Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya speaks to a quadriplegic man on KBC (Page 14)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@VanityGirl: You certainly have an "interesting" way of twisting things to suit yourself. If someone speaks about their struggles its bragging and while Ash has too much of a good upbringing to talk about her struggles? Yeah right...she is most well brought up child ever!

PS: Why do you have to get Kat into everything...comparing Kat with Ash all the time?

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@VanityGirl: You certainly have an "interesting" way of twisting things to suit yourself. If someone speaks about their struggles its bragging and while Ash has too much of a good upbringing to talk about her struggles? Yeah right...she is most well brought up child ever!

PS: Why do you have to get Kat into everything...comparing Kat with Ash all the time?

If I twisted anything, I'm sorry but you clearly said she never tells about her struggles. If you didn't get my reply, this is what I meant - She doesn't need to tell her struggle/sob stories to people for evoking sympathy. Her life story is no sudoku puzzle. It's as transparent as glass. So I don't want to know how hard she worked to get where she has because it is already obvious. If you still want to know about her struggles, PM me anytime you want. I will try to give you the entire list! Big smile

And am I comparing Kat to Ash "all the time"? Aren't you exaggerating a little? Perhaps the only time I compared them was in the popularity thread, but there I compared her to Kareena and Priyanka as well. Out of my 650+ posts, show me at least 3 posts where I compared them together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwashna26ibelieveinpink

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

On the same note  why do some people need to drag the Heroine issue into all Ash related threads all the time ?

How is Heroine connected to KBC ? or even to Ash now ?
UnhappyLOL

If a bunch of people bash her than its great fun and life is great  but if a few people dare to go against the popular opinion then wow how dare they.LOL

Edited by qwww - 16 September 2011 at 7:36am

Lord_Voldemortashna26ibelieveinpink

Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
By the way, it just struck me. Since this is being blown out of proportion and called a PR exercise, what if Ash chose to not answer the call? Let me guess the comments

"Oh she's too full of herself"
"She's so rude, she doesn't care about her fans"
"Ash is such a stuck-up ****"

ROFL

There is no way in the world this woman is going to win! Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwfriends_rockanku-ashna26ibelieveinpink

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Wow @ the way things get blown up in BS =/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lord_Voldemortashna26ruky786ibelieveinpink

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Oh that would just be her true colors chowing Vanity girl.
If she responds she is just putting up an act, if she doesnt she is just being her icy bitchy self LOL

friends_rockanku-ibelieveinpink

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Wow @ the way things get blown up in BS =/
Hi Anku - long time Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Killer

hmm.. one thing i would like to say tht many others i have also noticed not the good side for ashwariya in people generally...and i think she herself is responsible.. as far as i know when she started with hum dil de...and taal she was doing pretty good and people did like her..its the hollywood wannabe thing that has ruined her...trying to get the shadow of an 'International Image' she has overexposed herself and that image looks fake to her own country people .. even her accent is criticized and also her marriage with abhishek has touched the clouds...

i have nothing against ashwariya .. i think she is nice and can act gracely...but her hollywood wannabe image has defintely cost her a LOT .. may be i am wrong...and following her footsteps these days is Hrithik Roshan, he tries to be look and appear western tht looks so much fake to me...he hasnt learnt his lesson from KITES and his recent flop show just dance

That's not entirely true. She didn't knock the doors of Hollywood because she wanted to. She did that because she had no choice. Salman used to create havoc on her film sets and threatened producers not to take her in their films. With his underworld connections, who wouldn't be scared?

So Aishwarya had to go outside for work. But I don't think it back-fired entirely though! She became world famous, did a couple of good international movies, got the "most beautiful woman in the world" tag, Cannes, Madame Tussauds etc etc. Not so bad eh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26ibelieveinpink

Go to top