Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: StrangeBoy

Some people amaze with there blind hate towards Aishwarya. Now her saying namaste paa to Big b is a issue too, what do she suppose to say when Big b says Hello Aishwarya? should she be mute and say nothing? of course well mannered person will say Namaste and gradually ask how you are, what is NON HUMAN about this?

What do you guys says when you meet/call your dad or dad in law? stand stiff??

On Aishwarya wanting to be perfect all the time, well some people are not comfortable talking about here personal struggles etc, will YOU ALL talk about what going in your houses in forums? I GUESS NO. She is an actor she does not need to share every second of her life with you all. Its her choice.

When Kareena says bitchy stuff, she is "cool" and what not but if Aishwarya would have said what Kareena keep bragging all the time then Aishwarya would have been bitch. We get you hate her but criticising for these silly things (why she said namsaste etc) is PATHETIC.

Guess everyone in industry to be bratty, bitchy and rude in interviews to make you all think they are being REAL AND HONEST. Well some people are well mannered and does not believe in hurting people.

Here is quote from Aishwarya, where she sums up really well why her well behaved attitude is called so "propah"

'Someone asked me why I'm politically correct, even when people hit out so openly at me. But the truth is, I've never been brought up to behave any other way. I can't say anything hurtful about anyone. I just don't believe in saying mean things. I won't feel good doing that. It's strange why being well behaved is perceived as being too 'propah' and staid. This is the way I am. I'm amazed how many people feel good hitting out at me. They're welcome to do it. Earlier, they had more leeway to deny their indiscretions in print. But now on television they look pretty ridiculous denying what they say.''

And as for speculating about Aishwarya fans well I know who i am so i don't care what losers have to say about Ash fans or pinpointing at me and others.

Strangeboy don't get offended by some of comments this happening for so long now here. Aishwarya bashing, get used to it. Even other actress get  bashed maybe Aishwarya get it most but other actress get their  fair share too  so don't worry people here love to do it to make fun of everyone.
 So let them say whatever they want let it be?

And get ready for all kind of post now are you Aishwarya PR or you must have double ID etc. LOL 😃  People favourite topic!!
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
StrangeBoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashna for your support. I am open to read criticism about my favorite star, If I wanted to read just good things about Aishwarya then I would have just stick to her fan forums, but I am here to read different opinions. But there is difference in criticising and just blindly hate, some of the comments just made me wonder how can these people hate someone so much? I know some of the members over here like to be funny and over-smart with there comments but some does not realise where they cross the line. Oh well.
Edited by StrangeBoy - 12 years ago
StrangeBoy thumbnail
Hahaha I am Aishwarya's PR? how I wish. :P 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes, there's harshness
but like Ashna said, pretty much everyone recieves harshness in this forum lol.

the good thing about this forum is that while there are some criticizing comments, the same people are able to compliment her on something else, in some other topic.

It happens with eeevery celebrity.
This forum has a lot of freedom, and I don't think anyone needs to apologize use the freedom to its capacity.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Strangeboy like I said let them say whatever they want just see the humor in it. At least Aishwarya is  important enough that people talk about her be it negative or postive. This bollywood forum teach you a lot 😃 there is no point to get in discussion about some negative post like her accent, or it must be her PR who arranged this man to sit there and praise the movie Guzaarish etc. I

And Aishwarya is not the only one who is made fun others are too. 😉
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I'm no Aish fan, but that video was truly touching.
StrangeBoy thumbnail
I'm newbie so maybe that is why i got offended, I am sure i will be use to this kind of comments soon enough. :P

Aishwarya must be doing something RIGHT that people talk about her, as you said good or bad does not matter, as far people are talking about her. :P Most of her topics are 10 pages plus lol even if its bashing still Aishwarya is in minds of the haters all the time. Good going girl.

There is one great dialogue from Mani Ratnam's movie Guru which goes perfect with Aishwarya situation haha.

There is a saying in our village: "If people say bad things about you, you must be doing something good."
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

Im not saying she cant shoot when shes pregnant, im saying its highly risky...because u have several accidents and mishaps happening...especially in Hindi films wherein the precautionary measures taken are comparitively less...if something goes wrong with her or her baby ...who is to blame? madhur would have to deal with the mess of all the court cases and paper work and tarnished image...and on top of tht, his film will still be in trouble...good tht he bailed out to save himself from more possible trouble...

Risky it is, but when is it not risky? I mean, in kind of work they do, there is always risk involved. If something happens to the actors, who is to blame? We only care about the actors but several stuntmen and other technicians die during the making of the film. Who is to blame? Obviously no one because accidents happen and there is no way out of it. An actress could get killed or injured in a mishap whether she is pregnant or not. Just because it is risky they don't sit at home eating pizzas! 😆

and as for size...well 45 days is no patthar ki lakheer...film schedules stretch..and thts a universal fact..in case this one stretched too for unforseen circumstances, madhur would have had no other option than to shoot with ash through her advanced pregnancy months...

When he specifies a certain time in which he wants to complete his film, it is his duty to see to it that it is completed in that duration. If he fails, then he is the one to be blamed, whether such stretching of schedules are common or not. Likewise, delays are common too. He should at least have delayed the film for Ash to return. When he realized he cannot wrap up in 45 days, it was HIS fault. He cannot screw everybody else's plans. If he does the damage, he gotta do the repairing as well.

one cant blame him for dropping ash..the guy has VERY valid reasons to do so. 

Even after all such invalid reasons he chose to drop her, there was no need for him to act like a Drama queen crying how barbaad he became and writing a big blog about it. There are classy ways to replace actors. And what was worse was, he kept using her name to promote the film, leaking stills and all.
Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

OK...my question is why didnt they try to contact Hrithik instead...😕

Are Hrithik or SLB his family members that he could disturb them anytime he wants to? ðŸ˜• The man requested Big B to convey his regards to Aishwarya for doing a wonderful movie like Guzaarish. And Amitabh actually let him speak to Aishwarya directly. You can see how happy that made him. It clearly made his day.

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I agree...she never comes across as a human. You find other actors talking about their struggles...even star kids talk about struggles weight issues or drug abuse. But Aishwarya? No sir! She is born perfect...doing a favor on earth and mankind by being born.

The struggle stories people hear is just bragging put in a different way. "Oh I worked 8 hours for this" - but where is the result? Katrina - "I work really really hard" - 10 years gone and she still cannot speak Hindi. At least Aishwarya is not giving us superfecial struggle stories. Her struggle is before your eyes (Salman, etc) but we refuse to see that! Just because she doesn't talk about it, she becomes perfect? No, sir that is called good upbringing.

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw one question: Did she GIGGLE?

If you cannot notice her obvious giggles, how can you see her 'struggles'? 😆

Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Aishwarya needs all the good PR she can get after the Heroine fiasco. First returning the check, then all the mandir yatra and now this. 

Good strategy. ðŸ˜‰

Next: I predict her to distribute kambals and food to the homeless at the Mandir. 

WORD!

i think kambals and food come after setting up a "non-profit" foundation called Guzarish for the quadriplegic. then it'll truly show the world Ash cares not only for the people but also about her Clearance DVD Sales.