A small request to all GC-DB Fans:Mods note PG6 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
It's ok happygolucky ji

i said my point and there is no compulsion that every body should like my point right

So no offence😊
Those pics with his wife belongs to ramayan forum, Gurmeet and Debina fan club and Gurmeet's AT but not here. Any post regarding Debina is not allowed here then why her pics r posted here...
Originally posted by vrsharma

It's ok happygolucky ji

i said my point and there is no compulsion that every body should like my point right

So no offence😊

Did my reply offend you🤔
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

There was no need forthisremark wen the topic was clearly abt maintaining peace between the two couple fan grps..these types of remarks cause more probs down here..
yeah ur ryt
No Not  all

I saw some segment vedio/photos in forum which contains Gurumeet and Debina recently

Thats the reason i made this post
Originally posted by vrsharma

Recently i saw a segment vedio (SBB or some thing else) thats the reason i mentioned it
And please no bashings on any actor
See the thing is as per rules if an SBB or SBS segment comes out about GC or DD's personal or family life involving their family members ,then its allowed on forum because it features GC or DD in it who r part of the show and so our videobies will post those videos as per rules ...we cant stop the professional IF videobies from posting those videos just because there r issues in this forum ..

So my humble request to all will b if some members dont like any particular actor's personal life ,then they can simply ignore the post rather than posting deliberate instigating comments on it 😳

About personal life photos ,I agreee ,they can b posted in picture gallery and not separate post and so I try to close most of them 👍🏼
Originally posted by gurtilover

I hate debina

I know adda y r u saying this but dear debina is guru's wife I love her equally she is really good
Both guru and debi r very happy with each other we should pray for their happy married life both r superb and very cute
Made for each other couple
Love u gurbina and gurti and maneet 😳 😃
Yeah I agreee  with you Cuz I hate when Ppl bash GC for no reason😭
well said... but has that even been happening on this forum?
Hun I don't think this post was needed right now as I didn't see any GurMina pics or segment here! As far as I know GC is styll the main lead of the show...so obviously anything related to him will be posted here just like anything related to DD is posted! Those who don't like Debina can always IGNORE the post!:-) Its as simple as that!