Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..awww..They live for each other..!! - Page 5

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hema I  was wondering yesterday why there wasn't any post for you , the ROMANTIC ABHIYA  HOUSE  till i got to see the post by chakku.. now i will always remember your B'day as its also my brother-in law 's too. 
Abhiya scene was too cute , where he goes & asks why she called & she smilingly hands him the gift & he 's surprised , she looked too naughty & he too sweet.. the back ground was  beautiful..  ya it was surprising that chandeena never gifted him anything... the way he sees her leaving was  sweet. but there scene was too short with unnecessary fillers in the epi... pooR aBAHY how miserable was he feeling seeing his girl dance with Jeh &  the way he was lifting her.. he  had to remove the cable..we always co-relate Abhiya with Visu.. i think Viv was a lot jealous , Piya  was just doing the needful  .the telepathy was sweet.. tomorrow should be a big scene between Abhiya that makes up for today's scnes ...Hope we get to see the chupchup romance that's so exciting. .. Abhay should praise Piya's dress , he has never done this... next they should show him taking Piya for shopping(for both of them ).. It will be really sweet if they show Kabir- Abhay ,  they have to become the sweet damaads of Dobriyaals.. . Hema  a beautful song , beautiful movie & a beautiful onscreen couple... one of my dad's favorite.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am back... my internet cable had cut due to rain. So I had not able to come to the forum. 

Anyways belated happy birthday and may Allah bless you and make your every wish come true.

I loved your post and that movie had amazing songs.
Back to the episode, I loved the Abhiya part. I was like awww so sweet of Pia and felt so bad for Abhay that no one has ever given him a gift. The glow on Abhay's face after receiving the gift made me feel proud of Pia and for being her fan. 

Misha and her one liners and her dance with Kabir was ๐Ÿคฃ. Jeh has lost it. I hope now finally Kabir sees what Abhay truly is and they become friends. I hope Kabir takes tips from Abhay to pataofy our wild cat Misha. This would be so cool.

AAj PHIR JEENE KI TAMANNA HAI.

Kaanton se kheench ke yeh aanchal
Tod ke bandhan baandhee paayal
Koi na roko dil kee udaan ko
Dil woh chala
Aaj phir jeene kee tamanna hai
Aaj phir marne ka iraada hai

Apne hee bas mein naheen main
Dil hai kaheen to hoon kaheen main
Jaane kya paake meree zindagee ne
Hans kar kaha

Main hoon ghubaar ya toofaan hoon
Koyee bataaye main kahaan hoon
Dar hai safar mein kaheen kho na jaaoon main
Rasta naya

Kal ke andheron se nikal ke
Dekha hai aankhen malte-malte
Phool hee phool zindagee bahaar hai
Tay kar liya

Don't you think this is what Abhay is feeling. Pia is his reason to feel alive again and will bring colors to his life.
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD JAnu๐Ÿ˜ฒ..how did you do that yaar ๐Ÿ‘I so want to do like that to my post as well to add some songs at the backgroundwhich I dedicate..so can you help me tell how do you do it.๐Ÿ˜›.AWESOME EFFECT it will give yaar๐Ÿ˜..Lovely..SUPERB..so so so so sweet of you Thank you sooo much..!!๐Ÿค—Beautiful song description ..it is exactly what ABHAY si doing now..GOD I have tears while listening to it..& I had already dedicated once earlier so I dint use it again..๐Ÿ˜

usually i never reveal this but i ll do this for u . sweetu . ok i ll pm you today night .thanks for liking this song nd ur sweet reply.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
As usual superb post hema Di...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awww hema cant write much bcz little busy...No probs at all dear..๐Ÿค—

but dats was the cutest abhiya moment ever...its looking so fresh bcz we never saw like dat till yet...

awww dats was sweet yar...she called him and he obeyed her...ye choty choty pal hoty han jo pyar main bht value rakhty han possiveness.care jealousy, etc etc  ye choty pal bht pyare hoty han...๐Ÿ˜

and u know hema i m damn happy dat abhiya ki kahni bhi getting normal day by day and all this bcz of pia...i love which u mentioned dat pia behaving all normal and abhay s fact as vampire take so lightly and normly dat abhay dnt feel akward for pia and accept their relationship normally...Awww..THANK YOU RIDHZU..I am glad you loved it..absolutely right you are..chot chote pal hi toh hain jo humein pyaar ki geherayi bata ti hai..aur usko aur strong karti hai..I adore such chote chote moments..I so agree with you..๐Ÿค—
awww i love ur dat sentence yar... he always underestimates him for her..its so touchy yar...
i know piya s love is so gr8 and pure and its so old thing u know and is ka prove ye hai k pia s true love melted abhay s ice...so ye tu pure hai and ofcourse no doubt on abhay love also its so obvious๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyway i love the convo between them specially dat sentence and abhay s face pia glowing...
and sentence was tumhay 200 years main pahli baar kisi ne gift dia hai kia???and abhay was like yes and then pia laughing tu its gud na k main tumhari life main agai she said...aww๐Ÿ˜
awww its was all sweet convo btween them and i agree wid each and word of urs which u beautifully written in abhiya s shan๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜†Thank you Thank you ..Thank you..๐Ÿค—

har lamha youn guzray k ghrata jay pyar(remember my dedication to u)i m still drown in dat song...its made  1 more abhiya song for me ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Absolutely..beautiful sensuos song.& those lyrics are soo perfect..I love that song too..๐Ÿค—
and yes m sure weekend mean tomorw abhiya choochi choo pe hi week end hoga๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Ha ah Hai na..aaj humein zarror mazaa aanewala hai..fasten your seat belts people..๐Ÿ˜

