yeh post toh kamaal hain.
Te amo ni te amo
Hum Abhiya ke dewaane hain.
Koi samjhe nahin yeh dono
made for each other hain.
Falling so crazy in love.
β€οΈπŸ€—
πŸ€—
Abhay's first gift of love from Pia. Aww. Kanjoos Chandeena No wonder ek hi jacket pehen raha hain.
Loved our Abhiya & ur post.

Jeh ko koi Mental hospital bhejo he is seriously losing it.

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Hema di...first of all...Many many hpy returns of the dayπŸ€— hows your birthday? πŸ˜³
You know I made the VM on abhiya reunion for you by staying late at night before your birthday but my stupid net connection πŸ˜‘ I tried to upload it all day but couldn't... so sorry πŸ˜­ 
but better late then never... i will surely upload it within tomorrow πŸ˜³

The scene was sooo short but worth watching again nd again na... πŸ˜ I was really sad when Abhay told Piya making a innocent face that no one ever gifted him anything in 200 years  I wanted to give him a hug that time... i really felt bad but sooo true Piya is the light of his life πŸ˜³
You are soo right...she was glowing with happiness of love... kitne cute se kaha na... it's good im in your life to make it colorful  πŸ˜  πŸ˜ 
Now I truly dont mind that red shirt ... kyun laughing at me and making a expression right now, "meine kaha tha na" πŸ˜› kya karu...abhiya's innocence and cuteness melted my heart  πŸ˜ 
Now im sure he would wear tht... and it would be gr8 if he wears that shirt and black suit and takes Piya to a proper official date... Piya can wear a red dress...woww...i'm dreaming  πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜ 
and im sure watever love obstacles come in between them this time...they will fought together... i lov this Piya... Abhiya are making me crazy  πŸ˜ 

and superbbb post as usual πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yahooo TANZIE..before I opened this post I have already seen that VM &wohaaa..kya JHAKKAS gift diya hai re.πŸ‘.& Idont have anything to give you back😭..other than my love & blessing..& good wishesπŸ˜ƒ..which please remember is always there for you.πŸ€—.YOU ARE one of the best things that has happened to me in this forum..Love you immensely & thank you so much..πŸ€—I could see your harwork & time spent on it..&thank you..I dont think I can ever replace that for you..πŸ€—

Awww..I am glad you saw& felt  everything what I did ..in ABHIYA..& wohaa..yippiieee..koi mere baaton mein aaraha hai..I.m soo loving it..Shirt acchi lagegi na..πŸ€—wahi toh Tanzie..ek toh woh hai hi..one in a UNIVERSE>.handsoem guy..uske upar Piya ka pyaar bhara gift acchi nahin lagegi..toh aur kya accha hai iss zindagi mein yaar..awww😍😳

Oh God yaar mein bhi wahi soch rahi hoon ..chal date nahintoh at least he shoudl surprise her late night in her bed room..by wearing it & jumping inside..& catch her sleeping & she should gasspp looking at him & later on use her hands to slip theminside his opened chest area & then Abhay goes out of control..&tries to emulate her..gosh..did you get what am I trying to say.. wohaaaπŸ˜›..🀬☺️I knwo it wont happen exactly like that but dream karne meinkya jaata hai yaar..!!☺️🀣
Originally posted by prash_t

jitna chup chup ke milne mein maza hai, excitement hai..utna sabke samne nahiπŸ˜›

I totally agree with you dear..πŸ€—
Originally posted by janu1610

nice post hema . i always love your narration on Abhiya . heart felt description . πŸ˜ƒ
this one is my song for abhiya.listen n enjoy...

