feel like killing ganga

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
just saw yesterdays epi, OMG ganga was so annoying, the way she was treating gunga, i felt like kicking her through my laptop screeen, arghhh, shes so annoyinggg, i hope she gets the worst treatment from KRISHNA 😳😳😑😑
So true she's damn annoying worse than or may be same as Arushi (during her TN stay days).How can she treat a human in such a way?CV's should show proper punishment given to her in the end😑
i felt very bad 4 gunga when  ganga was treating him...
Edited by idreeskhan123 - 12 years ago
let her fall for gunga & SS will do all the thrashing...
OMG!! SAMEEE HEREEE !!! :@
How ppl forget, how she came n where she came from... n behave this rudely... this perfectly showed her basic character... or she doesn't hv one...
Oh yes, if the CVs r trying to show that she is so childish n this was her way of playing with her new servant n is only behaving like this bec she is being corrupted by power n richness, then so sorry...it doesn't seem to be like that...bec u can hit a person in self defense or as an reflex action...but to hit a person repeatedly shows what kind of a personality u have...n G here only seems to be innocent about marriage...on everything else she seems a bad girl 😑