Gulaal

'Yeh meri patni hai' - Page 3

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JZephyr

^^ Okay the 'yay' tells me imli scene to tera hai πŸ˜†

Chalo fair enough - I'll do today's post in a while - might be a tad late, till then teaser to imagine the scene - 

nafrat paas aane na de, aur mohabbat dur jaane na de πŸ€£ 

🀣 My god kya DIALOGUE hai! What CLASS writing...ISE kehte hain dialogue, ladies and gentlemenπŸ‘πŸ‘...aur kahaan Gulaal ke "mediocre" dialogues...tch tch...they should watch and learn from such "gems"😳

Imli scene koi bhi kar le yaar...yeah aaj ka post you can make whenever you get to it...waise bhi it's just us few in here who seem to be carrying on...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ Few redefined - sometimes it feels like just you and me, and Reemz lurking around πŸ˜† 

Anyway - I'm doing the scene now - will you do the caps soon or later your evening?
AreYaar thumbnail

^^ Few redefined - sometimes it feels like just you and me, and Reemz lurking around πŸ˜† 

Anyway - I'm doing the scene now - will you do the caps soon or later your evening?

Sometimes?? It's usually only you and me lurking, Jzee...Reemz bhi generally dhoka hi de deti hai :P

Ok, I'll try and put up caps soon...
without-fathom thumbnail
Okay here's the thread so you can reserve - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1787321 - I'm editing for written now... 

ps: Yeh - tabhi to Reemz is 'lurking' category - hum to full attendance present hain πŸ˜†
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Okay here's the thread so you can reserve - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1787321 - I'm editing for written now... 

ps: Yeh - tabhi to Reemz is 'lurking' category - hum to full attendance present hain πŸ˜†

Yaar yeh lurking toh badi popular category hai...supposedly everyone is LURKING only whenever we make these threads...hum bhi usi mein ghus jaate hain...koi kaam bhi nahin karna padta, haina?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣 Jzee, Nur... well, there is fun in lurking around... but, you guys cannot ditch us... you are our only support after Gulaal end... sob sob... πŸ˜­ 

BTW, just saw an episode of a serial where the female lead is bawling her heart out, and then goes and stares at the tissues offered as if they are frm alient planet... ad makes better use of her duppatta... πŸ˜²... this is the level of stupidiy the serials on the so called @Nayi soch@ wale SP... duffersss πŸ€’
without-fathom thumbnail
^^ I quit on watching everything that 'promises' to be sane, and started watching the very ridiculous channel V show, as Nur had much fun mocking me over - so I can only guess what show you're talking about... was this about teens with melodramatic parents; or was this about the hawt boss, and his unbelievably naive ... erm, okay, her designation vis-a-vis him has always been a debate... or was this about a married couple who have two very loud respective grandmothers? Or wait, is this about the couple to be married, eventually, and try (so in vain) to emulate the equality couple traits of our beloved?! - yeh, they can wish!... TV is so full of BS! *shakes head sadly*

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^^ I quit on watching everything that 'promises' to be sane, and started watching the very ridiculous channel V show, as Nur had much fun mocking me over - so I can only guess what show you're talking about... was this about teens with melodramatic parents; or was this about the hawt boss, and his unbelievably naive ... erm, okay, her designation vis-a-vis him has always been a debate... or was this about a married couple who have two very loud respective grandmothers? Or wait, is this about the couple to be married, eventually, and try (so in vain) to emulate the equality couple traits of our beloved?! - yeh, they can wish!... TV is so full of BS! *shakes head sadly*

Really ???? I wonder how does one know the crux of all the soaps, which they claim to not watch??? daal kaali hai yahan to...JZee, you lier πŸ˜†...

BTW, I was talking about the one with the hawt boss, with a permanent fixed expression on his face... yar, isko koi bolo ki Kesar se jaake free mein thori claases lele... n yes, this was one of the rare times, when I had to take refuge from the insanities going on around me... (I know stupid excuse, as good as the show...)
without-fathom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scarletthara

Really ???? I wonder how does one know the crux of all the soaps, which they claim to not watch??? daal kaali hai yahan to...JZee, you lier πŸ˜†...

BTW, I was talking about the one with the hawt boss, with a permanent fixed expression on his face... yar, isko koi bolo ki Kesar se jaake free mein thori claases lele... n yes, this was one of the rare times, when I had to take refuge from the insanities going on around me... (I know stupid excuse, as good as the show...)

Dudette - I watched them in mocking fun when Gulaal was on - to sort of compare, and snort over them, you know?! Also, when SP loves a show, there is no escaping the 'promos' - does the story on a typically SP loved show ever have any more content to it, than the promos itself?! πŸ˜³ I rest my case  πŸ˜†

And please yaar! Mr. all-seasons-one-expression is out of Kesarji's league - don't you know having no expression, is the INexpression these days?! Who wants to be an oblivious creative genius, when they can have the TRPs?! Certainly not dear hawt bosses πŸ˜† Unki reputation ka sawaal hai! πŸ˜²
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jzee and Minks..😳

I just cannot resist myself from commenting now.πŸ˜†

shoot me someone for trying to watch that faint in the air girl wala serial .

OMG 😲I must say that it looks like a replica of Dheet -wala serial where the male lead had an expressionless face and the rustic dheeth always calling Babaji for help and in this one the female lead calls devi maiyya.OMG kill me someone,I tried to watch that show😑🀣