sonu. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
did u guys taught how akshi will feel when she will actually knw ki naitik is having prblm wht her mother
imagine how she wll feel 
she will be no were she only wht any girl wnt be able to go through this if her husband says ki he is having prblm wht his mother especially while she is staying at her house
the way she said in sbb segment she litreally folded her hand n said plzz dnt say to mom anyting regarding this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu. thumbnail
we cnt even imagin how a mom feels when is asked to come n stay at her daughters sasural 
she is geting over caring nly bcozz she dnt wnt anyting wrong to happn frm her side
relations will be so weak tht a wrong step can spoil it for ever n ever

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes, a dreadful feeling..but usually this job is done by the MIL ! if Gayitri was present, she wouldn't have let Rajshri stay for a day...i wanna see how Akshara will react when her fav. MA will ask her MA to stop interfering ðŸ˜ˆ i'll never let my mom to be "used" by anyone..tdy gayitri needed rajshri toh she called her...a few days back she shut her up and told her tht she will take all decisions for her bahu..akshara never had a problem with that ðŸ˜•Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _charu_

yes, a dreadful feeling..but usually this job is done by the MIL ! if Gayitri was present, she wouldn't have let Rajshri stay for a day...i wanna see how Akshara will react when her fav. MA will ask her MA to stop interfering ðŸ˜ˆ i'll never let my mom to be "used" by anyone..tdy gayitri needed rajshri toh she called her...a few days back she shut her up and told her tht she will take all decisions for her bahu..akshara never had a problem with that ðŸ˜•

Yup, absolutely agree with you on this one. G3 is using RJ🤢 yeh kaunsi nayi parampara hai, having her mom come & stay with her😕 They hide behind parampara when it suits them.

Akshara should have refused to take help from her mom knowing all the issues in her household. She can hire all the help she wants, tho maa kyun? It's her responsibility as a daughter to safeguard her parents izzat. Why have your mother insulted? The way BM behaved over lason pyaaz😡 But she was graceful enough to apologize but G3 would not have😡

Ab ma ko bhagana bhi is very humiliating for her as well as the S's. She better have a good reason & Munna better stop it.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Yup, absolutely agree with you on this one. G3 is using RJ🤢 yeh kaunsi nayi parampara hai, having her mom come & stay with her😕 They hide behind parampara when it suits them.

Akshara should have refused to take help from her mom knowing all the issues in her household. She can hire all the help she wants, tho maa kyun? It's her responsibility as a daughter to safeguard her parents izzat. Why have your mother insulted? The way BM behaved over lason pyaaz😡 But she was graceful enough to apologize but G3 would not have😡

Ab ma ko bhagana bhi is very humiliating for her as well as the S's. She better have a good reason & Munna better stop it.

@Bold i totaly agree, akshara's charcter needs to be made stronger in that aspect,i would never allowed my mum to fold her hands like rajshri did when she was inocent. Akshi should have said  stood up for rajshri. just cos rajshri is the bahu's mum she has to do that,its unfiar and yeh rishta shoud tackle that story instead of showing MU after MU.

@blue, i think akshara has took the wrong end of the stick regarding naitik's anger in yesterday's epi,i dont think he meant i dont like ur mum here,he meant that can you take some time in the day and spend with me without being intrupted. akshara can just tell her mum that naitik looks after so well and that they want to spend time together as a couple so if you dont want us going out to movies and that,then we would appreciate if we can go to the doctos appointment together.
Rajshri is her mum so its not going to be to hard to explain to her unlike if it was gayatri.
at the same time she should convey the same to bhabi maa.

harinihari thumbnail
naitik just expressed his view and akshara vl send her and naitik vl US akshi and bring rj back😊