Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bprerana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gc professional life not interested in his personal life any moreyes i too agree with u we are interested in ghsp show and about lead actors
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
some people get offended by gurmeet's married life while others get offended by drashti's lifestyle... 😕 my question is why should random people on the streets (or in this case forums and fb) tell these two how they should live their lives?? it's their life and they will live it the way they want to... since they are celebrities and this is the age of social networking sites their personal pics get circulated even without their knowledge... and as far as gurmeet debina videos go they are for people who want to watch them... it's highly immature to watch something when u know u won't like it and later complain about it... if u don't like a particular topic then don't open it.. why should forum rules be moulded according to whims and fancies of certain individuals?? 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Friends I cannot speak for others but I can speak for myself and my fellow viewbies ..any personal pics of GC or DD with their family members will b closed in the forum ...and we hv always done that because even rules says pics r suppose to b posted in picture gallery ..so as far as Geet DT is concerned ...same rules will b applied for GC,DD and all the actors of GHSP ...😳
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Friends I cannot speak for others but I can speak for myself and my fellow viewbies ..any personal pics of GC or DD with their family members will b closed in the forum ...and we hv always done that because even rules says pics r suppose to b posted in picture gallery ..so as far as Geet DT is concerned ...same rules will b applied for GC,DD and all the actors of GHSP ...😳

Aap jaisa mod hain toh phir kya gam hain...😳

XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
there is nothing wrong about posting GURBINA's pics here and for those that hate debina well wats wrong with ur brains...u people juz hate her bcoz she is married 2 gurmeet...well some of people only wish for him 2 b in a relationship with drashti right...well there are in a relationship itz called friendship...wat do u guyz expect that after geet is over when gurmeet starts another show..should he marry again with that costar...if u guys were really his fan u guys will not hate his wife...but u must be be proud of her...that gurmeet has made it this far in his life thanks to DEBINA ...wenever GURMEET is ill or not feeling so well DEBINA is always there for him...she was there when he first came in this industry...and one more thing people when GURMEET was doing RAMAYAN did u people recognize him...did u people even liked his acting...no im sure u people did not even watch the show...but now that he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA ...everyone loves him...but just to inform u people DEBINA  was there for him from the begaining...even when he was doing RAMAYAN...so all i wanna say is that stop insulting DEBINA...no matter how much u try she is always gonna be GURMEET's wife Edited by XxkiranxX - 12 years ago
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree
Keep both separate
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: manisha259

EXACTLY THIS IS GEET FORUM, OUR SWEET MAANEET N GURTI LAND. POST MATAJIS PHOTOS IN RAMAYAN FORUM.IT CREATES LOT OF FIGHTS N MISUNDERSTANDINGS . IF THEY LUV THEIR MATAJI,THEN WHY DO THEY WANT ANY BADWORD FOE HER.FOR GOD SAKE, PLEASE  NOT IN MAANEET AKA GURTI LAND.

Mods note

@Bold:U may not like particular actors but its my humble request plsss dont do the "Name calling " of any actor here because it only increases further wars in the forum against fan grps ...Next time any such name calling will result in warnings from now on ...

@All:I hv already made clear that any personal photos of GC or DD or any actors from GHSP should be posted in picture gallery and if someone still posts any photos of any actor's personal life in the forum ,then instead of commenting on it ,simply report it as per the rules and rest assured it will b closed ...About SBS and SBB ,as per rules ,we cannot stop our videobies from posting the videos if it features either GC or DD ,so in case u dont like any of the actor's personal life video ,its my request to simply ignore the psot rather than posting instigating comments against any actors...

Hope I made myself clear ...

Closing this topic now
Geet DT

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago