Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This was bound to happen. Vikram will be the sacrificial goat for all that troubles Sid and Mama cause in office. Thats how the story goes generally. Wish EK thinks so differently and for once make Sid be caught red handed. But thats just whistful thinking!!
charity10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Parvati Bhabhi??? Now who is that??? But from the way you sound her to be, God forbid if this were to happen. But I feel much more confident abt priya in this whole messy affair, in fact the only character I feel truly confident about!!

SH** for a moment I thought you had said savita bhabhi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³!!!! 🀣🀬
[/QUOTE]

Parvati Bhabi was Saakshi's first EK show. In that she screamed, slapped, screeched and then screamed againπŸ˜†

Savita Bhabhi!🀣 Now there's something that is bound to have all puritans in the forum up in arms!! 

I loved your sense of humour, though... thanks for a laughπŸ˜†
Edited by charity10 - 12 years ago
vinaya_kanoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah a statement that Ram made yesterday is abt to come true...He said na i will not jeopardize the reputation of this company for anyone, not even friends...Looks like Vikram is going to get royally trapped
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really really hope that the track of "Vikram getting into trouble n Ram distrusting him" won't go for too long as it would surely be heart wrenching...n painful. Hope that the creatives don't stretch this kind of sad track but I would love to c Priya and Ram's relationship develop...btw gus the last scene was really amazing isn't it...😊
^orpita^ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that would be the worst day when rk and vikky will be separated!! and i know very soon they will be :| im badly scared for that day!! now sid and mama is behind vikky so for sure he is gonne go :'(
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charity10

Parvati Bhabhi??? Now who is that??? But from the way you sound her to be, God forbid if this were to happen. But I feel much more confident abt priya in this whole messy affair, in fact the only character I feel truly confident about!!

SH** for a moment I thought you had said savita bhabhi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³!!!! 🀣🀬

Parvati Bhabi was Saakshi's first EK show. In that she screamed, slapped, screeched and then screamed againπŸ˜†

Savita Bhabhi!🀣 Now there's something that is bound to have all puritans in the forum up in arms!! 

I loved your sense of humour, though... thanks for a laughπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Thanks dear. Honest I almost jumped out of my chair when I read Parvati Bhabhi, as i really did integrate it as the other one πŸ˜‰