xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Promo link guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGssiviUJbo
angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't get it,how can someone fall in love within 1 day??I think he's pretending just because the money and his debts!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so after watching the promo, i'm 60% sure tht its a dream but 40% i'm guessing tht its Mohan who decided to pretend to love her in the evening and then went to her place at night (its night in promo) n kastur is so innocent tht she'll bliv him easily :(
angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Okay so after watching the promo, i'm 60% sure tht its a dream but 40% i'm guessing tht its Mohan who decided to pretend to love her in the evening and then went to her place at night (its night in promo) n kastur is so innocent tht she'll bliv him easily :(

when he's pretending than it's really bad to play with her feelings and marry her just for the money!
But I think when he marrys her after a while he will also love her and understand her feeling...I hope so!
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the Promo update Maha
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Sameelasanraj for the video link.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: angel97

when he's pretending than it's really bad to play with her feelings and marry her just for the money!
But I think when he marrys her after a while he will also love her and understand her feeling...I hope so!

Well, here comes the grey side of Mohan n we knew tht this was too happen...anyways,i'm waiting for the track anyways to see as to how HC will portray the grey character...i'm sure he'll rock😳.. As far the track post marriage, yeah I also think that he'll realize Kastur's love for him after marriage😳..

@Sheela: thank you so much for the YT link😃..

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Laylah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, so the pretending begins.