Mukti Bandhan

imv - the angry old man

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
what anger , what authority , he has had enough with all thse circus thats been happening
my gawd , the week ended on a rocking note 😃
imv did a royal class of d today in front of everyone and for once d was speechless and was mum
and kyaa dialogue maare aaj shor karne se kuch nahin hota , ulta log mazaak hi udaate hain
he told her to stop doing business , ghar baitho aur rajvi kii tarah paise udao, and be a virani bahu
and told her her goal should be to win vv,
and he mocked vd relation , saying he does not see that as her mahaanta but her failure😆

and boy was he angry , he told eveyone agar ab ksisne devki kaa saath diya, toh mujhse buraa koi nahin hoga,
and he gave nirali wedding as an excuse , that if that family gets toknow abt the circus thats been happening here , kahin woh rishta hii naa tod dein
 d was totally quiet😆
sabke chere dekhne laayak the when he was band bajoing 😆

and rajvi went and blurted out all the truth to devki abt viraj , i felt very bad for rajvi today
she really loved viraj but had to marry sid for her father's sake
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IMV in action😎... aaahhh cant wait. and Rajvi told D..

Paaji maine kaha tha.. D ke mahanta ko ek aur mission mil jayega🤣.. n she will get distracted.. V ki ab leni chahiye.. D ki toh bajaa daali..😆 jokers ka reaction kya tha.. panchayat nahi bithayi🤣 and awesome man Nirali's wedding is a good bait.. D wont be tht selfish.. to jeopardize Ns potential match😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

IMV in action😎... aaahhh cant wait. and Rajvi told D..

Paaji maine kaha tha.. D ke mahanta ko ek aur mission mil jayega🤣.. n she will get distracted.. V ki ab leni chahiye.. D ki toh bajaa daali..😆 jokers ka reaction kya tha.. panchayat nahi bithayi🤣 and awesome man Nirali's wedding is a good bait.. D wont be tht selfish.. to jeopardize Ns potential match😆

imv in total action yaar usne dabina kii fims kii shayd prints bh jalaa daali😛
now tells her bhool jaao paison ko, business ko, ghar mein baitho, bahu banke raho aur vaibav kaa dil jeeto😆😆
jokers were quiet , charu was scaredROFLi had some sadistic pleasure watching all those jokers faces inclusing devki's
devki itne din se lagaa rahii thi imv kii, but see imv he choose the right time right place to attack her such that uske paas koi jawaab hi nahin raha
he is taking complete control now me thinks yeah balle balle
me too waiting for vv class ,dekhte hain kab aata hain woh waapis
sonali.19281 thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: intruderfast

imv in total action yaar usne dabina kii fims kii shayd prints bh jalaa daali😛
now tells her bhool jaao paison ko, business ko, ghar mein baitho, bahu banke raho aur vaibav kaa dil jeeto😆😆
jokers were quiet , charu was scared🤣i had some sadistic pleasure watching all those jokers faces inclusing devki's
devki itne din se lagaa rahii thi imv kii, but see imv he choose the right time right place to attack her such that uske paas koi jawaab hi nahin raha
he is taking complete control now me thinks yeah balle balle
me too waiting for vv class ,dekhte hain kab aata hain woh waapis

what do u mean right time.. wat was his reason😆 kal tak ko D irritate kar rahi thi and he was boiling.. ab kya hua.. Rajvi waala kaand.. or something more.. tht he used tht or Nirali marriage ka mudda.. obv accountability is imp.. jab chaha shaadi kar li.. jab chaha bhag gaye.. wat abt the family and the repercussions.. faltu giri hain.. I am super excited to see him phodo each of them.. jamurey kahin ke.. baa maala jap rahi thi kya😆
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post!!

I just loved loved loved the scene IMV was super pissed with all this Circus and Crap fest going on since few days!! I loved how he categorically told devki today!!! I don't buy all this mahaanta thing of ur's i only take it as ur Failure 🤣 its u who cud not win ur husband!! Now stop all this Duniya jeetne ke khwab chodkar Vaibhav ko jeetne ki koshish karo!!! I loved wen he said Waqt ka tamacha chup chap khaya jaata hai shor karne se dard kam nahi hota mazaak zyada hota hai!!!

Mazaak this is Devki and all the Virani family members especially Baa has made of his name fame and reputation which his earned in all these years!!! 😳 Jo bhi dekho woh apne mann ka kiye jaa raha hai!! Devki being all mahaan and sending Vaibhav to get Sabina back and Baa i m seriously pissed with her supporting her in her stupidity They have seriously turned the foundation of marriage into some joke 👎🏼

All the Jokers really needed this IMV dose!! Now its VV's turn to get some IMV dose!!! I m sure IMV uski barabar band bajeyega and all this pyaar vyaar ka jhaap sar se utaar dega!!!!

And the thing i loved the most was after saying agar kisine is baat main devki ka saath diya toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga!! he looks at everyone and the last was the look he gave to baa simply the SHOW STEALER ONE!!! All in all a rocking episode!! Eagerly waiting for next week and Vaibhav's Band Baajaana by IMV !!! 😳 😆
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Amazing post!!

