•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey i really don't like saying anything bad about this show but can people please tell me why this show is called Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, when her whole entire family are present with her. There are no Khurana's this this house what is going on? 

Todays episode was pointless and stupid if they are trying to say that getting married without family blessing is good then, I'm really sorry i disagree with this entirely. 

Where's all the maan and geet scenes, the office, dadi, this is why we like Geet not to watch Geet's family making a fool of themselves, and to be honest i'm not liking Nandani's character at the minute. 

I am really sorry, but i had to get this out. I love this show and it's upsetting to see it, how it is now. ðŸ˜­

frnd dont be upset
our lead actors r ill
sooo plzzz tolerate and  pray for them
yes hon today was a filler episode please pray for gurmeet an drashti they r not well hope to see them real soon 
GurTi are sick. That is the main reason for today's episode. Both of them took a day off.. and I think that we shouldn't bash, because they work so hard to entertain us, now we have to bare the side characters for them😊
dont bash dear ... stay positive...
Get well soon Gurti...
they are not in the epi, the magic is lost...