Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinniga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
super post 👏👏... enjoyed every word of it 😳😳and Thank You for your post🤗...

and ha ye misha bhi na bhedia ko chimpanzee banadiya... koyi bath nahi dono bhi tho animals hai.😆😆😆😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chakku

@Puja...Are you sure? Because Abhay said that he did not do such a kiddish thing😕

Chakku this is called Uparwala ki kudrat. Abhiya are soulmate & jeh wants to separate them,he wanted to show Abhay that pia & he perfect couple then naturally that incident was happened.Uparwala all time with true love, today this was proved.  
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AyshaNoreen

u know what i was waiting 4 ur post😊😊...
while reading i was smiling throughout the post😛😛😛... and sighs after every sentence😍😍😍...
the song is mind blowing... i have no words❤️☺️❤️...

this is 4 ABHIYA...

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

Awww..Thank you sooo much AYESHA>.& thank you for that sweet Birthday wish yaar..🤗 I am soo happy I could make you feel ABHIYA's passion..& love..That is my main intention in life these days..😍
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hemooo🤗 Lobed your post😳

Abhay, OMG he was looking so cute and adorable when he said no after Piya asked him whether he has been gifted anything for 200 years. His puppy dog face and eyes were to die for😍 piya is so cute ne, I just love this girl ,she is a true patanga and she doesn't care getting destroyed in his love❤️

I just wish Abhay wears this shirt and arranges for some romantic date for Piya and then both of them can spend the quality time together😍

BTW was it Abhay who dismantled the plug?😕

u r so right about abhiya😳... i really love piya❤️... u know what i was wishing that abhay will not wear this shirt.. bcoz i don't like its colour😕 but now i want him to wear the shirt just 4 piya☺️... she is so lovely🤗...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

jitna chup chup ke milne mein maza hai, excitement hai..utna sabke samne nahi😛
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..Thank you sooo much AYESHA>.& thank you for that sweet Birthday wish yaar..🤗 I am soo happy I could make you feel ABHIYA's passion..& love..That is my main intention in life these days..😍

u r always more than welcome🤗...
aaawww... what a cute intention☺️... i really love it❤️... bcoz of u people i feel happy that i have joined the forum😛... now a days after watching epi my day & joy is not completed without coming on forum😳..

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Puja...Are you sure? Because Abhay said that he did not do such a kiddish thing😕

haha he is lying😆...we all know how good he is at lying and showing attitude...I mean i don't see anyone else gaining anything out of it other than him😆...so yuppp..its him..our cute raichand😳
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post hema . i always love your narration on Abhiya . heart felt description . 😃
this one is my song for abhiya.listen n enjoy...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today Abhiya's sweet conversation...the whole incident was so adorable. The hurt touching scene to me was when pia asked to abhay that did not any one gift u anything in 200 years... poor Abhay said giving his precious laugh, "no". How cute... I feel privation for Abhiya that this poor couple couldn't express their lovely feelings... couldn't spend intimacy time together properly... Though i wanted if pia selected another color's shirt, it would be better but now thinking what about color... if abhay will wear pia's gifted shirt... planning for a dating with his mistress pia in any awesome atmosphere that will be really intoxicating. Hope in next week this will be happened.😍
I don't think Abhay had plugged out... this incident was happened naturally. Nature all time supports every true matter in the world. And that was happened in jeh & pia's dance sequence.
Your each depiction about Abhiya is touched my mind dear🤗. And your dedicated song is mind blowing.   😊       
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mariamahar

nice post great😍

tHANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETY..🤗