Lata has been raped - Page 2

Poll Question :

Who could have raped Lata and left her on the streets?

Poll Choice
Vimal
all the Goons at the market
someone else
the big headed man who was watching Lata at the market
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by preetie

I think it is Koyal's doing. She wants to hurt Abha somehow. I think Raj would end up marrying Lata after finding out the truth.

I would love to see Raj and Lata get married but unfortunately Lata and her boss will have something brewing and will get married 😉

I thnk it is the goons who did this to lata😭...how can some disgusting ppl ever in this world do like this to women...it really reflects the situation of todays world ...how attrocites r happng to women

I think its the goons as during Abha's fight with them at the market, Lata was with Abha and they would remember Lata and they took revenge on her. So sad for her ðŸ˜­
all the Goons at the market😡😡

First, I don't think Vimal would rape Lata he would not  risk his family reputation and not in the condition his father in.

Secondly, Raj would not do such, he is a prestige man and very delicate and considerable

Only other alternative is Lata boss or the goons, but if Vimal was waiting for Lata where was he that he did not see what happened.
Edited by sunshinebabe - 12 years ago
maybe vimal left he was saying he has some work so she probably was leaving alone when boss offers lift...i m dead sure its the boss! and by all means she won't marry him as artiicle says he will offer marriage ...but doesn't say they will marry
vimal and the boss are friends. when vimal took up lata outside the office someone was watching from a car.  i truly believe its her boss and she's got pregnant after being raped. Raj will marry her to save her status as a woman in her society. but where is vimal ????? did they do him something or is her really working we'll see...
Originally posted by shinningstar

maybe vimal left he was saying he has some work so she probably was leaving alone when boss offers lift...i m dead sure its the boss! and by all means she won't marry him as artiicle says he will offer marriage ...but doesn't say they will marry

true
Originally posted by sunshinebabe

vimal and the boss are friends. when vimal took up lata outside the office someone was watching from a car.  i truly believe its her boss and she's got pregnant after being raped. Raj will marry her to save her status as a woman in her society. but where is vimal ????? did they do him something or is her really working we'll see...

i guess we have to wait and watch to see what is playing off on yahan main ghar ghar kheli
i hope she really ends up with Raj ...
true ... where is vimal?
we have to wait and see what plays off
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

all the Goons at the market😡😡

I agree with you