Dp New Promo - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Do anyone have the YT link of it? Plz yaar, koi jaldi se TV se record karo aur YT pe upload karo. *impatiently waiting*
plzz smeone post the YT link
damn it! hope its just Kastur's dream!
Would hate if Mohan goes and actually hugs her pretending because what he said today to her was just out of order!!! hope Kastur does not give in to him because he said alot and more
If he hugs her and his actually pretending dat is plain sour. But lets see.
It will be plain mean and coniving to play with someone's life.

He didn't like his Baapji fixing his marriage then who is he to play with Kastur's feelings to get what he wants. Both are bad as eachother to get what they want.
It is surely a dream and if it is not and mohan has already predending to be in love, then the story is moving really very fast!
Jus nw i saw our mohur hug promo on tv.Kastur is walking towards mohan all sad.BG song kuch tum kaho.They are standing very close.Suddenly Mohan hugged her..Then kastur hugged him back..

Either mohan is pretending r its a dream sequence.I wish the latter.
I'm getting too damn impatient!! Uff TV bhi nahi hai mere pas...koi YT par upload karo😔 Waise, i really hope its kastur's dream..*fingers crossed*Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
i jus  saw d promo in tv... i think kastur has helped d mohan may be she cancelled the marrige dats why he hugged her i am confused
I hope someone can post the promo link soon