I have answered in BLUE Ridhzu ...above,,..sorry for a late answer..๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Anurag--

Hema superb Post...๐Ÿค—
Abhaya Scene was really cute and amazing..๐Ÿ˜ i really liked d way how abhay said innocently dat no one has gifted him anything in this 200yrs...,and d happiness in his smile and face clearly indicated how lucky he is 2 get a gift from his Gf...๐Ÿค— Now i think abhay will wear dat shirt afterall pia has gifted him... And may be we will c abhay in different colours soon..๐Ÿ˜Ž
Now cuming 2 Misha-Kabir-alina...wow...kya dance tha yaar...Misha ne toh alina ko bigaar ne ka pura plan karliya hain๐Ÿคฃ but 1 think i must say alina ka dance was hot...๐Ÿ˜› and kabir bhai ki toh nikal pari๐Ÿ˜Ž...ek taraf misha dusri taraf alina...๐Ÿ˜† kabhi aar gaya kabhi par gaya๐Ÿคฃ

Anurag..Badmash kahinka..Alina ka dance hot tha hun..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†yup ..it was &Misha was awesome too..GOSH..Kabir really was blown away.

and as for my ABHIYA..awww..aaj toh hamari lottery nikalne waali hai yaar..I am so desperately waiting for it..aisa kuch kuch lagraha hai..๐Ÿ˜I so wish ki woh humein wahin pe sab jacket vacket uttarke apna hot BOD dikhayega yaarโ˜บ๏ธ..seriously..GOSH FARAH KIDHAR..hai,๐Ÿคฃ
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Yahooo TANZIE..before I opened this post I have already seen that VM &wohaaa..kya JHAKKAS gift diya hai re.๐Ÿ‘.& Idont have anything to give you back๐Ÿ˜ญ..other than my love & blessing..& good wishes๐Ÿ˜ƒ..which please remember is always there for you.๐Ÿค—.YOU ARE one of the best things that has happened to me in this forum..Love you immensely & thank you so much..๐Ÿค—I could see your harwork & time spent on it..&thank you..I dont think I can ever replace that for you..๐Ÿค— Awww... i donno what to say, you are really making me emotional with your heartwarming words...all I can say is... luv u... you are too adorable ๐Ÿค—

Oh God yaar mein bhi wahi soch rahi hoon ..chal date nahintoh at least he should surprise her late night in her bed room..by wearing it & jumping inside..& catch her sleeping & she should gasspp looking at him & later on use her hands to slip them inside his opened chest area & then Abhay goes out of control..&tries to emulate her..gosh..did you get what am I trying to say.. wohaaa๐Ÿ˜›..๐Ÿคฌโ˜บ๏ธI know it wont happen exactly like that but dream karne meinkya jaata hai yaar..!!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ  Agayi apne line pe ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  Kitni acchi kismat kaha hamari ke yeh sab hoga... but soo true...dream karne me kya jata hai โ˜บ๏ธ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snitchseeker

Falling so crazy in love
Te amo, Te amo,
yeh post toh kamaal hain.
Te amo ni te amo
Hum Abhiya ke dewaane hain.
Koi samjhe nahin yeh dono
made for each other hain.
Falling so crazy in love.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—
Abhay's first gift of love from Pia. Aww. Kanjoos Chandeena No wonder ek hi jacket pehen raha hain.
Loved our Abhiya & ur post.

Jeh ko koi Mental hospital bhejo he is seriously losing it.

That was a great song too..yes..we all are going..crazy..like ABHIYA..themselves..๐Ÿ˜..yes first gift of love..awww..I so loveee that shirt now you know...๐Ÿค—& thank you so much..I love you too..๐Ÿค—
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Selinapiya

Hema Di๐Ÿค—!!Amazig post...just like Abhiya...๐Ÿ˜

Aww...the expression on Abhay's face was priceless...Piya gifted him a shirt..his first gift from his beloved...wow..๐Ÿ˜
Abhiya are mindblowing...
There talks were cho chweet..i loved that scene...
Nothing to say...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค—

THANK YOU SELI..!!๐Ÿค—My posts get complete when you all read it..yes their sweet day to day talks are cho chweet na..GOD how much we waited for these normal sweet moments phewww..!!๐Ÿ˜I am expecting some heavy duty ABHIYA moments tonight..!!โค๏ธ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivanipandit29

I Love your post like always n abhiya scenes n mind talking was soo good n abhay's bbb of jeh was too good. yup we love n adore abhiya equally n love them more. i hope we get a longer abhiya scene today.  abhiya expression on backstage was mindblowing.

Dont worry Shivani๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ we will surely get a lottery tonight a lottery of ABHIYA..which we all need to survive that long long weekend yaar..
I know You will always love my posts itni acchi jo ho..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—