Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya speaks to a quadriplegic man on KBC - Page 16

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

I think the negativity started in the media around Aishwarya when she dump Salman and lost a lof of movies most of time were with SRK. And she become media favourite person to bash, as Aishwarya never ever react back.  Since then people would write about anything related to Aishwarya be it her accent, her going to hollywood in the negative way. With negativity always come a lot of positivity? Don't think it is a lot of negative surrounded on aish  but maybe only here on IF😆, lol! But that count for all the popular actresses!!  With negative views there is also positive views.

As for the Bachchans. I don't know isn't BIg B and even Jaya really respected. Don't see a lot of people bashing Big B or even Abhi.

Agreed! But I think sometimes silence is best b/c once said you can't take back your words...so it's better to have a good temperament and stay calm then go screaming to every outlet possible. I'm sure whatever issues she has she chooses to sort them out privately--which is way better in a business like this...where everyone is waiting to eagerly for the shit to hit the fan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chuckblairfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so someone talks people have issues..someone doesnt talk..everyone thinks its hypocritical..what exactly is non-hypocritical then?🥱

No one's saying that ASH is some epitome of all virtues but there is really nothing wrong in keeping mum! and it is easy to attract attention by passing stupid statements comment on controversies and all that. If she chooses not to, pray whats so hypocritical about it??

and in her defense when ppl ask her, Y DOES she not react..she justifies by saying ..its NOT in her nature..maybe it isnt? not everyone is aggressive, defensive, offensive. some people just dont know how to retaliate. MAYBE ASH is one of them!

Edited by chuckblairfan - 12 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you sweet coco silence is sometime best. Like that Aishwarya never ever is looking for attention in mine opinion.. And only speaks when it is needed. For some it is annoying but I respect Aishwarya view about being silence and  that especially in today times, I agree. 

But the media really gave her a hard time sometimes. But I guess that is price you pay for being a popular celebrity almost everyone has a opinion about how you talk, walk and act and of course about how you look. be it negative or positive ðŸ˜‰ And that is happening here on the forum lol?

Haven't said about the phone talk but I thought it was nice of Big B to call Aishwarya. How many of us can talk with celebrities and share your story!  ðŸ˜Š
chuckblairfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

. But I guess that is price you pay for being a popular celebrity

price for being a woman and in a hell-hole like BW and being at the receiving end!😕
ashna26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chuckblairfan

so someone talks people have issues..someone doesnt talk..everyone thinks its hypocritical..what exactly is non-hypocritical then?🥱

No one's saying that ASH is some epitome of all virtues but there is really nothing wrong in keeping mum! and it is easy to attract attention by passing stupid statements comment on controversies and all that. If she chooses not to, pray whats so hypocritical about it??

and in her defense when ppl ask her, Y DOES she not react..she justifies by saying ..its NOT in her nature..maybe it isnt? not everyone is aggressive, defensive, offensive. some people just dont know how to retaliate. MAYBE ASH is one of them!

Yeah Aishwarya just being herself some people are like this? But we all share different views about how people should act in public. And Aishwarya way of dealing things, or her accent or fake character etc, like some say has been topic of discussion for years now.
ashna26 thumbnail

price for being a woman and in a hell-hole like BW and being at the receiving end!😕

Yes Bollywood is man world sad but true. But I don't see aishwarya being a victim in the man world and being at the recieving end. She had great career despite the Khans debacle and is married and will become a mother now. So she in a happy place! People can only dreams of the things she recieved in life.
But yeah a woman is easy to bash and call names. See that happening for all actresses. And of course when they raise a certain age they are written off but that is whole other topic.
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

She doesn't react not because she doesn't know how to retaliate, it is because she never believed in saying bad things about others. So many actresses openly bitch about each other. But she never indulged in mudslinging. It is so easy to scream from roof-tops saying how great they are or how big a victim they are, but it requires great strength and and a lot of perserverance to be silent. Her mother has played a BIG role in bringing up well and shaping her into a wonderful human being. Hats off to that!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: VanityGirl

If I remember, you said "other actors... even star kids", not just star kids. So stop eating your own words. 😆

But seriously, I don't have any urge to bring Kat into a topic. It could be any other actor. Why not Kat? Kat pe kisine copyright laga rakha hai kya? 😆

Achcha, har roz apne behen ko galiyan dete ho kya? Nikamme Aditya Rai! 😆

When I said other actors I certainly didnt mean Kat. I havent followed her career to know of her struggles. I instead meant actors like SRK, Ranveer Singh who dont have starry background. Its you who assumed I am speaking of Kat for whatever reasons. I am not eating my own words...you are assuming things.

Btw nikammapan, maa-behen ko galiyan dena and using people and throwing them away are a part of our upbringing.  

PS: Anyways I dont think we are having a mature discussion. Only having a petty fight here. So I have no interest in carrying this on further.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is a looong discussion 😆

yeh pink chocolate's words are soo true...

instead of the man in the video on whom the entire focus is on, the topic is all "Aishwaya this, aishwarya that"...

its sad...celebs do get wayy more attention than they deserve...and the people who do need attention/recognition are neglected.