Bade Acche Laggte Hai

we were right abt trouble brewing for vikram!!:(

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Now a whole saazish is brewing to frame Vikram.
That will be a very sad set of events to unfold but the silver lining is that Priya as friend, philosopher and guide and life partner wellwisher mature thinking individual will be able to finally step in and pull the wool off Ram's eyes blinded by ill placed love for his least deserving family!!

But I am guessing that it is not going to be easy and that this will be one long drawn out affair!!

Just my two cents guys!! Felt the need to make this post since I really like Vikram and Neha and Ram's relationship with them. They are the only wellwishers that he has besides of course and very soon, our own sweetheart Priya.

It hurt when Ram mentioned compromise as the basis of their relationship today because Priya truly deserves more than her share of husbandly love!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't seen today's episode but I just LOVE Vikram and Neha- they are the 2 funniest couple and so nicely and lovingly in tune with each other it's a delight to see a REAL relationship.

But i agree that Vikram wil be the fall guy and Priya will sort it out but shame on Ram for believing Siddath & thos Crooks over Vikra and Neha! Grrr!
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was expected...Ram just cant realize that his folks are devils...anyway Priya will set that right...at present am not bothered about anyone but the love that is blossoming..😍
Padmajaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

This was expected...Ram just cant realize that his folks are devils...anyway Priya will set that right...at present am not bothered about anyone but the love that is blossoming..😍

Actually YES you are absolutely right. ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ

just had a teeny weeny thought for vikram though because he was the one who held ram together till the time priya took over!! 😉😉
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When I saw that his brother got saved yesterday.   I right away realise that Eventually Vikram will be framed after all this is Ekta's show
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭... i had guessed htis yesterday only......it is ekta's old signature style of foreshadowing the future storm by peole talking a lot about someone's pure love/relations...ðŸĪŠ...when neha and priya were going on and on about ram-vikram and when neha told priya about the New york job thing which is hidden from golu, i knew this was to happen...ðŸ˜ģ...ram will doubt vikram they will fight and priya will spill the golden pearls of how vikram left all other higher salary jobs for staying with ram ...ðŸ˜ģ...but please i will hate this if then cv's turn vikram negative...ðŸĪĒ ðŸ‘ŽðŸž
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
It seems that the story is headed that way - vikram and ram are going to have a massive falling out ...

and priya is going to be the voice of reason ... but i like vikram and golu's friendship ... its so natural and unselfish
charity10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope Ekta and her bunch of creatives surprise us all and don't let this friendship fail. There are always exceptions to the rule, Ekta. We take nonsense in your shows, so why not make us happy this once and keep a good friendship just that - good. Ram and Vikram have come this far without a glitch so why now? let them both find middle ground. Please. And another huge request. Let Priya be Priya. Don't turn her into Parvati Bhabi, lecturing all and sundry!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It will be sad to see their friendship go through the bad phase. I simply love Ram-Vikram's friendship. To me more than being a friend, Vikram is Ram's mentor - he is the one who tells the truth about life and it's ups and downs... We have akready gotten the hint from Ekta that this will be the upcoming track...
Padmajaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: charity10

I hope Ekta and her bunch of creatives surprise us all and don't let this friendship fail. There are always exceptions to the rule, Ekta. We take nonsense in your shows, so why not make us happy this once and keep a good friendship just that - good. Ram and Vikram have come this far without a glitch so why now? let them both find middle ground. Please. And another huge request. Let Priya be Priya. Don't turn her into Parvati Bhabi, lecturing all and sundry!!

tumhare muh me ghee aur shakkar!! Hopefully yes but most probably not. usually there is nothing very subtle about serials in general and abt ekta kapoor's serials in particular and we saw the whole base being laid yesterday itself and more bricks were added today and so on and so forth.

Parvati Bhabhi??? Now who is that??? But from the way you sound her to be, God forbid if this were to happen. But I feel much more confident abt priya in this whole messy affair, in fact the only character I feel truly confident about!!

SH** for a moment I thought you had said savita bhabhi 😃😉ðŸ˜ģ!!!! ðŸĪĢðŸĪŽ