna sab kuch hone k baad i cnt leave u & yes yes the begining of navya's letter was heart touching...loved it to the core 😳
i think the ring is handmade with some dry leaves of bushes but was xpecting gold ring πŸ˜†
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I found the epi not a drag but not too fast either. 

Enjoyed seeing Majnu going all bekaboo on Navya and dragging her to the canteen ( BTW do these guys ever attend classes? Have seen them in a few so far?  Do we know how they did in their exams? ) Sorry I idigress.  They start reading hte letters and so lov Anant's expression when Navya reads to him.  And then the shock, disbelief that Navya is talking of ending it.  And the cute part was when he tells her " when you were writing to end it I was writing something else". 

So enjoyed the gang all together.  Missed Harry

Ring:  How come he had a ring in his pocket?  Was he always going to propose to her?  I thought the proposal happened on the spur of the moment?  Happened when she wanted to end it and he got upset and proposed to her but now it seems like he was always meaning to do it? 

What do you guys think?
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the adda corner Mridula :-)

I rushed through today's episode as I was busy at home... I think
this week the spoilers have created a problem! We know what's coming so it's stopping us enjoying these scenes ... If we forget what's coming up, the forum would've been more active today I think...

It was good to see the gang back and I didn't feel it was dragging - I would've actually loved to hear more of Anya's letters and a different setting than the canteen - it would've made the episode more poignant.

Navya's expressions were :-( for me - her raised eyebrows are back and so are the blank looks - liked Anant going from "giddy with happiness" to ziddi mode...

Strange that Mohan carried that ear-ring all the way and stranger still that those clothes were going back straight into the closet! Is adhunik stuff like washing clothes not allowed in bajpai household?
inz thumbnail
2. The SK bracelet made its appearance once again
πŸ˜• sorry but whats a SK bracelet?
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Mridula πŸ‘πŸΌ...Thanks for creating an adda!

I calculated the 84 letters too and was hoping they'd be read...<sigh>...Why cant the good bits be dragged?...I suppose it would be cruel of Navya to put Anant through all that and then drop the breakup bombshell...Buttercup was SO affected by just the one letter (<pinch, pinch> droolsum 😳)...If she'd read two, it might have tempted him to kidnap her and elope...so, that's OK then πŸ˜†

The public nature of such a private scene rankled...I know these are best friends but the eavesdropping didnt sit too well with me...Also, the rightness and wrongness of AnYa's relationship is decided on majority vote? ...Still, the friends are so intertwined in their relationship that I suppose they HAD to be there...

I loved Rama's muttering and tidying up scene...what good acting! πŸ‘

Kal Kya Hoga?

Tomorrow, it'll be like this:
Navya will be the only one surprised because we all have spoilers...πŸ˜†

By next week, I'm hoping it'll be something like this:

I think the ring may be made of Navya's hair which got stuck in his button?πŸ˜ƒ ...(OK, there may be several reasons against this : It's unhygeinic, stalker-like , yukkky , Navya could lose a finger due to the tourniquet effect and Anant had no crush on Navya when this scene occurred...Still...πŸ˜›)...Whatever it is, Navya will cherish this ring like Gollum did his Precious...