I just loved loved loved the scene IMV was super pissed with all this Circus and Crap fest going on since few days!! I loved how he categorically told devki today!!! I don't buy all this mahaanta thing of ur's i only take it as ur Failure 🤣 it u who cud not win ur husband!! Now stop all this Duniya jeetne ke khwab chodkar Vaibhav ko jeetne ki koshish karo!!! I loved wen he said Waqt ka tamacha chup chap khaya jaata hai shor karne se dard kam nahi hota mazaak zyada hota hai!!!

Mazaak this is Devki and all the Virani family members especially Baa has made of his name fame and reputation which his earned in all these years!!! 😳 Jo bhi dekho woh apne mann ka kiye jaa raha hai!! Devki being all mahaan and sending Vaibhav to get Sabina back and Baa i m seriously pissed with her supporting her in her stupidity They have seriously turned the foundation of marriage into some joke 👎🏼

All the Jokers really needed this IMV dose!! Now its VV's turn to get some IMV dose!!! I m sure IMV uski barabar band bajeyega and all this pyaar vyaar ka jhaap sar se utaar dega!!!!

And the thing i loved the most was after saying agar kisine is baat main devki ka saath diya toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga!! he looks at everyone and the last was the look he gave to baa simply the SHOW STEALER ONE!!! All in all a rocking episode!! Eagerly waiting for next week!!! 😳

long time kirti..😆 but seriously m sooo thrilled.. since last week MB has been rather interesting and old MB pace and screenplay is back.. and seriously IMV told D.. abt her mahaanta..🤣 makers heard our appeal..😆

Waqt ka tamacha chup chap khaya jaata hai shor karne se dard kam nahi hota mazaak zyada hota hai!!!

👏👏👏 OH WHAT A GEM..this is jumping into the IMV's gems thread..and ppl defo needed this dose and more  from him.. there is something called ORDER and Sanity.. if everyone in everything decided to wander on free-will there will never be any  decorum.. wheither in governance or society.. these ppl r running behind one guy' s love story.. tht too the woman in qs has never given him the indication that she ever WANTS anything more from it.. what is WRONG with all of them.. to run behind that poor lil rich boy's whim.. and capsize everything that man built brick by brick for 30 odd yrs.. none of them have had to turn n inch and have been provided with everything they ever asked him or desired from him.. none of them had to work for it.. on one hand they use tht very money of his to pursue their cause.. live life their way.. n next min they turn and give mahanta lectures.. what BS

I cant wait to see his angry eyes on Baa.. and D and Charu😆 
kk12345 thumbnail
Interesting twists...Intelligent Turns...both IMV and Devki at their best...

Audience on their toes...wot else u can ask for...Mukti Bandhan ...back in action!!

Todayz best Dialog...

Yeh Niraasha nai h BB, chalaang lagaane se pehle apne aapko sikudna padta h ek baar"

Waaaow!!
chandaursitare thumbnail
Maybe I'm too partial towards D, but I feel so bad for her these days. She didn't do anything to deserve this. 😔 IMV told her to stay at home and do shopping like Rajvi and cook. I was offended. First, he creates a situation like that and then has no remorse whatsoever. I realize he's doing it for the greater good, whatever that may be. And then he told her it was her har that she couldn't win her husband over. WTH dude. 😭
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaursitare

Maybe I'm too partial towards D, but I feel so bad for her these days. She didn't do anything to deserve this. 😔 IMV told her to stay at home and do shopping like Rajvi and cook. I was offended. First, he creates a situation like that and then has no remorse whatsoever. I realize he's doing it for the greater good, whatever that may be. And then he told her it was her har that she couldn't win her husband over. WTH dude. 😭

I havent seen today's epi.. but If I can simulate from what Paaji and kirti referred.. he reacted angrily to stop the madness she was upholding in the name of duty.. our intent may be nice.. but dont our parents scold us.. and sometimes are even harsh to offend us.. purposely so tht we wake up from our endless reverie.. D is in a similar reverie.. she still holds tht pain.. of unrequited love and in her own pain and love.. she is overstepping loads of boundaries.. I do feel bad for her.. but she has lost love.. just as Vaibhav and Sabina have.. if they have been unreasonable in their approach towards it before.. D is unreasonable now.. she is fully free and allowed to break free.. but to call shots.. and impose her opinion of Sabina to IMV.. she should know better.. it wld have been way more dignified had she simply signed the papers and left.. her crusade of bringing VS together.. is defo being projetcted as mazaak.. of her OWN SENTIMENTS.. someone needs to stop that.. and IMV will even if he has to be unpopular with her.. he has never believed in popularity.. 😊 and yes if he sounded offensive.. I am sure he INTENDED to.. to knock some sense in her..  she has NOT thought about business fully.. and she has NOT given a good thought on the consequence of her actions..

Impulsive decision as good as their intent may be are hazardous.. in most cases.. so I do think she deserves his harshness for her own good.. and she has done a lot of harm already.. in her impulsive actions.. in coaxing IMV to deserve his reaction.. and it wasnt just meant for her.. but  for everyone else in the family m sure.. giving them a jerk to the reality around.. such tht they stopped living in their lil  delusion..
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys , am watching mb rite now , pc is workinggg