OH MY GOD JAnu😲..how did you do that yaar πŸ‘I so want to do like that to my post as well to add some songs at the backgroundwhich I dedicate..so can you help me tell how do you do it.πŸ˜›.AWESOME EFFECT it will give yaar😍..Lovely..SUPERB..so so so so sweet of you Thank you sooo much..!!πŸ€—Beautiful song description ..it is exactly what ABHAY si doing now..GOD I have tears while listening to it..& I had already dedicated once earlier so I dint use it again..😍
Originally posted by nab_012

Today Abhiya's sweet conversation...the whole incident was so adorable. The hurt touching scene to me was when pia asked to abhay that did not any one gift u anything in 200 years... poor Abhay said giving his precious laugh, "no". How cute... I feel privation for Abhiya that this poor couple couldn't express their lovely feelings... couldn't spend intimacy time together properly... Though i wanted if pia selected another color's shirt, it would be better but now thinking what about color... if abhay will wear pia's gifted shirt... planning for a dating with his mistress pia in any awesome atmosphere that will be really intoxicating. Hope in next week this will be happened.😍
I don't think Abhay had plugged out... this incident was happened naturally. Nature all time supports every true matter in the world. And that was happened in jeh & pia's dance sequence.
Your each depiction about Abhiya is touched my mind dearπŸ€—. And your dedicated song is mind blowing.   😊       

Awww..NAB.πŸ€—.you are so right..it can eb that some one's leg just accidentally made it come out wohaa yes true..DESTINY has been the biggest supporter of ABHIYA in this story & that has been the sweetest & most awesomest part in ABHIYAs' love..I so loveee destiny & destiny is nothing but God..!!as they always say love is god..so god is full on with this most pure love awww,.πŸ€—

Awww yes even I am so hoping we get a private moment yaar..he wears it goes to her at night whenevery one is sleeping & surprises her & all awww..😍❀️
Originally posted by lovebird-pahal

Beautiful post dear πŸ‘πŸ‘

U know, i'm here aftr a long long week..&..now aftr readng ur post!!..mera dil kar raha h iss poore 1 week ki kasar abi nikal loon<3..but do't warry! aisa kuch nhi karne ja rahi hu πŸ˜‰

U r so ri8 dear abt AbhIya..tht's y, they r made 4 each others πŸ€—
U know, i do't want Abhay wear tht shirt lik Pia's dream style..b/c..its not Abhay style..but i want he wear tht shirt under his black blazer on a romantic date wid Pia & half open shirt lik Pia's dream πŸ˜‰
Lekin iska yeh matlab b nhi h ki main Pia k so swt dream ka mazzak bana rahi hu..i respect her dream & feelngs..actually, i loved it..b/c..it shows, she nvr thnk Abhay is a mysterious guy & a Vampire..she only thnk, he is her BF! her dream boy! a lover boy! her prince charmng! tht's all ❀️

BDW! AbhIya ki current situation par main yeh song dedicate karoongi (which is one of my most fav 1 song)-

OOO...HOOO...
(Zeehal muskin main kun baranjis
behaal hijra bechara dil hai)-2

(Sunai deti hai jiski dhadkan tumhara dil ya hamara dil hai)-2
(woh aapke palhu mein aise bethe hain)-2

Ki shyaam ranggen ho gayi hai
ki shyaam rangeen ho gayi hai
ki shyaam ranggen ho gayi hai
(zara zara si khilli tabiyat zara si gumggen ho gayi hai)-2
Zeehal...

(Ajeeb hain dil ke dard)-2
(Na ho to jeena mushkilhai jeena kiska)-2
(Jon ho to har dard ek heera har ek gam hai nageena iska)-2
Zeehaal muskin...

(Kabhi-kabhi shaam aise dhalti hai
jaise ghoonghat utar raha hai.utar raha)-2
(Tumhaare seene se utha dhuan
hamare seene se guzar raha hai)-2
Zeehal...

Yeh sharam hai ya haya hai,kya hai
(nazar uthate hi jhuk gayi hai)-2
(Tumhari palkon se gie ke shabmam
hamari aankhon mein ruk gayi hai)
Zeehal...

