Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..awww..They live for each other..!! (Page 3)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

jitna chup chup ke milne mein maza hai, excitement hai..utna sabke samne nahiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

LovelyAbhiya Goldie
LovelyAbhiya
LovelyAbhiya

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

u know what i was waiting 4 ur postSmileSmile...
while reading i was smiling throughout the postTongueTongueTongue... and sighs after every sentenceDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...
the song is mind blowing... i have no wordsHeartBlushingHeart...

this is 4 ABHIYA...

LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

Awww..Thank you sooo much AYESHA>.& thank you for that sweet Birthday wish yaar..Hug I am soo happy I could make you feel ABHIYA's passion..& love..That is my main intention in life these days..Day Dreaming

u r always more than welcomeHug...
aaawww... what a cute intentionBlushing... i really love itHeart... bcoz of u people i feel happy that i have joined the forumTongue... now a days after watching epi my day & joy is not completed without coming on forumEmbarrassed..

LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Prashu-ILTHBEB

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@Puja...Are you sure? Because Abhay said that he did not do such a kiddish thingConfused

haha he is lyingLOL...we all know how good he is at lying and showing attitude...I mean i don't see anyone else gaining anything out of it other than himLOL...so yuppp..its him..our cute raichandEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyAbhiyaMaria-capriTOTAL-ROMANTIC

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
nice post hema . i always love your narration on Abhiya . heart felt description . Big smile
this one is my song for abhiya.listen n enjoy...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Today Abhiya's sweet conversation...the whole incident was so adorable. The hurt touching scene to me was when pia asked to abhay that did not any one gift u anything in 200 years... poor Abhay said giving his precious laugh, "no". How cute... I feel privation for Abhiya that this poor couple couldn't express their lovely feelings... couldn't spend intimacy time together properly... Though i wanted if pia selected another color's shirt, it would be better but now thinking what about color... if abhay will wear pia's gifted shirt... planning for a dating with his mistress pia in any awesome atmosphere that will be really intoxicating. Hope in next week this will be happened.Day Dreaming
I don't think Abhay had plugged out... this incident was happened naturally. Nature all time supports every true matter in the world. And that was happened in jeh & pia's dance sequence.
Your each depiction about Abhiya is touched my mind dearHug. And your dedicated song is mind blowing.   Smile       

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICMaria-capri

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariamahar

nice post greatDay Dreaming

tHANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETY..Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

hemmuuu...a very happy birthday to you to start withHug...i hope u have saved me a piece of cake...LOL...now coming to your post, these two (abhiya) were so cutee...I specially liked the gift part coz that showed how abhay was getting to live  a life of human again coz of piya...aww that smile of his when he said no one has gifted him anything before was likeDay Dreaming...gosh..I am so in love with these two...what more can I say?..that look of him all hurt watching piya dancing with jehAngry...u could clearly see the pain in his eyes...gosh..this chup chupke pyaar karneka funda is getting interesting day by dayEmbarrassed

Thank YOU>>HugYUP plenty of cake is kept...not small peice..aajavo na Bangalore..Pleasee..all of you..COME ON..Hug

YUP..he & Piya & all of us all together are livin our dreamz yaar..YUP chup chup ke chup chup ke chori se chori chup chup ke chup chup ke re..TongueMind blowing na..Hug
.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
*comment updated pg1*

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index