India-Forums

Navya
Navya

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS ???!!!

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i see MANY posts says "we don't like today's episode "" they really drag it "AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS ???????????????
when there is NO ANYA you guys say " i will not watch navya .,,,," wagera wagera,,,
AND NOW THE WHOLE EPISODE IS ABOUT ANYA AND YOU GUYS SAYS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Censored,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE from anyone says the episode was not awesomeAngry
for me this episode is VERY VERY VERY AWESOME
untel now i see only one who says like me , he is my dear friend "coolzohr"

i thought when i will visit this forum i will see many great posts but you guys dissapoint me
today for the first time i'm really upset from this forum members

sorry if i hurt someone

Edited by f.s.m - 15 September 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

hina0788X-xNishax-Ximnowhereakshi-sidputulSHARDALUCK87jpatelanjmuddSmita17navyaaddict3Arvind_k_shamya-Arishi-barbie2011unknown2341samratrockstv_princess

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
First of all congrats Fawwaz on ur goldie-post.Hug
And then chill out. People cannot always have the same set of likes and dislikes. This is what distinguishes one person from the other. And every person has the right to expression, hence such comments. So don't bother about others, just listen to what ur heart says and enjoy.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjmuddsoaplikerpixiegirlf.s.m

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Fawwaz Congrats on being a goldie

Everybody has a rite to their opinion.  We do not have to like it all.  We Lov ANYA and enjoy it.  Relax yaar and enjoy it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixiegirltv_princess

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
yaa true whole episode z about anya der scenes..letter reading was too gud n expression on anant face too adorable. whole episode was 2 gud . cvs hav 2 give reason before proposal. otherwise v fans will say it z rushed... gang z back deir conversation everything was so nice.. n dis z a daily soap it cant b rushed...4 me AWESOME EPISODE

Edited by tv_princess - 15 September 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictf.s.m

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Fawaaz, Congrats on becoming a GoldieSmile ..
and you really look upset, take a chill pill dear..
eveerybody has the right to express their opinion so what is there to get angry, you did the same by this post rgt..
sorry t osay but i didnt see many post saying today episode was bad, everybody is saying it was ok as a whole..
All of us were excitedly waiitng for the proposal to happen today as per the precap..but it got dragged to tomorrows episode. so most of us were disppointed and that is why their initial reaction was, that they were not happy..they will slowly come around with the parts they liked also dear...
so dont get mad and relax..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

X-xNishax-XanantanantNoaddictsoapliker-Arishi-pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

eveerybody has the right to express their opinion so what is there to get angry, you did the same by this post rgt..
sorry t osay but i didnt see many post saying today episode was bad, everybody is saying it was ok as a whole..
All of us were excitedly waiitng for the proposal to happen today as per the precap..but it got dragged to tomorrows episode. so most of us were disppointed and that is why their initial reaction was, that they were not happy..they will slowly come around with the parts they liked also dear...

Thanks Urmi, for the post. You're absolutely right, we were all eagerly waiting for the proposal today, blame it on the spoilers this time, and when we did not get it, we got disappointed. 

It was actually a very nice episode when you accept the fact that there is going to be no proposal today. The letter reading part, and then the friends coming to snooping in on their convo and then coming to support Anant when Navya the Devi Ma announces she wants to break up was all pretty nice. So no complaints. All is good. Big smile

BTW, Fawaaz, congrats on becoming a Goldie Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantNoaddictsoaplikerbarbie2011-Arishi-

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by barbie2011

Thanks Urmi, for the post. You're absolutely right, we were all eagerly waiting for the proposal today, blame it on the spoilers this time, and when we did not get it, we got disappointed. 

It was actually a very nice episode when you accept the fact that there is going to be no proposal today. The letter reading part, and then the friends coming to snooping in on their convo and then coming to support Anant when Navya the Devi Ma announces she wants to break up was all pretty nice. So no complaints. All is good. Big smile

BTW, Fawaaz, congrats on becoming a Goldie Clap
Hey Geeta, thanks for aggreing to me..i havent seen the epi but as i could feel from the silence in the forum, most of us were disppointed as we didnt get to see the proposal..but still nobody was really upset to be true..so i thought i'll convey the same in the post, so that fawaaz can calm down a little..
Thanks for the little gist of today epi dear..
I am also disappoointed that ther was no proposal today, but i am excited to watch the epi as it is full of ANYA and then we get to see our gang after so long..i am dying to see appy-ritz-ranbir..i wish aaj harry ke bhi darshan ho jate to acha lagta..

Edited by barbie2011 - 15 September 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict-Arishi-soaplikerpixiegirl

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
todays episode was kya batao alfaj hi kam pad jaeinge

loved todays episode , day by day acting creating getting perfect
hats off to CV, actorsHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index