["Zeehal muskin main kun baranjis
behaal hijra bechara dil hai"
means
"Iss gareeb k dil ko itni ranzish se matt dekho
yeh bechara abi b mehboob ki judai se behaal h"]

In d end, again Many Many Happy Returns of The Day πŸ€—
"May life's br8st joy illuminate ur path & may each day's journey make ur dreams come true."
Happy B'day & God bless u!
Wid lots of lov πŸ€—
Akanksha/Pahal.

awww..Pahal..My dear Akanksha..what a post thank you so much I missed you a lots & was wondering meri Pahal kahan hai..aww..πŸ€—Thank you so much for that wish..I know you are all always there for me..& its your love that is making me glow so much these days..😳

awww..you are again spot on.πŸ‘.yes her dream is so sweet & pure..as to hwo she wanted her BF to be..with those shades & all smiles HOD..he looked sexy yaar..woh shirt ke button hai hai hai..yehi toh chahitihoon mein bhi..dekho Piya bhi kaafi hamari tarah Besharam hai..now I am only waiting for a squeezy hug & her hand to slip inside that opening man wohaaa..☒️

lovely song dedication yaar.πŸ˜ƒ.its quiet a old song..I am happy you know about it..so much deep meaning in it..Thank you ..so much..for reminding me about that..πŸ‘
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lost_in_love

[
hema dii...wht shud i say...πŸ‘mindblowing..πŸ‘di i told u today..remembr?...tht cvs always pour mater water on(our expectations...so this wr ws expctd...k nw cming to abhi..ya ...(new found romantic tender voice...proud smile) di u depictd abhays feelngs beautifuly..so true di...pia lookd so cute...she isso adorable and sweet..😳u r so rite di...pia taking abhays vampire aspect casually will help abhay to except their relation mre easily...he will no more think himbliss ofbliss of love..love..selfunsuitable fr pia..(compensate for enermoustorturd fr these 200wounds..bliss of love..pia to apply medicine in the form of love..torturd fr these 200 long and horrible life ...livng wthout any aim...) these words explaind abhays pain so beautifuly...i felt the same fr abhay.. and the song is so perfect...again one of m fav8...beautiful lyrics...perfectly suits them..and di abhay pulld the plug na? i also knew its him..aftrall hw cn he tolarate his belovd dancing wth someone else..thts all di...tc...love u..😳[/QUOTE]

awww..thank you my sweety..pie..πŸ€—I feel so happy that i could make you HAPPY..πŸ€—yup these creatives keep us on tanter hooks by giving little by little everyday..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆawww..you loved that song..?/ wonderful..awesome na..yes I am sure sab ka fav hai..so much love in it..😍
Hema DiπŸ€—!!Amazig post...just like Abhiya...😍
Aww...the expression on Abhay's face was priceless...Piya gifted him a shirt..his first gift from his beloved...wow..😍
Abhiya are mindblowing...
There talks were cho chweet..i loved that scene...
Nothing to say...πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
I Love your post like always n abhiya scenes n mind talking was soo good n abhay's bbb of jeh was too good. yup we love n adore abhiya equally n love them more. i hope we get a longer abhiya scene today.  abhiya expression on backstage was mindblowing.
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

awww..Pahal..My dear Akanksha..what a post thank you so much I missed you a lots & was wondering meri Pahal kahan hai..aww..πŸ€—Thank you so much for that wish..I know you are all always there for me..& its your love that is making me glow so much these days..😳

awww..you are again spot on.πŸ‘.yes her dream is so sweet & pure..as to hwo she wanted her BF to be..with those shades & all smiles HOD..he looked sexy yaar..woh shirt ke button hai hai hai..yehi toh chahitihoon mein bhi..dekho Piya bhi kaafi hamari tarah Besharam hai..now I am only waiting for a squeezy hug & her hand to slip inside that opening man wohaaa..☒️

lovely song dedication yaar.πŸ˜ƒ.its quiet a old song..I am happy you know about it..so much deep meaning in it..Thank you ..so much..for reminding me about that..πŸ‘

Ur welcome dear 😊..but jhoot toh matt bolo! iss week mein kisi ne kisi ko yaad nhi kiya hoga, b/c evry1 was in their DREAMLAND πŸ˜‰..jst jokng!..&..again most welcum 4 ur BESHARMI..but, sirf Pia k hand hi working kyun?!!..Abhay k haathon ko b thoda kaam par lagao na πŸ˜‰..& tht song i not much old yaar..i lov it so so much β€οΈ